d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Mentoring Program > Offer And Receive This Assistance!
123181Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 985.14
Oct 4 2009 11:52am
Ladder Slasher Mentoring Program:

This program is for people who'd like to have an experienced player to guide and help them learn the game, and is also those who'd like to offer their help to a player who wants longer term assistance with Ladder Slasher. Mentors will be available to answer questions, provide advice//tips, and any other forms of help an individual may choose to offer. Any user who feels they could use this service is welcome to it.

Who may serve as a mentor in this thread?
Anyone who knows they are qualified to help may do so. If you choose to help, be sure that the advice and guidance you are providing is accurate and friendly.
Please follow the outlined procedures in asking for help, and in giving it.

Purpose:
The goal and purpose of this thread is to provide an ongoing source of informational assistance to new and intermediate level players. Learning the game will not only improve a player's chances of success, but also guide them so they can learn to become self-sufficient in Ladder Slasher.

Guidelines For Using This Thread (Seeking and Offering Help):

Looking For Help:
1. Make a post stating that you are seeking a helper to mentor you as you learn more about the game. Posts should give an idea of what you'd like help with and what core you play on. (sc/hc)
2. Be patient with the helpers as they are offering their services freely and in their own spare time.
3. Provide any relevant feedback, preferably via PM. (Was this thread helpful? What you think could have been handled better? etc)

Offering Help:
1. Quote the post of a person seeking the service and state that you have pm'd them to offer your assistance. Questions should be answered one on one via PM or another form of communication that's mutually acceptable.
2. Provide the help the individual needs to the best of your ability. If there are questions you are unable to answer for someone, either refer them to another user who is actively helping or quote their post in thread again saying they could use additional assistance.
3. Provide feedback as necessary.

Have a suggestion to improve this thread in any way?
PM mwm_zyxcba.
Oct 4 2009 11:53am
This has been updated and simplified since the previous thread. I sincerely apologize for the long down-time on the other thread. I had a variety of personal issues that limited my time to organize and maintain this project.

Let's get back at it! :bouncy:

This thread is not open to comments as the last one was. If you have any comments, concerns, or ideas please send me a PM.

Previous thread
Gold: 1.13
Oct 4 2009 07:47pm
Hey Wray here I played Ls on and off when reset happened. But don't know anything about the game really. Maybe the very very basics.

I play Sc and need help with getting some gear that will help me in the long run. Also need help with price checks. Hopefully Someone will Play with me too.

- Thanks, Wray
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.02
Trader: Trusted
Oct 4 2009 07:50pm
No longer playing ladder slasher.

This post was edited by Blind[zF] on Sep 27 2013 10:39am
Oct 4 2009 07:51pm
Quote (Wray @ Sun, Oct 4 2009, 09:47pm)
Hey Wray here I played Ls on and off when reset happened. But don't know anything about the game really. Maybe the very very basics.

I play Sc and need help with getting some gear that will help me in the long run. Also need help with price checks. Hopefully Someone will Play with me too.

- Thanks, Wray

Pm'ing.

Quote (Blind[zF)
,Sun, Oct 4 2009, 09:50pm]I'm more then willing to offer my services in anyway I can.

Quote (mwm_zyxcba @ Sun, Oct 4 2009, 01:52pm)
Offering Help:
1. Quote the post of a person seeking the service and state that you have pm'd them to offer your assistance. Questions should be answered one on one via PM or another form of communication that's mutually acceptable.
2. Provide the help the individual needs to the best of your ability. If there are questions you are unable to answer for someone, either refer them to another user who is actively helping or quote their post in thread again saying they could use additional assistance.

If you have any questions or need any other info, just lmk via pm. :)

This post was edited by mwm_zyxcba on Oct 4 2009 07:53pm
Oct 6 2009 06:41am
^
|
|
Gold: 12,190.02
Oct 7 2009 06:46am
Willing and able to help out here to all who need a hand just shoot me a pm

This post was edited by threesomes on Oct 7 2009 06:47am
Gold: 2.88
Oct 7 2009 07:00am
Hey everbody, I would be more than happy to offer my assistance in any LS needs!!

just shoot me a pm and i can help you out in any way possible, even climb with you and help you through it

<3 Rox
Gold: 0.93
Oct 7 2009 07:05am
Hey all, I'm always here for help with anything. Got a question? pm me I will always responsed to your pm :0

Regards,
Aj
Oct 7 2009 08:22am
Thanks for offering to help guys. However:

Quote (mwm_zyxcba @ Sun, Oct 4 2009, 01:52pm)
Looking For Help:
1. Make a post stating that you are seeking a helper to mentor you as you learn more about the game. Posts should give an idea of what you'd like help with and what core you play on. (sc/hc)
2. Be patient with the helpers as they are offering their services freely and in their own spare time.
3. Provide any relevant feedback, preferably via PM. (Was this thread helpful? What you think could have been handled better? etc)

Offering Help:

~~

It's set up this way so that someone looking for help can get it from any user who's currently ready to begin helping them. I ask that people don't post about being able to help (until there is a post asking for help), since this then begins to resemble a list of specific helpers and that's not what this is about. :)

This post was edited by mwm_zyxcba on Oct 7 2009 08:28am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
123181Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll