d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > ~ Bayern ~ > You Can Love, Hate And Discuss
Prev1128912901291129212931739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
Aug 18 2017 02:45pm
Great first half, awful second
Overall solid win, tho in the end it got close to leverkusen catching up.

Good performance by our new guys Süle, Rudy and Tolisso tonight :thumbsup:
Gold: 4,383.11
Aug 18 2017 02:47pm
atrocious second half, absolutely ridiculous
we could have lost this game 4:5 or something, i have never seen us giving away so much ffs

and we STILL have no fucking defensive plan
seriously carlo?

Quote (SubbroT @ 18 Aug 2017 22:45)
Great first half, awful second
Overall solid win, tho in the end it got close to leverkusen catching up.

Good performance by our new guys Süle, Rudy and Tolisso tonight :thumbsup:

so happy they scored, especially tolisso
he worked hard for this one

but we have the win, cmon bayern

by the way, nice and efficient use of the video ref tonight!

This post was edited by ampoo on Aug 18 2017 02:50pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 18 2017 03:00pm
interesting game. overall certainly not a completely undeserved win for bayern, especially considering that with a 3-0 lead it's just natural that you sit back a bit. that being said though, a very spirited performance by leverkusen, they created a lot of good opportunities and with some luck (and cleverness) they could have had a draw tonight.

brandt is so good, he lit up bayern's defense properly - i'm sure they will sign him in the near future...

also, not too happy with the video ref decision to be honest. just to be clear, strictly speaking it WAS a foul from aranguiz so it's certainly justifiable. however:
- it was a good distance away from the ball and the spot lewa could have made contact with the cross to create an opportunity
- it was by no means a harsh "foul" but the kind of holding we see so often in the box, lewa just flung himself to the ground as if a truck pulled him in the opposite direction (similar to when he injured his shoulder last season against dortmund)
- the ref didn't consider it a foul although the incident was isolated enough for him to judge it. it looked like it was the massive protest from bayern and spectators that convinced the video assistants to review the situation and come to their conclusion (this part is speculation though)

had the ref given a penalty immediately, i wouldn't even have mentioned it. but for something like this to be a reviewable offense and immediately considered a clear misjudgement that has to be overruled seems strange. if they handle it like this all season, review all similar situations no matter the club / player / importance of the match / media attantion - fair enough, then i'm 100% ok with it. i just have a slight feeling this won't happen - hope i'm wrong though...
Aug 18 2017 04:35pm
Quote (fender @ 18 Aug 2017 23:00)
interesting game. overall certainly not a completely undeserved win for bayern, especially considering that with a 3-0 lead it's just natural that you sit back a bit. that being said though, a very spirited performance by leverkusen, they created a lot of good opportunities and with some luck (and cleverness) they could have had a draw tonight.

brandt is so good, he lit up bayern's defense properly - i'm sure they will sign him in the near future...

also, not too happy with the video ref decision to be honest. just to be clear, strictly speaking it WAS a foul from aranguiz so it's certainly justifiable. however:
- it was a good distance away from the ball and the spot lewa could have made contact with the cross to create an opportunity
- it was by no means a harsh "foul" but the kind of holding we see so often in the box, lewa just flung himself to the ground as if a truck pulled him in the opposite direction (similar to when he injured his shoulder last season against dortmund)
- the ref didn't consider it a foul although the incident was isolated enough for him to judge it. it looked like it was the massive protest from bayern and spectators that convinced the video assistants to review the situation and come to their conclusion (this part is speculation though)

had the ref given a penalty immediately, i wouldn't even have mentioned it. but for something like this to be a reviewable offense and immediately considered a clear misjudgement that has to be overruled seems strange. if they handle it like this all season, review all similar situations no matter the club / player / importance of the match / media attantion - fair enough, then i'm 100% ok with it. i just have a slight feeling this won't happen - hope i'm wrong though...

you do have a point, the foul was directly in front of the referee
absolute shocker that he didnt give a pen immediately

i hope it does continue like that, defenders cant get away with this shit anymore

by the way, we didnt sit back, we got outplayed
and badly so, no need to make excuses for completely stopping to do anything

jesus christ, even my farmer team can form two banks of four and defend properly

This post was edited by ampoo on Aug 18 2017 04:37pm
Gold: 2.00
Aug 20 2017 10:58am
Cup game vs Leipzig
Should be a though game but we need it to get in shape
Aug 20 2017 11:11am
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 20 Aug 2017 18:58)
Cup game vs Leipzig
Should be a though game but we need it to get in shape

fml what a draw for the second round :o
and away as well

but i agree, there is no need to bother with more games if we cant beat them

the date is the 25th of october so we have some time at least to prepare

€: and the weekend after we play them in the league ffs :lol:

This post was edited by ampoo on Aug 20 2017 11:12am
Aug 23 2017 01:39pm
Were linked to singing Draxler from Paris, as he kinda rotated out of the squad when Neymar joined.

Thinking of how the bayern lineup could look in 1-2 years if we keep signing all those german players...

---------------Lewy--------------
Draxler ----------------- Brandt
-------------Müller---------------
-------Goretzka---Rudy---------
Alaba-Süle-Hummels-Kimmich
---------Neuer------------------

All that with other germans like Gnabry and Boateng or guys like James, Thiago, Javi, Vidal or Coman not even mentioned.

e: and funny that my mentioned lineup would contain more former schalke youth players than foreigners :ph34r:

This post was edited by SubbroT on Aug 23 2017 01:41pm
Aug 23 2017 01:46pm
Quote (SubbroT @ 23 Aug 2017 21:39)
Were linked to singing Draxler from Paris, as he kinda rotated out of the squad when Neymar joined.

Thinking of how the bayern lineup could look in 1-2 years if we keep signing all those german players...

---------------Lewy--------------
Draxler ----------------- Brandt
-------------Müller---------------
-------Goretzka---Rudy---------
Alaba-Süle-Hummels-Kimmich
---------Neuer------------------

All that with other germans like Gnabry and Boateng or guys like James, Thiago, Javi, Vidal or Coman not even mentioned.

e: and funny that my mentioned lineup would contain more former schalke youth players than foreigners :ph34r:

source?
dont want that guy and nn brandt either :p

that line up would be the dream of uli hoeneß ^^

meanwhile gnabry fails miserably at scoring from his chances, jesus christ
Aug 23 2017 01:50pm
Quote (ampoo @ Aug 23 2017 09:46pm)
source?
dont want that guy and nn brandt either :p

that line up would be the dream of uli hoeneß ^^

meanwhile gnabry fails miserably at scoring from his chances, jesus christ

Seen several sources in the past 24 hours.
Just type "Draxler" in Google, and you see many german newspapers having something about it.

Checking those, most of them are refering to the british "Sun"
Aug 23 2017 04:07pm
Quote (SubbroT @ 23 Aug 2017 21:50)
Seen several sources in the past 24 hours.
Just type "Draxler" in Google, and you see many german newspapers having something about it.

Checking those, most of them are refering to the british "Sun"

good thing the sun is trash ^_^
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1128912901291129212931739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll