d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Bow Tier List For Strafe Zon? > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 189.00
Jun 2 2023 12:06pm
I'm building a strafe zon and I'm curious what people think/know about the viability of the "end-tier" bows.

How do y'all think the elite tier uniques stack up against the runewords currently available?

Currently using a shael'd eaglehorn (lol) cause it's working, but I'm sure this is probably the worst of all the "viable" options lmao
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 2 2023 06:49pm
You see that users? Eaglehorn! I used to recommend that years ago and got supremely ridiculed for it. It is a great option because of the ignore target's defense on it. And when amplify damage from atma's scarab triggers, it kills things as well as anything.

To answer you: Just about any high level unique bow can -work- with strafe, but if it -excels- is something else. I don't personally think there is any bow other than faith that truly excels with strafe. Make sure you use atma's scarab and razortail.

This post was edited by Taurean on Jun 2 2023 06:49pm
Gold: 50.00
Jun 2 2023 08:37pm
eaglehorn is a good bow. i was going to say buriza is the worst viable option but it might actually be pretty good with strafe. my top 5 is 1 faith 2 windforce 3 mist 4 phoenix 5 mav with set.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll