d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > What Is Everyones Thoughts On D4 So Far
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2023 11:19am
I was into it at first but it starting getting repetitive. The dudgeons or cave quest seem to drag on way to long. With tedious things like break a bone construction or whatever they have you do. I dont like the skill tree. Pretty much copied path of exile. Wasn't a fan about the mobs of monsters that just appear out of the ground. Graphics are ok. Still seems a little cartoonist like d3. Alot of the skills in my opinion are wack. It's nothing comparable to d2. Seems like a d3 expansion. I would buy it but I started getting bored of it once I reached 25. What draws me into d2 is magic finding and the environment with the music. Yes d2 is repetitive but still somehow addicting cause you never know when that ber rune will drop! I don't get that draw with d4.
Gold: 6,320.00
Mar 27 2023 11:45am
I have played the beta until now and it's 50/50 for me, but D2R is better still, if they make new stories and expansions in D2R all other diablos games will die.

For sure i am not gonna pay 70 euros for D4 because it's not worth it in my opinion, if it's like 30-40 max i might do it, when it's released, not now.
I am very much against buying in-front games - why should i do that if they are not half-price?, A few months after the launch they get good discounts.
I would prefer to pay 70 euro for new content in D2R instead, but Blizzard don't listen to old players. They have the game, they just need to update it, not make new games.
I think i get bored too much and will get back to Dota 2.

This post was edited by SirNik on Mar 27 2023 12:41pm
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll