d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Hardcore Trading >
Price Check
> Price Check Thread > Now With A Guide
123592Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check
Gold: 20.31
Feb 14 2008 10:30am
Hello again hand.gif

I decided to post a new version because I wanted to include some helpful information that will help all those who come here. Think of it as a basic outline to the process of price checking.

What you should do before you post

1] Find an item. Whether it's godly or godawful you need something so that you have a reason to post here. That or just come here to help price check for others cool.gif

2] In order to get a rough idea of what your item is potentially worth, I suggest going to the Market Place and search for item with similar stats. [Maybe search for better stats, maybe for worse stats, or identicle]

3] Once you see how other traders have set up their potential trades, you can begin to draw a conclusion for what your item is worth.

[Note] The Hardcore LS Market is a day-to-day market. Prices will fluctuate often and stagnate unexpectedly in a matter of hours depending on what items are found by people and the supply and demand of items and item type. Therefore, it's a good idea to check the market every single time you decide to sell an item, because things can, and will, change!

4] Once you have an idea what your item may be worth, feel free to post it here. Usually the only things I would expect to see here would be amazing items that simply have no rough/solid value because there are few/none like them that are available, or items that are so poor quality that you can't even find matches on the market. If you post an item that is so similar to a lot of items in circulation, I'll just tell you that and what the others are worth. Hopefully people catch on.

I think if people follow these steps there will be less posts but more price checks becuase people will be able to learn on their own and better understand what things are worth. bounce.gif

Either way, see you soon smile.gif hand.gif
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,104.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 14 2008 10:30am
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=14675371&f=35

Old topic

And Ty JayKwik for making this guide smile.gif

This post was edited by _Mork_ on Feb 14 2008 10:32am
Gold: 1.39
Feb 14 2008 11:48am
Magical copper sword
Damage: 5 to 50

+40% Enhanced Effect
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,104.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 14 2008 11:50am
Quote (DyCa4EveR @ Thu, 14 Feb 2008, 19:48)
http://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/icons/Sword.gif Magical copper sword
Damage: 5 to 50

+40% Enhanced Effect

Not much really since is tier II sword i would say somewhere like 5-8fg
Gold: 2,071.36
Feb 14 2008 12:00pm
Some itens !!
Thx biggrin.gif

#1 Mystical iron chain mail
Level Req: 5
Defense: 12 to 32

+9 Dexterity
+145 Max Life
+3% Mind Numb

#2 Magical ironwood club
Level Req: 10
Damage: 14 to 65

+15 Vitality

#3 Mythical fire II
Spell Damage: 6 to 16
Magic Cost: 15

+5 Dexterity
+33 Max Magic
+1 Magic Luck
+1 Life Regen
+1% Damage Return

#4 Mystical ice I
Spell Damage: 5 to 6
Magic Cost: 5

+5 Dexterity
+2 Vitality
+5 Intelligence

#5 Rare cracked scale armor
Defense: 1 to 6

+1 Life Regen
+1 Extra Item Slots

#6 Arcane cracked scale armor
Defense: 1 to 6

+4 Strength
+2% Experience Gained
+1 Extra Item Slots
+1% Damage Return
+1% Mind Numb
+1% Armor Pierce

Angelic tanned leather armor
Defense: 4 to 14

#7 Angelic tanned leather armor

+6 Strength
+2 Magic Luck
+2% Life Steal
+2% Critical Flux

Thanks biggrin.gif
Gold: 300.00
Feb 14 2008 12:21pm
THE COMPLETE TEIR I/II ITEM PC GUIDE.

There seems to be a plethora of people asking about splintered/pine/rusted/copper/i/ii items. In General - all of these are worthless as any Bronze/elm/III item will out-perform it. Here is a complete guide to items that have worthwhile attributes that may make your Tier I and II items worth something. If your item you are looking to get price checked doesnt have these stats, its probably no worth anything - and if it is, probably 1-2 fg max.

Remember, before asking for a PC on these items remember TWO things:
1. Hardcore pricechecks are relative, and prices will change on demand/supply - as well as changes to the game!
2. IF you want a pricecheck on these items, first hunt the market place. Items that already exsist with stats similar to yours are probably already there - use them to guage how much yours should sell for (relatively speaking) if after a day or two it does not sell - you may wish to consider lowering the price.

Weapons:
Enhanced Effect - Is Completely Worthless. In general all splintered/pine/rusted/copper weapons with ee are worthless as a bronze/elm weapon will do more damage. Besides, there is a plethora of ee bronze/elm weapons that are 1-10 fg already. (this may be worthwhile stat only if you have 80+ ee on a pine/copper with lpk, lpcr, max life, etc)

Intelligence - Generally worthless unless this has 10+ intelligence. This is generally more useful with other stats besides just intelligence (tons of max life and max magic for example). Staffs + daggers are generally perfered and worth a bit more. Check the market for prices on weapons with intelligence - they will give an accurate price check for what low intel weapons are going for.

Life Regen - Worth something only if it is 3+ life regen, but 4+ is generally perfered.

Magic Regen - Worth something only if it is 3+ magic regen, but 4+ is generally perfered. Added value if you can get Dual Magic and Life regen (especially in a dagger or staff).

Extra Item Slots - This is only worth anything at 3+ extra item slots, and this applies to items up to level 5. (and at level 10 4+ eis weapons are nice too)

Life per combat round - Completely useless on splintered/rusted weapons. Can be useful on copper/pine weapons if it is 4+, but only if you already have 75+ ee and other good mods. So as a general rule - its worthless.

Life per kill - Completely useless on splintered/rusted weapons. Can be useful on copper/pine weapons if it is 15+, but only if you already have 75+ ee and other good mods. So as a general rule - its worthless.

Amrors:
Enhanced Effect - Generally worthless anyways, unless its a plate/chain mail with other good mods (max life, lprc, etc). More defense at low levels means you take less, sometimes 0 dmg.

Strength - good if it is 7+, but still not worth much. Worth wee bit more if it has good other mods

Dexterity - good if it is 7+, but still not worth much. Worth wee bit more if it has good other mods

Intelligence - good if it is 10+. Worth more if it has good other mods.

Max Life - Good mod, but should not be the main factor for chosing armors. Worthwhile if it is 200+ max life

Life Regen - Worth something only if it is 3+ life regen, but 4+ is generally perfered.

Magic Regen - Worth something only if it is 3+ magic regen, but 4+ is generally perfered. Added value if you can get Dual Magic and Life regen (especially in a dagger or staff).

Extra Item Slots - This is only worth anything at 3+ extra item slots, and this applies to items up to level 5. (and at level 10 4+ eis armors are nice too). Robes are especialy nice becuas they can be used by all classes.

Life per combat round - this is a nice feature for low level speed leveling. High defense + nice lpcr can speed level you with no regen from 1 to 10, even up to 20! Its a nice feature if it is 4+ lpcr

Life per Kill - Nice feature, but not that worthwhile as it used to be. Still nice to have if it is 10+and mixed in with other mods.

Charms:
Strength - good if it is 7+, but still not worth much. Worth wee bit more if it has good other mods

Dexterity - good if it is 7+, but still not worth much. Worth wee bit more if it has good other mods.

Max Life - Good mod, but should not be the main factor for chosing charms. Worthwhile if it is 200+ max life

Extra Item Slots - This is only worth anything at 3+ extra item slots, and this applies to items up to level 5. (and at level 10 4+ eis charms are nice too).

Life per combat round - this is a really nice feature for low level speed leveling. nice lpcr on your charm and armor can speed level you with no regen from 1 to 10, even up to 20! Its a nice feature if it is 4+ lpcr

Life per Kill - Nice feature, but not that worthwhile as it used to be. Still nice to have if it is 10+ and mixed in with other mods.

One of the most important things to consider when posting Tier i and ii weapons, armors, and charms is that they are GENERALLY worthless, and you wont get more than 20 fg for them, and lucky to get 5 fg.
To really make a i or ii item worthwhile you generally want several of these stats mixed together. For example: a charm or armor with just life per kill will probably be still worthless, but if it has lpcr and max life if can be a nice low level speed leveling item.

again - if you feel you have a teir i or ii item that is worthwhile - check the MP first for similar items. Then post here.
if i have missed anything from this feel free to pm me smile.gif

~WT~

This post was edited by MyNameIsWT on Feb 14 2008 12:23pm
Feb 14 2008 12:26pm
#1 Mystical iron chain mail
Defense: 12 to 32
+9 Dexterity
+145 Max Life

looking at 5-25 fg, but i would say closer to 10

#3 Mythical fire II
Spell Damage: 6 to 16
Magic Cost: 15
+5 Dexterity
+33 Max Magic
+1 Magic Luck
+1 Life Regen
+1% Damage Return

maybe 1-3 fg?

#7 Angelic tanned leather armor
+6 Strength
+2 Magic Luck
+2% Life Steal
+2% Critical Flux

maybe 1-3 fg?

everything else was pretty much worthless.

This post was edited by MyNameIsWT on Feb 14 2008 12:26pm
Gold: 68,400.00
Feb 14 2008 12:48pm
Mystical focused heal V
Heals: 27 to 32
Magic Cost: 45

+10 Strength
+11 Intelligence
+1% Damage Return

Rare steel chain mail
Defense: 18 to 47

+19 Vitality
+39 Max Life

Rare stonewood club
Level Req: 25
Damage: 23 to 104

+3 Extra Item Slots
+2% Block

Magical heal IV
Heals: 12 to 34
Magic Cost: 35

+17 Intelligence

Rare fine alloy axe
Level Req: 20
Damage: 50 to 60

+3 Life Regen
+4% Life Steal

Angelic focused heal IV
Heals: 21 to 25
Magic Cost: 35

+13 Vitality
+1% Experience Gained
+2% Mind Numb
+1% Magical Damage Reduction

I think isnt's good but can't search similary and just need price in mp smile.gif
Feb 14 2008 02:10pm
#1 (2-10 fg)
Mystical focused heal V
Heals: 27 to 32
Magic Cost: 45
+10 Strength
+11 Intelligence
+1% Damage Return

#3 whatever the current going rate on any level 25 club is id say 50-75?
Rare stonewood club
Level Req: 25
Damage: 23 to 104
+3 Extra Item Slots
+2% Block

#5 (20-45 fg id say)
Rare fine alloy axe
Level Req: 20
Damage: 50 to 60
+3 Life Regen
+4% Life Steal

Rest wont sell most likely.