I would like to introduce you to version 1.13, and a big new addition, the Item Vault.
You can use the Item Vault to rent storage space to store (currently) up to 1000 items that are accessible across all of your characters. Additionally, your Guild may purchase Guild Transfer rentals that allow all members in that guild to transfer items between users (assuming both user has a valid and current vault subscription). Some other Item Vault features are that you can store any item in it, including white items (non-magical), and the ability to categorize your items, and search through the items in the your vault in a simplified manner. Also, the items in your vault are private, and other users cannot see what is in your vault.
Item Vault Hint: You can ctrl-click an item in the vault to withdraw it quickly without having to drag to your inventory.
More Item Vault information can be found here: http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=16
That's not all! In addition to this very large addition to the game, the following addons and changes have also been made:- The Group CREATOR in Maze Catacombs now gets a +1% experience bonus PER person in the group!
No more standing around waiting for higher level people to make groups anymore!
- Accessory Charms in the Maze Catacombs now cost 75% mana
- Drop rates increased for Maze Catacombs
- Heal charms will now function as a default to heal yourself if you click on a monster while one is selected
- Experience bars have been added to the Catacombs group window
- And LS is now running all the game mechanics on it's OWN database server! This should 100% stop pretty much all lag during archives!
(Yes, you read correctly, those top features ONLY apply to Maze Catacombs).
Have fun guys!