d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Interesting
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Apr 20 2023 11:00pm
Why do these news blurbs torture me!
If these are real, it would be paradigm shifting.
If these are elaborate hoaxes, then the UAPs and all the buzz around disclosure were masterful hoaxes. Far better than the crop circle hoaxes of the past.

🛸 :hug: 🛸
Apr 20 2023 11:07pm
One more before sleep wins the struggle...

Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 21 2023 10:27am
time for project bluebeam huh? i remember 2 years ago when half the 4chan was like "ayy lmaos are gonna be the next scare trust me anons" and the other half was like 2 MORE WEEKS ANON :lol:

apparently its time for the next global scare :drool: they have to 1up themselves, you know :blush: ?

what can i say except dont fall for it. remember the words of laplace and later reworded by (((carl sagan))), "the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness". and i mean literal evidence, in the era of deep fakes you need to doublecheck everything

except what i said here. there are no aliens, thats all there is to it :blush: any ufo is either a scam, or an actual unidentified but human made object :blush: absolute nothingburger
Apr 21 2023 02:10pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ 21 Apr 2023 12:27)
time for project bluebeam huh? i remember 2 years ago when half the 4chan was like "ayy lmaos are gonna be the next scare trust me anons" and the other half was like 2 MORE WEEKS ANON :lol:

apparently its time for the next global scare :drool: they have to 1up themselves, you know :blush: ?

what can i say except dont fall for it. remember the words of laplace and later reworded by (((carl sagan))), "the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness". and i mean literal evidence, in the era of deep fakes you need to doublecheck everything

except what i said here. there are no aliens, thats all there is to it :blush: any ufo is either a scam, or an actual unidentified but human made object :blush: absolute nothingburger

A gentle nudge that I do not believe in aliens nor their ships (autonomous or not). What I would love is to know that if there is life out there and which may be millions of years ahead of our species, what, if they exist, are they capable of. More of my imagination and not a reality check.
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 21 2023 06:15pm
Quote (jalapenos @ Apr 21 2023 10:10pm)
A gentle nudge that I do not believe in aliens nor their ships (autonomous or not). What I would love is to know that if there is life out there and which may be millions of years ahead of our species, what, if they exist, are they capable of. More of my imagination and not a reality check.

ah that :blush: honestly i dont think so. the probability of intelligent life is so low that not even the number of planets in the entire universe can cover it. i like how people just use drake equation and assume a shitload of things based on the sample size of 1 :mellow:

so probably theres no aliens literally anywhere :wacko: and even if there were, there is no way around the speed of light limit so we wont see each other ever :wacko:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll