d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Outraged
1235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 598.00
May 30 2023 08:32am
I'm trying to rack my mind around why you would post against Knockout claiming he's hiding his prices on his armor to privately profit from you
We are guildies
All of us are friends and Jeff is a good guy

I dont think real is a good home for you tbh. You are very confrontational toward your own guildies publicly.
You've posted a few things, I've watched silently.

And I don't appreciate what you've said and the image you have.
Real will never be stamped on a person's name/account that I don't believe deserves it.
And I must say, you have managed to ruffle feathers and even take jabs at your own guildies already, and you are a newbie

I think you should go to mount olympus or somewhere that doesn't care if you are BM

There's a guild for a reason. You shouldn't base your only intelect of the game off things other people say to you in price checks and distrust your own "friends" cuz what a random said.. If u pm me or get in discord and ask we would totally just help you. But you keep taking the path of most resistance. So I am removing you from the guild.
No offense, but please find somewhere else that is actually more business orientated, than friends.
Cuz we are a group of friends. And we don't publicly call each other out
All that does is imply someone is shady or up to no good in our guild
And I make sure that is never a thing

Jeff wouldn't rip you off. And you called him out publicly claiming he was attempting too. Which gives us as a guild, the image we don't even care about each other. So for that. You can find a new guild
You clearly don't want a group of friends so
Good luck. No hard feelings.

BRO ty for the guild and for ppl 60 ppl and wii fight all time :D how its the best and how its the pro a em not pro :D but not noob have a nice play whit lader slasher -1 here better for you boys and frend i quit out from ladder slasher you are my reason ty boys nice to meat all:D
Gold: 40,375.12
May 30 2023 08:47am
Good. I needed one of these posts today.
Gold: 74,226.27
May 30 2023 08:57am
Quote (nonii @ May 30 2023 10:32am)
I'm trying to rack my mind around why you would post against Knockout claiming he's hiding his prices on his armor to privately profit from you
We are guildies
All of us are friends and Jeff is a good guy

I dont think real is a good home for you tbh. You are very confrontational toward your own guildies publicly.
You've posted a few things, I've watched silently.

And I don't appreciate what you've said and the image you have.
Real will never be stamped on a person's name/account that I don't believe deserves it.
And I must say, you have managed to ruffle feathers and even take jabs at your own guildies already, and you are a newbie

I think you should go to mount olympus or somewhere that doesn't care if you are BM

There's a guild for a reason. You shouldn't base your only intelect of the game off things other people say to you in price checks and distrust your own "friends" cuz what a random said.. If u pm me or get in discord and ask we would totally just help you. But you keep taking the path of most resistance. So I am removing you from the guild.
No offense, but please find somewhere else that is actually more business orientated, than friends.
Cuz we are a group of friends. And we don't publicly call each other out
All that does is imply someone is shady or up to no good in our guild
And I make sure that is never a thing

Jeff wouldn't rip you off. And you called him out publicly claiming he was attempting too. Which gives us as a guild, the image we don't even care about each other. So for that. You can find a new guild
You clearly don't want a group of friends so
Good luck. No hard feelings.

BRO ty for the guild and for ppl 60 ppl and wii fight all time :D how its the best and how its the pro a em not pro :D but not noob have a nice play whit lader slasher -1 here better for you boys and frend i quit out from ladder slasher you are my reason ty boys nice to meat all:D

Relax bud, none of that BS he said is true. Nobody respects Real, their leader is a joke, and it's a random compilation of people who are there to get paid for guild points.

Play the game and improve and find an actual guild as you gain credibility :thumbsup:
Gold: 598.00
May 30 2023 08:58am
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ May 30 2023 05:57pm)
Relax bud, none of that BS he said is true. Nobody respects Real, their leader is a joke, and it's a random compilation of people who are there to get paid for guild points.

Play the game and improve and find an actual guild as you gain credibility :thumbsup:

ty bro respect
Gold: 1,932.80
May 30 2023 09:03am
I was nice 🤷‍♂️

At least tag me if ur gonna talk about me.

You didn't fit in the guild. I explained to you politely why.
And you make a thread

Talking like aktex/sajan
I gave you a chance. I gave you a custom rank. I was never mean to you. I also paid you for every gp.
Paint me as a villain all you want. But the people talking shit about me wouldn't of even gave you a chance. So don't turn around and bad mouth me.

Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ May 30 2023 10:57am)

You need to get my peepee out your mouth. I don't like you but I stopped talking about it.
Let it go

This post was edited by Outraged on May 30 2023 09:10am
Gold: 19,156.34
May 30 2023 09:10am
I'm lost
Gold: 1,932.80
May 30 2023 09:12am
Quote (Light_Prince @ May 30 2023 11:10am)
I'm lost

I removed OP from guild. And he's posting my courtesy PM
Gold: 47,117.83
May 30 2023 09:17am
Quote (EagleHeart @ May 30 2023 10:47am)
Good. I needed one of these posts today.

:popcorn: :soda: :feetup:
Gold: 74,226.27
May 30 2023 09:18am
Quote (Outraged @ May 30 2023 11:03am)

You need to get my peepee out your mouth. I don't like you but I stopped talking about it.
Let it go

I'm just trying to help a new guy navigate the landscape but he's got a good grasp on it already it seems. He was spot on that KO was trying to take advantage of him and he called it like it was.

But yea since you guys are a tight knit group of friends and a not a business oriented guild that pays people for guild points he isn't a good fit
Gold: 7,305.79
May 30 2023 09:18am
knockout doing something sketchy? not surprised guy is not to be trusted

also knew KO drama was coming 😂😂😂

This post was edited by Pick on May 30 2023 09:20am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll