d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Break Immunities
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 42,443.18
Mar 29 2023 05:35am
Don't know if this was suggested already or not

first of all - not to make the game too easy, I'm aware of that, just keep it entertaining

I thought about increasing attractivenes of % element mastery, in a way that it's not easy but when you get there you obviously have some bonuses (nothing that will make it OP).

let's use fire mastery as example:
if there was a breakpoint table of required % fire mastery to break immunities of certain mobs (Moltengrabba, Frisp) on respective levels, like 15% FM at lvl 15, ..., 40% at lvl 55+. Scaling of course can be adjusted but the point is to make someone who is absolutely crazy about min-maxing, or just regular player who happens to have a nice mods on their items try to reach this breakpoint in order to have a really small but nice improvement in the game.

Not sure about proficiencies - maybe use them as well in calculations and then increase the % you need significantly to break immunities - this would also make people try to skill profs (a real advantage in long term).

let me know, I realise this feature might take some time to implement but in my opinion is worth adding to move LS forward.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll