d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Miho - The Assassin Reloaded /p8 Hc Wt/
12315Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.96
Apr 6 2023 10:01am
Hey guys!

I'm so glad to see that the pvm forum is very active lately with more than 10+ solid WTs running!

I feel the time has come after doing some side projects to make another assassin and try to beat the game with it this time. Last time it was a Riftsin, now I'll be a dual claw trapper.

Rules are:
Hardcore,
P8 for progress and questing,
P3-p8 for reruns,
Only the first stash from plugy allowed,
S&E allowed,
Dual claw's all the time except switch for buffs and tele,
After killing Baal in Hell I might add new rules.

Goals:
Get lvl 93+
Beat Hell Baal;
Beat Ubers and DC;
Find claws with +4or +5 LS
Get hrs and obtain solid end game gear;
Dont die.

For normal I'll do Textbook's PvM challenge for WTs from 2014 because I always wanted to do it, but I'm not brave enough to do the whole:

Assassin - You can only put 1 point into fade. You may not put more than 10 hard points into any skill.

Act 1
You must complete Blood Raven before you are level 6. Post a screenshot when you enter the Burial Grounds, and directly after the kill.
You must kill Andariel until you have received 5 unique drops from her. Take a screenshot of each unique with your stats screen open.
The last unique you receive from Andariel, you must use through the entirety of act 2. If it's class specific, you may use the 4th unique.
Act 2
You may not hire an act 2 normal mercenary until you have reached Kurast Docks.
You may not use thawing potions while fighting Duriel. Half Freeze Duration/CBF is allowed if you can find it.
Act 3
You must complete every quest in Act 3. Screenshot every quest completion.
When you arrive in Act 3, any stat points you have, or have gained, by not be put in until you reach act 4.
You must explore the Durance naked (Exception: Weapon). When you reach Durance 3, you may re-equip your items.
Act 4
You may not complete the Hell's Forge quest. However, you are required to obtain the hammer. Screenshot the hammer + your stats.
You must kill Izual with less than 200 total armor. Please screenshot just prior to the fight, and once he is dead. Show your stat screen for both.
When attempting the Chaos Sanctuary, you may not stack any resistances. Take a screenshot as Diablo is dying with your stats screen open.
You may not move onto act 5 until you have a Perfect Sapphire.
Act 5
Upon entering act 5, go to Larzuk and buy one of his armors. This is your new armor for the rest of act 5. Please screenshot the armor while it's still in the store.
You must open every Evil Urn you see. Screenshots are not needed.
When Anya gives you an item, you must use it until after you have defeated nightmare Andariel. Screenshot the item and with your stats screen open.
You may not stack more than 50 potions when attempting the Ancients quest. No screenshot is required, honor system applies.
If Baal drops a unique, you must sell it to the shop and not use it.

Apr 6 2023 12:41pm
Entering Burial Grounds:

Took a while but managed to beat her before lvl 6:

Fire Blast is maxed already:
Apr 6 2023 12:45pm
My plan is to post only the necessary screenshots 'til NM Act V.

Thanks god I have nice maps for lvl 2 and lvl 3 as well:

1st uniq:

Two uniqs in two runs? I take it!
Apr 6 2023 12:49pm
Deja vu! 3rd uniq:

I realised at that moment I clicked S&E that I forgot to open screen stats for the 4th uniq:

Here is it:
Apr 6 2023 12:53pm
Got a nice ring for myself:

It took 17 runs to get 4 uniqs and 23!! more to get the last one :wallbash:

Ladies and gentlemen this is my wep for act II :lol: (I chose to go with Textbook's rule rather than my own 2xdual claw in this special case):

Apr 6 2023 11:05pm
The lack of Act II merc wasn't that big deal after all. I have quite nice dmg so he wasn't needed. I was wielding my Dimoak's Hew proudly!

Start of the fight..

..and she is gone:

Got myself a teleport staff to increase the tempo:

Apr 6 2023 11:07pm
Let's go durance naked :D

Dolls scared me sometimes, now I can re-equip my gear:

Killed Mephi, all qs are done:
Apr 6 2023 11:09pm
I didn't spend any stat points in Act III:

Collecting sapphires: