d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Magic: The Gathering >
Poll > Anyone Splurging For The Chance At The One Ring?
Prev123
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 25,960.00
Jun 11 2023 12:11pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 11 2023 11:10am)
Why not?

Makes literally 0 difference.

Humans are Humans Bro.

Happy Pride

no they arent not everyone is equal and life is not happy in pride

are millionaires = to homeless people?

are people born in africa = to african americans?

are people born into poverty the asme as people born into people born into a trust?

people are not all equal you need to learn t his and thats not how the world works... it doesnt necesarilly have to to with the color of t heir skin but that IS a trait that defines us we do not all have to be the same to get along

not ALL white people are rich either... there are so many people who a rich it doesant matter about their skin color. but this is a different point. when you target lord of the rings specifically it pisses me off i love vitto morgison as aragorn and will not accept an aragorn or theodin king as a black person it doesnt even make sense. theodin king and the rohanians are a norse race thats what they are portrayed as in the movies / books so it just doesnt make sense and its fucked up to target lord of the rings fans t his way

i am sincerely saddened by this but w/e all you woke fucks care about is inclusivity and not who you hurt while your doing your so called mission

i wont be surprised next time when luke skywalker or anakin or ANY character i love will be black now... its ok do w/e the fuck you want but i wont engage with it personally i will stick to what i love

im allowed to have my own voice i shoudlnt be silenced just because its an unpopular opinion and if i feel targeted i will say something about it thats all

This post was edited by DrSpock on Jun 11 2023 12:18pm
Gold: 17,609.00
Jun 11 2023 12:17pm
Quote (DrSpock @ 11 Jun 2023 14:11)
no they arent not everyone is equal and life is not happy in pride

are millionaires = to homeless people?

are people born in africa = to african americans?

are people born into poverty the asme as people born into people born into a trust?

people are not all equal you need to learn t his and thats not how the world works... it doesnt necesarilly have to to with the color of t heir skin but that IS a trait that defines us we do not all have to be the same to get along

Zoom out a little bit, take a moment to look at all the fish in the school, and all the ants on the hill. Can you tell which one is rich? Which one is poor? Which one is sick? Which one is religious? Which one is a murderer? Which one is a Lesbian?

No. You can't.
Jun 11 2023 12:19pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 11 2023 11:17am)
Zoom out a little bit, take a moment to look at all the fish in the school, and all the ants on the hill. Can you tell which one is rich? Which one is poor? Which one is sick? Which one is religious? Which one is a murderer? Which one is a Lesbian?

No. You can't.

that doesnt mean we all do not come from different backrounds and that people will judge us on those backrounds no matter what people say its human nature

theres no point in trying to change this it is what it is, for example there is up and downs of EVERY color of skin

as a fat white male girls dont give me a second look (or even a firs tlook lol), but cops dont either

if i was a black male with a huge dick girls would want to be all over me lol but so would cops

positives and negatives in all things yin and yang

u can NEVER have everything

This post was edited by DrSpock on Jun 11 2023 12:21pm
Jun 11 2023 12:23pm
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5GLZ37D/?coliid=I23B9PL591JHSL&colid=1NO3WREDBWGDS&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

neways iu might engage with this product if it really is true to the original animated movie

thats aoywen btw fighting the witch king on the front taken straight out of the animated movie

she is the norse princess of rohan

(shes black now and so is theodin king in the mtg set)

This post was edited by DrSpock on Jun 11 2023 12:24pm
Jun 11 2023 12:24pm
Quote (DrSpock @ 11 Jun 2023 14:19)
that doesnt mean we all do not come from different backrounds and that people will judge us on those backrounds no matter what people say its human nature

That is a you problem.

You have to think about what fundamental differences will be included when you change a main characters race.

The only fundamental difference is the shade of skin.

Just because you make Anakhin Black doesnt mean you have to include pop culture references that would typically appear on BET in the movie. It doesnt mean his character wouldn't hate sand, wouldn't murder all those women and children, wouldn't be a young cocky jedi that always disobeys his orders but still gets the job done. ALL OF THAT ARE THE EXACT SAME.

Windu is Black, if you haven't noticed. So it isn't a foreign concept for a Human Jedi with dark skin in the first place.

If you judge someone based on having different backgrounds.. The Character of Anakhin doesnt change. His background doesnt change, its just now the character is being portrayed as having dark skin. That isnt a background thing.

Now if you are trying to argue with me that making someone black inherently changes their background and therefore you will judge them differently.. Then that is ACTUAL racism my friend.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 11 2023 12:27pm
Jun 11 2023 12:27pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 11 2023 11:24am)
That is a you problem.

You have to think about what fundamental differences will be included when you change a main characters race.

The only fundamental difference is the shade of skin.

Just because you make Anakhin Black doesnt mean you have to include pop culture references that would typically appear on BET in the movie. It doesnt mean his character wouldn't hate sand, wouldn't murder all those women and children, wouldn't be a young cocky jedi that always disobeys his orders but still gets the job done. ALL OF THAT ARE THE EXACT SAME.

Windu is Black, if you haven't noticed. So it isn't a foreign concept for a Human Jedi with dark skin in the first place.

If you judge someone based on having different backgrounds.. The Character of Anakhin doesnt change. His background doesnt change, its just now the character is being portrayed as having dark skin. That isnt a background thing.

Now if you are trying to argue with me that making someone black inherently changes their background and therefore you will judge them differently.. Then that is ACTUAL racism my friend.

i love mace windu as black and i would not have it any other way, but if you m ake a character that i know already and LOVE and change the color of his skin i will be pissed off thats just how i am your right its a mea problem and i dont have to engage with things i do not like i wish they would not fuck with things i already love though but w/e its cool maybe some people will like it ... i will stick to the th ings i already know and love and not engage with anything that fucks with that

lets be honest i wouldnt be as much of a fan of lotr if all the chars were black from the start... i cant help it

This post was edited by DrSpock on Jun 11 2023 12:28pm
Jun 11 2023 12:27pm
Quote (DrSpock @ 11 Jun 2023 14:27)
i love mace windu as black and i would not have it any other way, but if you m ake a character that i know already and LOVE and change the color of his skin i will be pissed off thats just how i am your right its a mea problem and i dont have to engage with things i do not like i wish they would not fuck with things i already love though but w/e its cool maybe some people will like it ... i will stick to the th ings i already know and love and not engage with anything that fucks with that

I appreciate this chat I really do. But I do want to move on and if you want to continue this amazing discussion we shouldn't have it in this thread.
Jun 11 2023 12:28pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 11 2023 11:27am)
I appreciate this chat I really do. But I do want to move on and if you want to continue this amazing discussion we shouldn't have it in this thread.

its cool have a good day

im just sad

This post was edited by DrSpock on Jun 11 2023 12:28pm
Go Back To Magic: The Gathering Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Trade New Topic New Poll