d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Queslar >
ISO
> Buying Bulk Gold - Sell Your Gold Here!
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 8 2023 05:55pm
DONE :locked:

This post was edited by KingBlaze on Jun 12 2023 07:54pm
Gold: 19,159.77
Jun 8 2023 07:33pm
Oh, absolutely! Let me just dive into my endless vault of bulk gold. I've been practically tripping over it, just waiting for someone to buy it all. And discount? Why, what a revolutionary concept! I had no idea such a thing existed.

The whole "selling for less than market price" thing though? Pure genius. I mean, who wouldn't want to sell their precious assets for less than they're worth? I'm stunned by the sheer novelty of it all.

Now onto Queslar Gold and FG, my goodness, what a delightful proposition. Let me just pull out my trillion units of Queslar Gold. And selling it below market price? You're breaking new ground here with your innovative ideas.

And don't even get me started on credits and relics. I have so many of them cluttering up my space, it's truly a burden. I'll be sure to PM you right away. I can't wait to start losing money on these deals. It's truly an exciting day!

Your willingness to accept all PMs and offers, it's simply inspirational. Rest assured, you'll be the first person I think of when I decide I have too much money and need to get rid of some.
Jun 8 2023 07:47pm
Quote (Emp_Mirage @ Jun 8 2023 09:33pm)
Oh, absolutely! Let me just dive into my endless vault of bulk gold. I've been practically tripping over it, just waiting for someone to buy it all. And discount? Why, what a revolutionary concept! I had no idea such a thing existed.

The whole "selling for less than market price" thing though? Pure genius. I mean, who wouldn't want to sell their precious assets for less than they're worth? I'm stunned by the sheer novelty of it all.

Now onto Queslar Gold and FG, my goodness, what a delightful proposition. Let me just pull out my trillion units of Queslar Gold. And selling it below market price? You're breaking new ground here with your innovative ideas.

And don't even get me started on credits and relics. I have so many of them cluttering up my space, it's truly a burden. I'll be sure to PM you right away. I can't wait to start losing money on these deals. It's truly an exciting day!

Your willingness to accept all PMs and offers, it's simply inspirational. Rest assured, you'll be the first person I think of when I decide I have too much money and need to get rid of some.

t4t for all that gold at well below market value! I would've paid more but u just kept going lower and lower!
& for all those credits and relics too! You're the best ChatGPEmp_Mirage!

STILL BUYING MORE QUESLAR GOLD, CREDITS AND RELICS PM ME PRICES LETS MAKE A DEAL!
Gold: 0.38
Jun 8 2023 07:59pm
Your gold is still 100k and youre saying t4t trades lmaoooo
Jun 8 2023 08:50pm
Quote (AyeshaCanCook @ Jun 8 2023 09:59pm)
Your gold is still 100k and youre saying t4t trades lmaoooo

How do u know I didn't sell something and go right back up? My fg at any given time means absolutely nothing.

It was obviously sarcasm and a joke though :bonk: lmfao

STILL BUYING MORE QUESLAR GOLD, CREDITS AND RELICS PM ME PRICES LETS MAKE A DEAL!

Jun 9 2023 08:59pm
Quote (KingBlaze @ Jun 8 2023 10:50pm)

Bump
Gold: 260.00
Jun 10 2023 09:08am
Quote (Emp_Mirage @ Jun 8 2023 11:33pm)

:rofl:
Gold: 260.00
Jun 10 2023 09:09am
1t here 302fg
Jun 10 2023 11:55am
Quote (KingBlaze @ Jun 8 2023 10:50pm)

Bump

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 10 2023 02:06pm
50t vs 50k fg , thats with the discount included

This post was edited by LordMiles on Jun 10 2023 02:09pm
Go Back To Queslar Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll