d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Mentoring Service > Come Offer And Receive This Assistance!
Prev13456712Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,678.00
Jul 21 2009 03:43pm
Quote (EpicPhail @ Tue, Jul 21 2009, 04:27pm)
I need somebody to show me around the Market and how to make those items with like, godly EE and stuff. By showing me around the market, I mean what I should look for always and what should sell for more than 1 FG, etc.

Pm'ing
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Jul 21 2009 07:28pm
Looking for someone to give me an overview and some hints or tips they have learned from the past experiences.
I've read all of Nara's guilds and all that good stuff, so I know the basics.
Maybe we will become good friends in the process ^_^

Thanks, Eric
Gold: 985.14
Jul 21 2009 08:14pm
Quote (ef72489 @ Tue, Jul 21 2009, 09:28pm)
Looking for someone to give me an overview and some hints or tips they have learned from the past experiences.
I've read all of Nara's guilds and all that good stuff, so I know the basics.
Maybe we will become good friends in the process ^_^

Thanks, Eric

Pm'd ya. :)
Gold: 47.45
Jul 21 2009 11:54pm
Quote (mwm_zyxcba @ Tue, Jul 21 2009, 09:14pm)
Pm'd ya. :)

Congrats Hun!!
Looks like this is going to be a success!
Jul 22 2009 07:05am
i need some help with hardcore mage need help on stats
Gold: 105.12
Jul 22 2009 08:34am
Quote (AtomicStone @ Wed, Jul 22 2009, 07:05am)
i need some help with hardcore mage need help on stats

PM'd you...hope I can help
Jul 23 2009 08:33am
need help again on mage charm sry to bother again

all i need is help with what lvls i shud get charm for i will be dmg solo caster mage
Gold: 0.10
Jul 23 2009 08:39am
Quote (AtomicStone @ Thu, Jul 23 2009, 06:33am)
need help again on mage charm sry to bother again

all i need is help with what lvls i shud get charm for i will be dmg solo caster mage

pm'd
Gold: 0.10
Jul 23 2009 08:48am
Quote (mwm_zyxcba @ Fri, Jul 17 2009, 05:24pm)
Service:

This thread is for people who'd like to have an experienced player to guide and help them learn the game better, as well as those who'd like to offer their time for a player who wants some longer term assistance learning the game.  These mentors will be available to answer questions, provide advice//tips, and any other forms of help the individual may offer.  Any user who feels they could use this service is welcome to it.

Who may serve as a mentor in this thread?
Any user who knows they are qualified to help may do so.  If you choose to help, be sure that the advice and guidance you are providing is accurate and friendly.
Please follow the outlined procedures in asking for help, and in giving it.

Purpose:
The goal and purpose of this thread is to provide an ongoing source of informational assistance to new and intermediate level players.  The question has always been, "how can new players make fg to get better gear?", but more important than fg is actual game knowledge.  Learning the game will not only improve a beginner's chances of success, but also guide them so they can learn to become self-sufficient in Ladder Slasher.

How To Use This Service (Seeking and offering help):

Looking For Help:
1. Make a post (Don't PM) stating that you are seeking a helper to mentor you as you learn more about the game.
2. Be patient with these helpers as they are offering their services freely and in their own spare time.
3. Provide feedback to a Thread Supervisor once you have finished your use of the service.  (What you learned, how helpful xxxxx@d2jsp.org was in mentoring you, what you think could have been handled better, etc)

Offering Help:
1. Quote the post of a person seeking the service and state that you have pm'd them to offer your assistance.
2. Provide the help the individual needs to the best of your ability. (Pm a Thread Supervisor if you need any help)
3. Provide feedback to a Thread Supervisor as necessary.

** Receiving feedback from those being mentored and the helpers themselves is extremely important to allow us to maintain a high level of quality with this service.  Please take the few moments necessary to do this.

Thread Supervisors:
These people have been selected//volunteered due to their track record for quality assistance to players in the LS forums.  They will supervise the thread in addition to actively providing the assistance this service offers.
If you have a question about the service itself, feel free to PM one of us.

mwm_zyxcba (Matt): Available through PM, in game, IRC, AIM, MSN.
Inaya (Eileen): Available through PM, in game, IRC.
Moojilsuh (Todd): Available through PM, in game, MSN, Vent.
NevV (Nev): Available through PM, in game, Skype, AIM.

What This Thread Is Not Meant For:

This thread is not used to ask for fg or to post individual questions. 

If you have a character or gear related question, post in this forum: Character Builds and Discussion
If you have a general LS question post here: Ladder Slasher

Always keep in mind that there is an abundance of information in these locations as well:
LS Portal
LS Guide Collection

Have a suggestion to better this service in any way?
PM mwm_zyxcba.

Please feel free to PM Sigma89 or CyberJunkee regarding questions for guardian or HardCore Slashing B)
Gold: 985.14
Jul 23 2009 11:21pm
I'm glad to see so many people taking time to respond to those asking for help in this thread.
Things like this really help to reenforce the strong sense of community that the LS forums are based around.
:)

This post was edited by mwm_zyxcba on Jul 23 2009 11:22pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev13456712Next
Closed New Topic New Poll