d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > This Is More For You Softhearted-themed Anime Fans
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Jun 3 2023 07:38pm
Stumbled upon this series. After watching the first season, I got hooked. A gentle note that it is a lot more friendship oriented and light on huge battle scenes. Yet, some of the conflicts can and do get intense. Highly recommend this to peeps who do not mind friendships-based character development with a little magic, science, and religion in the mix. Oh, it's not profound. Think along the lines of fun, struggles, and overcomings. :hug:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/4654/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index/

Gold: 8,891.73
Jun 4 2023 10:18pm
This has been out for years.

It has a Religious base, he is regarded as a failure, he protects one of the Sects based on his own beliefs, which go against the grain of others, even in the Science City he lives in.

There are different names for this anime, make sure you follow the whole story.
Gold: 6.69
Jun 5 2023 05:51pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 5 Jun 2023 00:18)
This has been out for years.

So true. I love finding old gems to watch. You know, I would rather there be a good story than the best visuals.
Thanks for the heads-up on exploring the whole story. Have an awesome new week!
Gold: 8,891.73
Jun 7 2023 10:05pm
Quote (jalapenos @ 6 Jun 2023 11:51)
So true. I love finding old gems to watch. You know, I would rather there be a good story than the best visuals.
Thanks for the heads-up on exploring the whole story. Have an awesome new week!

There are other hidden Gems out their also, the thing is, they are Gems for US (WE) as viewers that interpret/perceive them to be compared to others. Thus we have a modicum (maybe reluctance) to the expectations of those with their own interpretation and perception.

Just like mine... Kingdom is a great anime... no super powers etc. I actually think Kingdom is better than this rough uncut Gem.

How about Rouroni Kenshin (think that is the correct name) that also has a different Anime name, they released 2 movies depicting the whole anime series around 3 years ago (If I remember correctly) by Netflix. (animated) ... and if you watched the original series and then the Movies, you will understand what was missing or what wasn't.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jun 7 2023 10:11pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll