d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Easy Games For Easy Neopoints!
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 2 2009 05:28pm
no, restocking, stock market and what not
Gold: 0.10
Jun 3 2009 10:01am
math nightmare

easiest game along with snow wars 2

stick it on addition, easy setting

get questions like 8+0 and 22+44 so easy

only need like 250 points to hit 1k np
Gold: 37.51
Jun 11 2009 08:21pm
>.<
Warn: 10%
Jul 3 2009 12:13am
Quote (Cars4LyfeZorz @ Thu, Jun 11 2009, 06:21pm)
>.<

NOU!
Jul 16 2009 05:09pm
you spelt monotony wrong
Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2009 08:49pm
I have not been playing neopets for quite a while but I guess the good sources of neopoints are still the same.. I better get back and play.. My pet might be hungry.. I just noticed that they don't really die.. I failed to check my pet for almost a year but then when I checked back, my pet is only dying.. Haha.. But it's great though because I really adore my neopet.... :)
Gold: 8.25
Jul 31 2009 03:12pm
I think that cricket is a very fun game AND it does not require a computer so you can be outside unless your a vampire in which you would have to play at night because you will burn up in the sun and not the good kind of burn up (like a sunburn or something) but like the kind where you die and your skin melts, which reminds me of this one time when I was watching Indiana Jones and The Lost Aardvark where he has to go the supermarket to find his lost aardvark and pick up a couple groceries but on his way He finds out that his brand new sedan has the engine light on so then he has to go find his doctor/professor/engineer/puppetmaster father I like spaghetti cause it tastes good Hellgate London was also a fun game today I went poopy and then I smelled it and vomited a little, What you have to do is level your demigod as fast as possible oh yeah I saw a cat today but I forgot how to sign up for the Spanish lottery and I bought a single piece of fruit with a coupon then returned it and made everyone wait in line behind me because I spilled milk in the other aisle which had like four people talking and I was like what are you doing and I was looking at a lizard and it made me drop the milk which like the next spanish lady slipped on and like an ambulance came and I was like can I please please pretty please ride in the back its been my dream forever oh I also dreamed one time on pancakes that were like trying to attack manhattan but then I realized why would it attack manhattan when it could attack japan and then make like cat pancakes and stuff you know what I mean jelly bean I really the cherry ones have you guys ever played this game called mario its like a fast paced first person shooter but in third person and its like an italian meatsauce guy with overalls and like a cape he glides on and yoshi which is a dinosaur raptor monkey with a saddle and my friend justus is playing freecell right now and he wins a lot but its a really hard game took me like three years to learn it but I still lose everytime because I can't count and matching colors doesn't work in that game people make fun of my friend james because he has so many shoes and only two feet I don't know why he gets all these shoes he tells his mom that he gets them for free but I'm like wtfbbq wouldn't they give them to like a charity or something as opposed to someone who spends $100 every other day on shoes, or taking his enchilada out to Chili's to get $40 worth of crap every wednesday, my friend ronnie has bad gas and he decides he always wants to point it at face when I'm eating like I just went to Publix to get a sandwich to eat because his mom said I'm an asshole for not eating and that I was going to die soon so I told her to shut her fucking mouth before I shut it for her so anyways I went and got a sandwich and like the faggot behind the counter put so much lettuce on my sandwich I like really scraped it off and added some ranch dressing and made a salad but back to the point my friend ronnie started this post and got to the word aisle which I just highlighted for easier access to that location so that when you are reading this all you know who is talking at which point but yeah hes playing fallout right now and he sucks and I went over to my friend Brandon's earlier but I had to lie about it and say I went to this faggot Riley's house because his mom was like omg marijuana is so bad and he was like it was all Brandon's fault because he can't take responsibility for his own actions he has to blame it on everyone else and it's quite humorous because it's like stop being such a little bitch stand up on your feet and be a man anyways I like turtles.
Aug 8 2009 11:31pm
Quote (EwokHellKite @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 01:12pm)
I think that cricket is a very fun game AND it does not require a computer so you can be outside unless your a vampire in which you would have to play at night because you will burn up in the sun and not the good kind of burn up (like a sunburn or something) but like the kind where you die and your skin melts, which reminds me of this one time when I was watching Indiana Jones and The Lost Aardvark where he has to go the supermarket to find his lost aardvark and pick up a couple groceries but on his way He finds out that his brand new sedan has the engine light on so then he has to go find his doctor/professor/engineer/puppetmaster father I like spaghetti cause it tastes good Hellgate London was also a fun game today I went poopy and then I smelled it and vomited a little, What you have to do is level your demigod as fast as possible oh yeah I saw a cat today but I forgot how to sign up for the Spanish lottery and I bought a single piece of fruit with a coupon then returned it and made everyone wait in line behind me because I spilled milk in the other aislewhich had like four people talking and I was like what are you doing and I was looking at a lizard and it made me drop the milk which like the next spanish lady slipped on and like an ambulance came and I was like can I please please pretty please ride in the back its been my dream forever oh I also dreamed one time on pancakes that were like trying to attack manhattan but then I realized why would it attack manhattan when it could attack japan and then make like cat pancakes and stuff you know what I mean jelly bean I really the cherry ones have you guys ever played this game called mario its like a fast paced first person shooter but in third person and its like an italian meatsauce guy with overalls and like a cape he glides on and yoshi which is a dinosaur raptor monkey with a saddle and my friend justus is playing freecell right now and he wins a lot but its a really hard game took me like three years to learn it but I still lose everytime because I can't count and matching colors doesn't work in that game people make fun of my friend james because he has so many shoes and only two feet I don't know why he gets all these shoes he tells his mom that he gets them for free but I'm like wtfbbq wouldn't they give them to like a charity or something as opposed to someone who spends $100 every other day on shoes, or taking his enchilada out to Chili's to get $40 worth of crap every wednesday, my friend ronnie has bad gas and he decides he always wants to point it at face when I'm eating like I just went to Publix to get a sandwich to eat because his mom said I'm an asshole for not eating and that I was going to die soon so I told her to shut her fucking mouth before I shut it for her so anyways I went and got a sandwich and like the faggot behind the counter put so much lettuce on my sandwich I like really scraped it off and added some ranch dressing and made a salad but back to the point my friend ronnie started this post and got to the word aisle which I just highlighted for easier access to that location so that when you are reading this all you know who is talking at which point but yeah hes playing fallout right now and he sucks and I went over to my friend Brandon's earlier but I had to lie about it and say I went to this faggot Riley's house because his mom was like omg marijuana is so bad and he was like it was all Brandon's fault because he can't take responsibility for his own actions he has to blame it on everyone else and it's quite humorous because it's like stop being such a little bitch stand up on your feet and be a man anyways I like turtles.

tl;dr noob!
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2009 06:57pm
Post you pass and user. this is not a scam! Really, some one took my user and pass before and they helped me, and i want to help you guys too. so post your username and pass word here. email ur pin to pinkolive@live.ca. You are guaranteed not to be scammed! i don't play anymore, so email me.
Aug 22 2009 03:44pm
Quote (neopets_admin @ Mon, Aug 10 2009, 04:57pm)
Post you pass and user. this is not a scam! Really, some one took my user and pass before and they helped me, and i want to help you guys too. so post your username and pass word here. email ur pin to pinkolive@live.ca. You are guaranteed not to be scammed! i don't play anymore, so email me.

LOL OK SEC SENDING PW TO ALL MY ACCS INCLUDING D2 , JSP ETC
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll