d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev1170417051706170717081739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,100.00
Jun 15 2019 01:08am
In b4 „Dortmund kauft die Liga leer“

Actually rather devastating state at Bayern atm
Selling one of the potentially best CBs while getting some new randoms for insane amount of €s. „Nous sommes nous“ or rather „nosotros somos nosotros“ rather than „mia san mia“ let alone „wir sind wir“

Announcing big transfers for the third consecutive year while signing players like Gnabry, arp etc. („Granate“, „Bombe“, „Wenn Sie wüssten wen wir schon alles sicher haben“)
And even more so - doing it all in public while in the end turning out having nothing
And once they have the chance to sign a big name (Sane) they say he‘s too expensive. Again - all in public - indirectly telling every other winger he‘s not first choice and replaced on next occasion.
If havertz has another season like this he‘s available at double the price of Sane. Not sure if that is within the 80M limit.

Also kicking Boateng out - a player that has his merits for Bayern (not only triple winner) - in such shady way is beyond me. Having done it this way, market value/transfer position when selling boateng is extremely weakened. Not sure if that is the best bet for the club.

Seeing which players leave while kovac stays is another very weird decision. I wouldn‘t know a single player wanted to join Bayern for being coached by kovac other than rebic
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 15 2019 04:22am
Quote (Andi @ 15 Jun 2019 09:08)
In b4 „Dortmund kauft die Liga leer“

Actually rather devastating state at Bayern atm
Selling one of the potentially best CBs while getting some new randoms for insane amount of €s. „Nous sommes nous“ or rather „nosotros somos nosotros“ rather than „mia san mia“ let alone „wir sind wir“

Announcing big transfers for the third consecutive year while signing players like Gnabry, arp etc. („Granate“, „Bombe“, „Wenn Sie wüssten wen wir schon alles sicher haben“)
And even more so - doing it all in public while in the end turning out having nothing
And once they have the chance to sign a big name (Sane) they say he‘s too expensive. Again - all in public - indirectly telling every other winger he‘s not first choice and replaced on next occasion.
If havertz has another season like this he‘s available at double the price of Sane. Not sure if that is within the 80M limit.

Also kicking Boateng out - a player that has his merits for Bayern (not only triple winner) - in such shady way is beyond me. Having done it this way, market value/transfer position when selling boateng is extremely weakened. Not sure if that is the best bet for the club.

Seeing which players leave while kovac stays is another very weird decision. I wouldn‘t know a single player wanted to join Bayern for being coached by kovac other than rebic

:zzz:

gnabry is one of the best bargains in many years, other clubs have spent 60+ million for inferior players
lucas is such a random from one of the best defensive units in football and the likes of löw and pep congratulated our board that we signed the worlds best defender
you hate on basically any signing that isnt ronaldo so whats your point?

boateng kicked himself out with his ridiculous behavior, sorry to say
so unprofessional and disrespectful both towards the club and his teammates

however commenting everything in public really is annoying as fuck and yes, these comments will cost bayern money on potential sales

that being said you seem to be quite concerned for a bayern hater :lol:
the window has just started, what the fuck do you expect?

its not like anyone besides dortmund and real madrid has done anything significant and lets not forget that real is spending big before the 1st of july for ffp reasons
Jun 19 2019 07:02am
so hummels to dortmund is official now

up to 38 million including bonuses
cant complain moneywise, dortmund more or less pays what we did 3 years ago

i am suprised they spent this much to be honest

mats had a terrible first half of the season, complete joke at times, but the second half was really good and he showed how valuable he still is

with boateng highly questionable we now have another hole in the squad that we need to fill, not to mention the loss of leadership

i fucking hope the club has a good plan

only the best of luck to hummels and see you soon in the super cup B)
Gold: 2,570.91
Jun 19 2019 04:40pm
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Jun 2019 15:02)
so hummels to dortmund is official now

up to 38 million including bonuses
cant complain moneywise, dortmund more or less pays what we did 3 years ago

i am suprised they spent this much to be honest

mats had a terrible first half of the season, complete joke at times, but the second half was really good and he showed how valuable he still is

with boateng highly questionable we now have another hole in the squad that we need to fill, not to mention the loss of leadership

i fucking hope the club has a good plan

only the best of luck to hummels and see you soon in the super cup B)

How many more times will he swap between these two clubs? :D
Jun 19 2019 04:45pm
Quote (zarkadon @ 20 Jun 2019 00:40)

i dont know, he has to return one more time to complete the cycle :rofl:
Gold: 5,100.00
Jun 19 2019 10:25pm
Quote (zarkadon @ 20 Jun 2019 00:40)

He will return next year for 80M when Dortmund won the league and Kovac is gone
Jun 20 2019 12:53am
:zzz:
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2019 08:01am
Quote (Andi @ 20 Jun 2019 00:25)
He will return next year for 80M when Dortmund won the league and Kovac is gone

He will go to Buyern with Götze as well
Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 26 2019 12:47pm
Looks like Dembele is our Plan B, wouldnt be too bad to be honest. I hope he will behave in Munich and stop playing PS4 :rofl:

This post was edited by Herolinda on Jun 26 2019 12:48pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 100.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 27 2019 03:16pm
Looks like this thread is dead, dead like our transferperiod :rofl:

This post was edited by Herolinda on Jun 27 2019 03:17pm
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1170417051706170717081739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll