d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Catacombs > Real Bufcore
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,666.98
Jun 28 2023 05:41am
Quote (Pazar @ 28 Jun 2023 23:20)
We shall call it Kevcore

Should call it "One(1) Deathcore Tourney" (Well, that is if people want to put in bets for those that don't die within 10 Master Quests) ... IZZI has done 7 MQ's without a death on HC, but has not been played for like 18 months or more, others have actually done more Master Quests playing Bufcore without a death.

So... maybe make a competition out of it. Just an idea... I still have IZZI @ level 54, I just need to reroll him and start again from scratch with a Tier I Club and Regular Heal and delete all the heavy weapons he found which were listed in the original Bufcore thread ... oh, I won't delete the 124% EE Regular Heal (level 25) he found, but, I will NOT even use that item if restarting from scratch. Again, you can see the drops in the original Bufcore thread.

Quote (Outraged @ 28 Jun 2023 23:23)
Well I haven't done a group climb once this season.
And tbh I just don't want others being upset or thinking I'm using something I found on other chars.
But I really did enjoy buffcore it was the only reason I ever made a HC char. It initially was just a mule to help guildies on HC hold wells and maps.
But it turned into my only buffcore char. Then my stupid ass got jammed up on my phone and Ripped em.
So I can't play buffcore.

This might sound dumb. And make fun of it on discord if you think so.
^xblitz ^pazar
How do u feel about doing iron man runs on sc but in a group?
No outside items buffcore style.
But its like a DnD campaign. Where we only play as those chars or Level them together.

Personally... I don't have time for "Iron Man" runs ... I play sporadically and at times sleep for like two(2) weeks at a time (when I say "sleep", I am referring to not being online to play any games!).

Quote (xblitz @ 28 Jun 2023 23:26)
Ay I'm all down ^Outraged. Again, we're doing this for fun. Like ^izParagonzi said, it doesn't matter if you do it on SC or HC since you do it for yourself and we just push each other on the journey.

Yup... Fun... a way to play with more enthusiasm. :P
Go Back To Catacombs Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll