d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
1232039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 27 2008 08:52pm
IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE FG TO ME FOR MY SERVICES THAT IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU! THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, DONATIONS ARE WELCOME, BUT NOT REQUIRED!

Hello -

first of all let me thank cseitz71690 for informing me about this forum on JSP...I've just been here for D2...but now that I know this forum exists, I may be able to help some of you.

I'm a bodybuilder/powerlifter/strongman competitor. I do the trifecta. I have been lifting, studying nutrition/fitness, and training since I was 13 years old.

9 years later...here I am still doing it...harder than ever.

I am a certified AFPA/ISSA trainer, I hold a bachelor's degree in nutrition with a minor in biology. I just took my MCATS and entry exam into University of Miami Medical School and I begin in the Spring. I'm studying to become a trauma surgeon. I used to work as a paramedic/firefighter - but quit after I realized my calling was in another field.

Anyway - Bodybuilding/power lifting/strongman training is my absolute life. I alternate training between the three. I have helped hundreds of people achieve all the goals they could ever dream of with their bodies.

Now I'm here to give back to all of you (WHO HAVEN'T SCAMMED ME ON D2JSP LOL) and help you all out with 100% completely free training/nutrition/fitness advice.

that's right...EVERYTHING 100% Free.

Although I am not a professional Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, or Strongman - I compete in Florida sometimes for fun. My main goal in life is to build my own body, help others do the same, and repair the bodies of those involved in unfortunate accidents (trauma surgeon).

My stats are as follows:

5'7 (go ahead make fun..)
191 lbs (bulking) 169 lbs (cutting)
21 years old

Best Lifts (completely clean, no equipment) -

Bench Press - 405 lbs x 1
Deadlift - 425 lbs x 2
Clean and Jerk - 315 lbs x 1
Squats - 455 lbs x 1
Barbell Curl - 185 lbs x 1
Leg Press - 1,400 lbs x 2

If you don't believe who I am, or my lifts I would like to show you some pics.

If you'd like videos...I'd be glad to record them at the gym on my cell phone.

and

and another...

Anyway - if any of you need help with Diet/Nutrition, Training Routines, ETC - PM/POST to me and I will be GLAD to help you.

Don't Spam/Flame/Hijack this thread...if so you will be labeled as a fucktard. =D

Thanks

-SKCRaynor

IF ANYONE WISHES TO DONATE FG TO ME FOR MY SERVICES THAT IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU! THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, DONATIONS ARE WELCOME, BUT NOT REQUIRED!

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 27 2008 08:54pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 18:52)

Hello -

first of all let me thank cseitz71690 for informing me about this forum on JSP...I've just been here for D2...but now that I know this forum exists, I may be able to help some of you.

I'm a bodybuilder/powerlifter/strongman competitor. I do the trifecta. I have been lifting, studying nutrition/fitness, and training since I was 13 years old.

9 years later...here I am still doing it...harder than ever.

I am a certified AFPA/ISSA trainer, I hold a bachelor's degree in nutrition with a minor in biology. I just took my MCATS and entry exam into University of Miami Medical School and I begin in the Spring. I'm studying to become a trauma surgeon. I used to work as a paramedic/firefighter - but quit after I realized my calling was in another field.

Anyway - Bodybuilding/power lifting/strongman training is my absolute life. I alternate training between the three. I have helped hundreds of people achieve all the goals they could ever dream of with their bodies.

Now I'm here to give back to all of you (WHO HAVEN'T SCAMMED ME ON D2JSP LOL) and help you all out with 100% completely free training/nutrition/fitness advice.

that's right...EVERYTHING 100% Free.

Although I am not a professional Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, or Strongman - I compete in Florida sometimes for fun. My main goal in life is to build my own body, help others do the same, and repair the bodies of those involved in unfortunate accidents (trauma surgeon).

My stats are as follows:

5'7 (go ahead make fun..)
191 lbs (bulking) 169 lbs (cutting)
21 years old

Best Lifts (completely clean, no equipment) -

Bench Press - 405 lbs x 1
Deadlift  - 425 lbs x 2
Clean and Jerk - 315 lbs x 1
Squats - 455 lbs x 1
Barbell Curl - 185 lbs x 1
Leg Press - 1,400 lbs x 2

If you don't believe who I am, or my lifts I would like to show you some pics.

If you'd like videos...I'd be glad to record them at the gym on my cell phone.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3765/0226072247xr7.jpg

and

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4337/ripped1bf6.jpg

and another...

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9282/willgym2rt6.jpg

Anyway - if any of you need help with Diet/Nutrition, Training Routines, ETC - PM/POST to me and I will be GLAD to help you.

Don't Spam/Flame/Hijack this thread...if so you will be labeled as a fucktard. =D

Thanks

-SKCRaynor

Alright buddy, Lets see, I am trying to get a 6 or 8 pack, and i was told in order to burn fat, i have to consume fats, but i dont know where to get this fat. should it be from dairy? or nuts? avacados? meats?
Gold: 0.70
Jul 27 2008 08:55pm
Awesome to have you. Welcome bier.gif

What's your weight in the pictures posted?
Jul 27 2008 09:04pm
Quote (Elysia @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 10:54pm)
Alright buddy, Lets see, I am trying to get a 6 or 8 pack, and i was told in order to burn fat, i have to consume fats, but i dont know where to get this fat. should it be from dairy? or nuts? avacados? meats?

Excellent question.

First of all the key to leaning out (especially getting the elusive 6-8 pack has to do with many things)

To directly answer your question, you need to eat lots of HDL fats (high density lipids). These can be found (but not limited to) the following: Fish, Eggs, Avocados, Olives, Olive Oil, All Nuts, Fish Oil Supplements (Omega 3-6-9 by NOW! is amazing), Dark leafy greens (Kale, Spinach, etc which help raise HDL levels), etc.

The reason you want to increase your HDL levels is because not only do they aid in cleaning the blood vessels of impurities, but it also provides appetite satiety, greater caloric expenditure to digest (leading to fat loss), and high nutritional properties.

All in all, it would be the best bet to combine a diet extremely low in carbohydrates (take in about 1/2 your bodyweight to grams in COMPLEX CARBS ONLY - example 200 lb man would consume 100g complex carbs / day to cut down fat levels) However, further chiseling and pre-competition will require a nearly zero-carb approach.

Anyway, the easiest method to use is to make sure you consume no more and no less than 100 calories of your basal metabolism, then exercise enough to burn 500 calories. Example - a man requiring 2,000 calories a day would consume that mostly in the form of protein and good fats, with some carbs (only in the early hours of the day...far away from the hours of rest). Then that same man would work out for a burning of 500 calories a day. By the end of the 7 day week, that man would have burned 3,500 calories or about 1lb of fat. (You will lose more weight, but it will be a combination of fat and water...hopefully very little lean mass will catabolize if you eat enough protein and sleep enough at night).

Hope this helps!
Jul 27 2008 09:08pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 19:04)
Excellent question.

First of all the key to leaning out (especially getting the elusive 6-8 pack has to do with many things)

To directly answer your question, you need to eat lots of HDL fats (high density lipids). These can be found (but not limited to) the following: Fish, Eggs, Avocados, Olives, Olive Oil, All Nuts, Fish Oil Supplements (Omega 3-6-9 by NOW! is amazing), Dark leafy greens (Kale, Spinach, etc which help raise HDL levels), etc.

The reason you want to increase your HDL levels is because not only do they aid in cleaning the blood vessels of impurities, but it also provides appetite satiety, greater caloric expenditure to digest (leading to fat loss), and high nutritional properties.

All in all, it would be the best bet to combine a diet extremely low in carbohydrates (take in about 1/2 your bodyweight to grams in COMPLEX CARBS ONLY - example 200 lb man would consume 100g complex carbs / day to cut down fat levels) However, further chiseling and pre-competition will require a nearly zero-carb approach.

Anyway, the easiest method to use is to make sure you consume no more and no less than 100 calories of your basal metabolism, then exercise enough to burn 500 calories. Example - a man requiring 2,000 calories a day would consume that mostly in the form of protein and good fats, with some carbs (only in the early hours of the day...far away from the hours of rest). Then that same man would work out for a burning of 500 calories a day. By the end of the 7 day week, that man would have burned 3,500 calories or about 1lb of fat. (You will lose more weight, but it will be a combination of fat and water...hopefully very little lean mass will catabolize if you eat enough protein and sleep enough at night).

Hope this helps!

It Definetly helps. Im going to throw a meal plan at you and feel free to change it. Breakfast: cottage cheese( Half a cup). Snack(2 hours later): 30 almonds. Lunch:Protein shake ( 60 grams of protein ). Snack: 30 pistacios. And for dinner: whatever my mom makes haha. would that be good?
Gold: 673.00
Jul 27 2008 09:09pm
Damn, beasty beast. Nice 2xx% bench too :]
Jul 27 2008 09:19pm
Quote (Elysia @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 11:08pm)
It Definetly helps. Im going to throw a meal plan at you and feel free to change it. Breakfast: cottage cheese( Half a cup). Snack(2 hours later): 30 almonds. Lunch:Protein shake ( 60 grams of protein ). Snack: 30 pistacios. And for dinner: whatever my mom makes haha. would that be good?

It's certainly a start...however - I would certainly like to suggest a few changes.

First of all, save cottage cheese for your bedtime snack...it digestly slowly and has no carbs. Your body needs 80% of your total carb intake in the first few hours upon rising to fuel your day (slow acting carbs - aka complex).

Also try to eat every 2 hours...3 hours MAXIMUM.

Furthermore, 60g of protein in one consumption is too much unless you weigh 300 lbs. 20% of your bodyweight in pounds to grams of protein is the ideal number to hit per meal. Example - 200 lb man would need 40 grams of protein every 2-3 hours for a total of 240 - 320 grams of protein per day with roughly 40 grams per meal. Any more than this will likely be wasted by the body (or stored as fat) whereas less than this can lead to catabolism of muscle (BAD BAD BAD!).

Heres a sample meal plan for you.

Breakfast - Oatmeal and 3 whole eggs (the only meal you're allowed to have less than your quota of protein and a high dose of carbs)
meal 2 - 30 gram protein shake
meal 3 - tuna fish on a salad
meal 4 - chicken breast and broccoli
meal 5 - 30 gram protein shake
meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese and almonds w/ cinnamon (delicious before bedtime)

hope this helps!
Jul 27 2008 09:20pm
Quote (Bail @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 11:09pm)
Damn, beasty beast. Nice 2xx% bench too :]

Thank you! (212% to be exact) =D

I appreciate the nice comments heart.gif
Jul 27 2008 09:21pm
Quote (FarticusUD @ Sun, Jul 27 2008, 10:55pm)
Awesome to have you. Welcome bier.gif

What's your weight in the pictures posted?

Hey there..

In the pics I weigh about 172-175. Its right after I came off cutting and began bulking.

Thanks for welcoming me =D
Jul 27 2008 09:24pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, 27 Jul 2008, 19:20)
Thank you! (212% to be exact) =D

I appreciate the nice comments heart.gif

Sorry, One last question. Ok, so like you said eat cottage cheese before i go to bed, would that be like right before i go to bed or a couple hours before? All im trying to do is drop my body fat 1 or 2 percent, Not a lot since im already at like 12%.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1232039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll