d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Hdin Vs Vt > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Jun 4 2023 02:11pm
Any tips on how to rock this MU? I can pretty much 5-0 smiters at anytime, but v/t is another matter. They basically just run around in circles while casting foh, so by the time I land a hammer it's already been somewhere around 20 fohs (6k foh). Was using that setup:

hoto
spirit st
enigma
coa ber ber
trang
dungo
resi boot
fcr ring/wisp
2/20 amu
inventory all p comb 40-45, res scs
Gold: 50.31
Jun 4 2023 11:02pm
You want some res to counter their foh

Then they will hit like a wet noodle
Gold: 1,110.00
Jun 5 2023 08:10am
Coa BerLo
Wisp
ring 10fcr/adds lr
ammu 2pala/20fcr/str or dex/lr or @
3 resi stack boots
enigma
spirit 35 45@ base
Hoto (use the oak ofc)
Trang oul's
Dungo

Torch
annie
pala pcs life
life/5@ scs, maby swap 2 of ur p comb for life/11lr

Now, oak is ur meatshield. Foh will target that as well unless he namelocks you.

Next step is to land just out of his reach southeast or south of him. If he then offense he will walk into ur hammers, if he dont move away he will be hit. Find that sweet distance where u land ur tele.
If he uses ba and has to good range etc you want to emidiate charge southeast right after u spam 1 or 2 hammer to break his initial stun so that ur hammer deals damage. Then if u see his brain is buffering and he is wondering what to do next u can catch him offguard with a quick jump. This ofc require that charge you just did to be as short as possible. Sometimes u will have to cast another hammer or 2 at the new location if he is very offensive. When you charge a single charge out like this many offensive vt's are already preparing their throwlock to jump you and you can catch him slipping, other vt's are on their way to reposition, and some have not figured out what to do next yet :P
Gold: 15.00
Jun 5 2023 09:03am
Quote (zShada @ Jun 5 2023 01:02pm)
You want some res to counter their foh

Then they will hit like a wet noodle

Was at like 350 stacked lr lol. Person was using a 3foh/3conv cta all that stuff

Quote (gel87 @ Jun 5 2023 10:10pm)
Coa BerLo
Wisp
ring 10fcr/adds lr
ammu 2pala/20fcr/str or dex/lr or @
3 resi stack boots
enigma
spirit 35 45@ base
Hoto (use the oak ofc)
Trang oul's
Dungo

Torch
annie
pala pcs life
life/5@ scs, maby swap 2 of ur p comb for life/11lr

Now, oak is ur meatshield. Foh will target that as well unless he namelocks you.

Next step is to land just out of his reach southeast or south of him. If he then offense he will walk into ur hammers, if he dont move away he will be hit. Find that sweet distance where u land ur tele.
If he uses ba and has to good range etc you want to emidiate charge southeast right after u spam 1 or 2 hammer to break his initial stun so that ur hammer deals damage. Then if u see his brain is buffering and he is wondering what to do next u can catch him offguard with a quick jump. This ofc require that charge you just did to be as short as possible. Sometimes u will have to cast another hammer or 2 at the new location if he is very offensive. When you charge a single charge out like this many offensive vt's are already preparing their throwlock to jump you and you can catch him slipping, other vt's are on their way to reposition, and some have not figured out what to do next yet :P

Yeah I was wondering why the hammers weren't landing. Other person was using a ba, first time I've seen a pally use anything other than a pb lol. Think I'll try that the next time I vs a v/t, thanks :thumbsup:

This post was edited by Spicy_Society on Jun 5 2023 09:04am
Gold: 1,110.00
Jun 5 2023 09:25am
Quote (Spicy_Society @ Jun 5 2023 05:03pm)
Was at like 350 stacked lr lol. Person was using a 3foh/3conv cta all that stuff

Yeah I was wondering why the hammers weren't landing. Other person was using a ba, first time I've seen a pally use anything other than a pb lol. Think I'll try that the next time I vs a v/t, thanks :thumbsup:

Also, you should push around him. Giving him less room to calmy walk around and foh you. If he is kinda just walking around fohing you, then you should start by south east, then if he walks the other way you just tele a little in front and kinda hammer close around him, then he would need to reposition etc. Hard to explain because it depends how enemy plays.
Just rememeber that ur hammer comes out west of ur char then goes out in a spiral wider and wider, so distance needs to be timed based on ur and his position.
Gold: 19,611.00
Jun 7 2023 06:23pm
Put 10 points in light res aura
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 8 2023 06:15pm
Quote (Spicy_Society @ Jun 4 2023 03:11pm)
Any tips on how to rock this MU? I can pretty much 5-0 smiters at anytime, but v/t is another matter. They basically just run around in circles while casting foh, so by the time I land a hammer it's already been somewhere around 20 fohs (6k foh). Was using that setup:

hoto
spirit st
enigma
coa ber ber
trang
dungo
resi boot
fcr ring/wisp
2/20 amu
inventory all p comb 40-45, res scs

TLDR

Hammer comes out from the top left, so blind spot stomp. Frw bug doesn’t work so it don’t work aswell as it used to but still works.

I’d just rock a tgods and Ber ber coa if it was me but ya here’s the graph.

This post was edited by Nataraja on Jun 8 2023 06:17pm
Gold: 61,365.56
Jun 19 2023 05:13am
Charm swapping is super easy now

Just get some 20-11s
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll