d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Gender Ideologists
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 49,085.00
Jun 9 2023 05:30pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:22)
also the gay marriage stuff.
But back then it was just a movement...and that movement is still moving.
It seems like the ultimate goal isnt about equality but wanting to be superior to everyone else. They feel like it's their turn to run the world or something.

Yes, but you haven't answer my question, who spread these over. And why are you blaming KPOP ( Not that I enjoy it ).

Why can't you spread stuff like i.e Richard Marx, Michael . W . Smith , Steven Curtis Chapman etc etc and keep it that way ?

:lol:
Gold: 15.00
Jun 9 2023 05:36pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 9 2023 04:30pm)
Yes, but you haven't answer my question, who spread these over. And why are you blaming KPOP ( Not that I enjoy it ).

Why can't you spread stuff like i.e Richard Marx, Michael . W . Smith , Steven Curtis Chapman etc etc and keep it that way ?

:lol:

im not answering your question because you want me to pick a side and I don't have a side to pick lol.
Kpop boy band was simply an example just like all the drag queen shows. No politics attached.
Jun 9 2023 05:41pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:36)
im not answering your question because you want me to pick a side and I don't have a side to pick lol.
Kpop boy band was simply an example just like all the drag queen shows. No politics attached.

I am not asking you to pick a side.

You specifically claim this.

Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 06:57)
have becoming a cult.
This is no longer just a "movement". A movement has a beginning and an end.
This right now is becoming more and more like a cult, a religion and they are trying to take over the world by shoving their ideas and propagandas down our throat.
Most of us have already recognized yall and accepted yall, so why is this still going on?

BTW, KPop culture is to blame...everything started going downhill when those Kpop boy bands showed up with make-ups and shit.

So since you blame KPOP I am asking who spread these unhinged liberalism to East Asia and give them liberal steroids and turn them into what you see in the States?
Jun 9 2023 05:43pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 9 2023 04:41pm)
I am not asking you to pick a side.

You specifically claim this.

So since you blame KPOP I am asking who spread these unhinged liberalism to East Asia and give them liberal steroids and turn them into what you see in the States?

im not blaming KPOP. I am blaming KPOP BOYS with MAKEUPS.
now, if the boys decide to not wear makeup and dress more like men? (unless they are trans ofc) then I'll have no problem. I have no problem with regular KPOP bands. I am only listing out this 1 specific type of KPOP band.
Jun 9 2023 05:44pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:43)
now, if the boys decide to not wear makeup and dress more like men? (unless they are trans ofc) then I'll have no problem. I have no problem with regular KPOP bands. I am only listing out this 1 specific type of KPOP band.

By the way this is the country that you currently hate most.

Jun 9 2023 05:46pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:43)

In regards to this and this music Video is from 1973 by David Bowie, great music but let me know. Maybe you should take a look. Because I am darn sure in 1973 the Koreans and KPOP don't look like that.

Jun 9 2023 05:51pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 9 2023 04:46pm)
In regards to this and this music Video is from 1973 by David Bowie, great music but let me know. Maybe you should take a look. Because I am darn sure in 1973 the Koreans and KPOP don't look like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKcl4-tcuo

if this gender issue happened back then, i would've blamed them too. Yes.
But this issue is happening RIGHT NOW, with the rise of a specific kpop culture (there are other types out there I know but they are not as trending).
Why are we even focusing so much on this Kpop issue lmao. That's not even my main point of the topic.
Please don't let your emotion get involved in this issue because you're asian or a big kpop fan.
I am aiming at all the gender ideologists, not KPop singers or asians.
Jun 9 2023 05:54pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jun 9 2023 04:46pm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKcl4-tcuo

YOU are welcome to use David Bowies or white people or black drag queens. They are all just examples against a bigger issue.
Jun 9 2023 05:55pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:51)
if this gender issue happened back then, i would've blamed them too. Yes.
But this issue is happening RIGHT NOW, with the rise of a specific kpop culture (there are other types out there I know but they are not as trending).
Why are we even focusing so much on this Kpop issue lmao. That's not even my main point of the topic.
Please don't let your emotion get involved in this issue because you're asian or a big kpop fan.
I am aiming at all the gender ideologists, not KPop singers or asians.

I don't like KPOP.

Stop spreading stuff like this below.

Jun 9 2023 05:56pm
Quote (CiroC @ 10 Jun 2023 07:54)
YOU are welcome to use David Bowies or white people or black drag queens. They are all just examples against a bigger issue.

And maybe spread more stuff like this below

They are exactly the big issues, I don't think KPOP will turn out to be what it is if not for those influences. And just to be fair, the Japanese are the ones who started it first in East Asia. But on the whole, you know where all these ideas come from.

, this is a very very good song. Listen to it.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Jun 9 2023 05:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll