d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Dpaules Resets Ladder And
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,023.69
Jun 2 2023 10:58pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jun 2 2023 11:44pm)
Well I don't know wtf the link you posted states even waiting 10-15 minutes to Download and still can not read anything posted on the site other than "Dog Bone" ADs and bull shit pop ups with high fucking resolution and getting Google Chrome asking me if I want to WAIT for the page to UPLOAD etc.

So how about you take an SS of the site and the post for that site... to me with all those POP UPS is a subjective Website and can NOT BE trusted.

NOTE: I am not disclaiming your post, but for fuck sake, don't link a site with all that BS AD POP UP shit.

didnt stay on site long but theres a screenshot of first paragraph
Gold: 220.44
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2023 11:22pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 2 Jun 2023 21:44)
Well I don't know wtf the link you posted states even waiting 10-15 minutes to Download and still can not read anything posted on the site other than "Dog Bone" ADs and bull shit pop ups with high fucking resolution and getting Google Chrome asking me if I want to WAIT for the page to UPLOAD etc.

So how about you take an SS of the site and the post for that site... to me with all those POP UPS is a subjective Website and can NOT BE trusted.

NOTE: I am not disclaiming your post, but for fuck sake, don't link a site with all that BS AD POP UP shit.

sry had no clue, I'm on my phone and googs said it was OK.
Gold: 8,655.58
Jun 2 2023 11:32pm
Quote (Tad @ 3 Jun 2023 17:22)
sry had no clue, I'm on my phone and googs said it was OK.

Your phone is faster than my PC :rofl: mao (2010 Windows 7 Home and Google Chrome) ... so it is not your fault.

Quote (xXxWSNxXx @ 3 Jun 2023 16:58)
https://i.imgur.com/LnYftoU.png

didnt stay on site long but theres a screenshot of first paragraph

Thanks for that... yup I don't like pop ups, high resolution adds and image on a website.

Read the paragraph. Damn, you could literally say that there are a ton of Anime publicly being aired on TV during certain hours, Depends on the country, but with internet, it is more public... I don't approve for younger viewers and I don't like those that indulge at older ages (30 in that paragraph).
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll