d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Pi Network
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
May 8 2023 06:49am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 8 2023 02:33pm)
Lmao.
If you ever meet, do a baguette swordfight with view on eiffel tower while nigerian guy is trying to sell you Guuci glasses and G&D bag
Gonna go viral on jsp

Quote (Melatonina @ May 8 2023 02:15pm)
mate would you believe it

This little insect wanted to meet me IRL in Paris, so I gave him my phone telling him to call me x day after i was done with gf

he called me anonymously on x day +1 and since then hasn't dared to call anymore, I dont even know his phone number

scared / infinite

pinkydiot wanna know the next time I come in Paris ? you just have to phone me with your number :)

under no circumstances would you like to see me in real.. you just tried to get my number to harass me like an 8 year old child.. you offer me to see this to discuss .. I called you on the agreed day, you did not dare to pick up the phone.. moreover your girlfriend who and as if by chance in my city 800 mules from your home and surely still only one more lie .. you live in the lie .. or rather an imaginary life

lol you always reverse things .. it proves at least that you are ashamed and prefer to reverse the roles .. you have already posted your photo to harass a person and when you saw that everyone was laughing you tried to pretend that it was not you.. lol do you remember here? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95993599&f=150 we can clearly see from your photo and then from your profile photo that you have money problems
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 8 2023 06:51am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 8 2023 01:49pm)
under no circumstances would you like to see me in real.. you just tried to get my number to harass me like an 8 year old child.. you offer me to see this to discuss .. I called you on the agreed day, you did not dare to pick up the phone.. moreover your girlfriend who and as if by chance in my city 800 mules from your home and surely still only one more lie .. you live in the lie .. or rather an imaginary life

lol you always reverse things .. it proves at least that you are ashamed and prefer to reverse the roles .. you have already posted your photo to harass a person and when you saw that everyone was laughing you tried to pretend that it was not you.. lol do you remember here? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95993599&f=150 we can clearly see from your photo and then from your profile photo that you have money problems

Why am I quoted here if you're not even talking to me?
May 8 2023 06:51am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 8 2023 02:51pm)

Error quote
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
May 8 2023 06:53am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ May 8 2023 02:51pm)

brain malfunction lmao

Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 8 2023 02:49pm)

lol dodge

you called me anonymously, after knowing I left Paris haha. Kid.
May 8 2023 07:00am
Quote (Melatonina @ May 8 2023 02:53pm)
brain malfunction lmao

lol dodge

you called me anonymously, after knowing I left Paris haha. Kid.

Can u starting assuming ur picture ?? U have selft posted it for try harrasing someone.. but everybody have lol and u have prefer lying and talking that isnt ur picture :rofl:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95993599&f=150

when you're too ashamed why keep opening your mouth ..
U havent girl friend in paris and ur not on paris when i have phonu u for speack on real life..
Stop fantasya life

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 8 2023 07:01am
May 8 2023 07:02am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 8 2023 03:00pm)
Can u starting assuming ur picture ?? U have selft posted it for try harrasing someone.. but everybody have lol and u have prefer lying and talking that isnt ur picture :rofl:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95993599&f=150

when you're too ashamed why keep opening your mouth ..
U havent girl friend in paris and ur not on paris when i have phonu u for qpeack on real life..
Stop fantasya life

My god you are so slow. Thats a pic of my brother lmao. Some people on this forum knows how I look and that's the truth.

On the other side, what kind of beta do call people anonymously ? only the scared one. I still come in Paris once every month or so, in case you ever change your mind kiddo.

ty

This post was edited by Melatonina on May 8 2023 07:03am
May 8 2023 07:07am
Quote (Melatonina @ May 8 2023 03:02pm)
My god you are so slow. Thats a pic of my brother lmao. Some people on this forum knows how I look and that's the truth.

On the other side, what kind of beta do call people anonymously ? only the scared one. I still come in Paris once every month or so, in case you ever change your mind kiddo.

ty

I wouldn't pay you for the hairdresser, no tattoo artist, no unrented house and no clothes..
beg another..
U just try have my number phone for harrasing like kid of 8 yeard but u have a body of 30yeard more ...
If i coming look u on face to face what happen ?? Nothing , u just talking : sorry pinokiot.. sorry im sorry for flamming u on internet.. im really sorry pinokiot..

But that never coming cause u scared of look me on face to face.. and i dont care

And if u have post photo of ur brother and lying that is ur.. u have real problem .. shameless hard.. bye

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 8 2023 07:09am
May 8 2023 07:10am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 8 2023 03:07pm)
I wouldn't pay you for the hairdresser, no tattoo artist, no unrented house and no clothes..
beg another..
U just try have my number phone for harrasing like kid of 8 yeard but u have a body of 30yeard more ...
If i coming look u on face to face what happen ?? Nothing , u just talking : sorry pinokiot.. sorry im sorry for flamming u on internet.. im really sorry pinokiot..

But that never coming cause u scared of look me on face to face.. and i dont care

For post photo of ur brother and lying that is ur.. u have real problem .. shameless hard.. bye

Tried to get your phone number by giving you my phone number. Yeah gotcha genius.

dodge lol
May 8 2023 07:11am
Quote (Melatonina @ May 8 2023 03:10pm)
Tried to get your phone number by giving you my phone number. Yeah gotcha genius.

dodge lol

Keep in ur room and good luck in ur fantasya life hahaahahahahah

Everybody have understand u havent assuming ur picture..
Good luck for ur lying fantasya internet life

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 8 2023 07:12am
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll