d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > : Anime Forum Members General Chat > Keep It Clean
Prev1488848894890
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,578.63
Apr 18 2024 09:40pm
Quote (Stauf @ 19 Apr 2024 07:05)
I am enjoying new Slime Season.

Thought you might of liked the harem direction for some reason in Re:Monster 😂

Unexplained Mysteries is pretty cool.

Watching a boatload of stuff right now. Can't tell if Spice and Wolf is just a remaster

Spice & Wolf is a remaster from the first episode I watched and haven't gone back to it... there maybe a little difference, but it seems like the same story... I thought it was like season 3 ... if I remember correctly, the original only has 2 seasons... will have to see.

Oh... been watching some new stuff as well... actually watching "Sand Land: the Series" atm... sorta interesting so far.. not too great, but decent enough to watch for fun.

Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers
Lv2 Kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life; Chillin' in Another World with Level 2 Super Cheat Powers

The Magical Kingdom of Klyrode summons hundreds of heroes from other worlds every year to fight in their war against the Dark One and his army of powerful demons. Banaza is one of those heroes, summoned from the Royal Capital Paluma, but something’s not right—Banaza is only an average merchant. He has no magic, no fighting ability, and his stats are abysmal. Worse, a mishap leaves him unable to return home! Rejected as a hero and stranded in another world, abandoned to the far reaches of the kingdom by a cruel king who just wants him gone, Banaza’s fate looks pretty bleak. But what will happen once the failed hero candidate finds himself with super cheat powers once he hits level two?

Only watched 2 episodes... slightly different from Isekai anime, just slightly. :P
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1488848894890
Add Reply New Topic New Poll