d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Guidance
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,561.81
May 28 2023 10:25pm
Looking for hope. Very dark spot and don’t seem to see the light. Still hurting from the girl I loved and wanted to spend my life with leaving me and cheating (I believe ) no idea what to do or where to go now. I feel like my life is spinning down a dark road with no light at the end of the tunnel. She’s all I think about and want in a women. She’s blocked me and told me don’t contact her ever again.
Gold: 57.00
Warn: 20%
May 29 2023 01:50pm
Quote (billyperkins @ May 29 2023 12:25am)
Looking for hope. Very dark spot and don’t seem to see the light. Still hurting from the girl I loved and wanted to spend my life with leaving me and cheating (I believe ) no idea what to do or where to go now. I feel like my life is spinning down a dark road with no light at the end of the tunnel. She’s all I think about and want in a women. She’s blocked me and told me don’t contact her ever again.

I know right now it sucks ass, but eventually time will heal everything. Try to distract yourself with other things if possible. I hope it gets better for you.
Gold: 361,825.19
May 29 2023 09:51pm
Quote (billyperkins @ May 28 2023 11:25pm)

She isn't worth it, none of them are. Move on and build a life for yourself. The odds of success are less that 1% these days with a female.
Gold: 2,970.00
May 31 2023 12:43pm
Gotta give it time. The amount of time you were together is the minimum amount of time youll need to get over it and heal.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 5 2023 02:23pm
Quote (billyperkins @ May 28 2023 09:25pm)

ay fool, how about me ex girlfriend? want to hang with her?

Gold: 410.00
Aug 2 2023 03:35pm
Ack.

Sucks. Breakups suck. It's really normal to get stuck in darkness. The collapse of all the dreams and warmth and all that comes from being with someone creates terrible stormy clouds in the mind and heart. People will tell you that time heals all wounds, but here and now that doesn't do much to alleviate the pain you're going through. I've been there.

Ripping off the band-aide, you have to accept that you lost her. She's gone. There are probably many reasons why, and 90% of them have nothing to do with you. You said something false... that she had everything you wanted in a woman. The truth is, one thing you wanted in a woman was a continued sparkling ember of love and desire to remain connected to you. She didn't have that for you, so she is really not the right woman for ya. Sorry bud, but you need to yank your mind out of the fantasy that she was perfect. Consider the qualities in her that you did like, take a deep breath, and stand up.

Time to move back toward your prerelationship hobbies and interests. Boot up the old game you havent played in awhile, pick up the drawing pad, go for a hike. You were whole before her, and its time to rediscover the wholeness. Apart from the relationship stuff, what do you like to do? What are your favorite activities? What are your favorite foods? What did you used to do that you haven't done in awhile? Do some of that.

Also, some quiet walking meditation in nature could help. Youtube has plenty of guided ones.

The light will come back eventually. Healing grief isn't about a lightswitch where if you could only find the right idea or circumstance you'd feel better. Its about letting the pain be without grabbing onto it and letting it define who you become from here. Yes, it hurts. Yes, it'll pass in time. Here and now you are still growing into the being you will be tomorrow, so don't lament your grief. Breathe, accept the suckage, keep walking.

Good luck.
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 7 2023 12:13pm
The poster above me made really great points.

Also, just to add: I went through something similar as you. The guy that I wanted to marry told me not to contact him again. It was a very shitty feeling, and I was stuck in a place where I thought my life had no more meaning because he was the perfect guy for me. Everything I wanted in a guy. I know that nothing we say to you right now can change your mind about this, but trust me, she is probably not as special as you think. I bet there are women out there that can replace her. It just takes some time and you have to be willing to try.

Good luck to you.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 7 2023 12:14pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll