d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > If Crabs Feel Pain
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Jun 8 2023 11:07am
Quote (powwpoww @ Jun 8 2023 10:31am)
Eat or get ate

Bears will literally pin you down and gnaw on your thigh until you're done screaming. They don't give a fugg.

I live in bear country and ive always had a fear of being eaten alive by bears. Even long before I moved here. Because youre right, they will just pin you down and tear off pieces until you die.

At least a tiger has the decency to snap your neck first.

Imagine one of these bad boys just chomping and tearing at your thin paper human flesh.
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 8 2023 11:15am
Quote (ChronFather420 @ Jun 8 2023 12:07pm)
I live in bear country and ive always had a fear of being eaten alive by bears. Even long before I moved here. Because youre right, they will just pin you down and tear off pieces until you die.

At least a tiger has the decency to snap your neck first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OloflbzNeMs

Imagine one of these bad boys just chomping and tearing at your thin paper human flesh.

Mother nature is vicious. I don't know why I can't be.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 8 2023 01:19pm
Quote (powwpoww @ 8 Jun 2023 11:15)
Mother nature is vicious. I don't know why I can't be.

Because you are the positive product of Nature and not the ones that were killed off in the viciousness. The reason you are alive is directly associated with reciprocity and altruism. If the engineers and scientists who made your phone and get the power on were fundamentally vicious, you wouldn't be reading this message.

It really boils down to if you are not for making the world better, you are making it worse. This archetype is expressed heavily in Taoism if you are interested in needing more reasons why..
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 8 2023 01:37pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 8 2023 02:19pm)
Because you are the positive product of Nature and not the ones that were killed off in the viciousness. The reason you are alive is directly associated with reciprocity and altruism. If the engineers and scientists who made your phone and get the power on were fundamentally vicious, you wouldn't be reading this message.

It really boils down to if you are not for making the world better, you are making it worse. This archetype is expressed heavily in Taoism if you are interested in needing more reasons why..

Skyney2024 regardless of me or you. Your vote infact doesn't matter.

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll