d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Anyone In Here Rent/own A Dedicated Server Or Vps
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,980.00
May 29 2023 11:09pm
I usually rent a dedicated server that has a lot more resources that I don't use. I'm looking for something that COMES with Cpanel licenses. At least like 10.

If anyone in here has a good solid dedicated server could you post the specs and at least the name of the place you got it

Thank you in advance if anyone responds.

I've been to hell and back with inMotion and hostgator (mostly inmotion). I love them but they have screwed me over many times including when I used to have a image host for d2jsp. One day it was gone everything . Another image hosting site is one of those easy things I'd do again, but I am hoping one of you has a dedicated server so I can ask a couple questions.

<3

Joey
Gold: 1,000.00
Trader: Trusted
May 30 2023 06:00am
Why not go for a VPS + openlitespeed + CyberPanel? :)
May 30 2023 01:11pm
Quote (ium @ May 30 2023 07:00am)
Why not go for a VPS + openlitespeed + CyberPanel? :)

Is Cpanel short for CyberPanel? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I just prefer to work with Cpanel. I don't have all the extra money I usually do to rent a renew ded. server.

I just need....

!Account with Cpanel so I can host my domains and take advantage of the one click installs on Cpanel etc.

- somebody to DM me about this.

This post was edited by PRY on May 30 2023 01:12pm
Gold: 1,000.00
Trader: Trusted
May 30 2023 04:42pm
Quote (PRY @ May 30 2023 09:11pm)
Is Cpanel short for CyberPanel? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I just prefer to work with Cpanel. I don't have all the extra money I usually do to rent a renew ded. server.

I just need....

!Account with Cpanel so I can host my domains and take advantage of the one click installs on Cpanel etc.

- somebody to DM me about this.

It's not the same, cyberpanel is an free control panel ( compared to cpanel which has licensing costs )!

But yeah, cpanel is definitely the Rolls-Royce of hosting solutions. However, they recently raised their pricing plans so a lot of hosting providers are moving away from them OR filling their servers to the top with users ( which grants the customers very limited resources )... That is why I threw in an eligible alternative that suits larger webmasters.

Anyways, good luck finding a nice solution! x)
May 31 2023 11:50am
oh wow I had no idea they raised the prices. They were (I think) like 15 for 1 single license or 25? It's been a while since I've had to add Cpanel as a paid option. When I was with inMotion they gave you cpanel etc etc.

Thank you so much I am going to do some research on Cyberpanel. <3
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll