> Iso 6 Light Sorc Gcs > Switch SC
12Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 4,975.00
Jun 9 2023 07:55am
Not looking 2 over pay.
Gold: 16,248.00
Jun 9 2023 08:28am
Depends what means overpay for u.. u expect pc prices on switch , thats why u find hard the things... freebump

This post was edited by Zumdag on Jun 9 2023 08:28am
Jun 9 2023 09:15am
Quote (Zumdag @ Jun 9 2023 10:28am)
Depends what means overpay for u.. u expect pc prices on switch , thats why u find hard the things... freebump

Prices don't vary from console to Console. If u used jsp when It wasn't full of dick heads u would understand... If I really wanted to I could go buy a PC and bot for my gear and sell it on switch for 3x the amount just because it's on switch as u put it. Fact of the matter is there is zero market on switch N buying any type of gear. It's all bases and runes. So why do u think u can boost prices out of game for no reason when I can make a game in game and trade for them that way and not pay according to console.. when there's a market of people buying things come talk to me about ur inflated pricing. Until then have fun trying to get my fg with ir inflated pricing. If u were remotely smart and not greedy for fg u could make more selling for less. But ur just greedy. So have fun selling to literally no one. I'm happy to find the gcs myself I'm just impatient n willing to pay for convenience... not be taken advantage of because u n a couple of people think pricing varies from console to console..

And don't think for a moment I don't have the cash to go buy 2 laptops setup 4 bots n start up my own store then just push u out of the Market. Cuz I have nothing but time on my hands n money to spend with no job to go 2.

So yeah... there's my rant on ur guys over priced theory of items being more expensive on switch cuz it's switch. Ur marketing skills astonish me. No market of people buying so instead of lowering the cost to make people buy u inflate it. Smooth.... fucking smooth.

Hats off to you boys. Lmfao

Maybe u did use jsp back in the day. N got banned idk why r u using a new account when mine is from 2008. Kinda weird I got an account from when I was a teenager and played the game. N was able to recover it. No problem what's with ur join date. N why do u seem to think u can up prices vary from console to console.
Jun 9 2023 09:30am
First of all , prices vary from pc to SWITCH cuz ON SWITCH IS UP TO 4 PLAYERS , NOT LIKE THE PC UP TO 8 PLAYERS.
Second one , PLAYER BASE ON CONSOLES are much smaller

So if you smart enough to know how marketing works.. with offer and demand , you would understand.

Third one , its fresh account cuz. I started playing d2r on switch this year , season 3. And then i found out about this trading site.

Also.. i am not using bots dont know dont want dont care. Yes i do trade both on pc and console and get a small percent for the transaction. But if you would look onver you would see that i have the lowest prices on switch.
Not my problem thay u dont have game on pc for trade. Please , go get buy it , use bots , and come here to show us how good u are with lowest prices ever. That would help the community , not to have pretentions of pc prices , and crying over.

I am not making bigger prices , i am making lower than the rest , so that i can sell faster , and get profit. But wont sell for same price as pc on my time of searching the items and trading them.

Really mature...
Jun 9 2023 10:04am
Also , you talking about my account , while your account even thou its from 2008 , your first post is 18 days ago. No other history before.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 9 2023 10:28am
Probably not the place for it but my 2 cents are that the game should never have had trade across console realms without cross play available. That’s kind of the whole idea of ladder/non-ladder in the first place. Surely ladder/nonladder switch is more similar than ladder pc/switch as far as the integrity of loot potential.
That way everything earned on pc stays on pc and theres no mudding the waters of the more difficult markets.
Of course plenty of people buy multiple copies of the way solely for access to these additional markets with untapped potential and who can blame them its free real-estate.
Blame Blizzard for being greedy and hate the game not the player :/
Jun 9 2023 10:32am
Quote (Zumdag @ Jun 9 2023 12:04pm)
Also , you talking about my account , while your account even thou its from 2008 , your first post is 18 days ago. No other history before.

👌 stop commenting on my stuff. It's pretty obvious I don't wish to trade with u. No reason to even post on my shit. So stop.
Jun 9 2023 10:59am
Quote (slam_911 @ Jun 9 2023 12:32pm)
👌 stop commenting on my stuff. It's pretty obvious I don't wish to trade with u. No reason to even post on my shit. So stop.

Quote (Zumdag @ Jun 9 2023 11:30am)
First of all , prices vary from pc to SWITCH cuz ON SWITCH IS UP TO 4 PLAYERS , NOT LIKE THE PC UP TO 8 PLAYERS.

So if you smart enough to know how marketing works.. with offer and demand , you would understand.

Third one , its fresh account cuz. I started playing d2r on switch this year , season 3. And then i found out about this trading site.

Also.. i am not using bots dont know dont want dont care. Yes i do trade both on pc and console and get a small percent for the transaction. But if you would look onver you would see that i have the lowest prices on switch.
Not my problem thay u dont have game on pc for trade. Please , go get buy it , use bots , and come here to show us how good u are with lowest prices ever. That would help the community , not to have pretentions of pc prices , and crying over.

I am not making bigger prices , i am making lower than the rest , so that i can sell faster , and get profit. But wont sell for same price as pc on my time of searching the items and trading them.

Really mature...

Mature is me taking over ur market next season. Watch n learn.
Gold: 0.42
Jun 9 2023 11:05am
Quote (Zumdag @ Jun 9 2023 11:30am)

Really mature...

Prices really don’t change from console to console on a cross progression game where you can trade. I play multiple platforms, and it’s honestly no different from one to the next dude.
Jun 9 2023 11:14am
Quote (slam_911 @ Jun 9 2023 07:59pm)
Mature is me taking over ur market next season. Watch n learn.

Cant wait , gg
Go Back To D2:R Consoles Ladder 2022+ Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic