d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Death Farming
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,700.75
Mar 25 2023 04:03pm
death farming is just getting to level 58-64 and staying at that level by dying. you are mainly farming for mutes to sell, also a good way to find a gg item.

this is my death farmer and his set up, its not great but hey i have already found 4 overspawns since December

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?c=3&i=356159&p=179506

msg me in game or in pm me if you have any questions

Gold: 54,383.61
Mar 25 2023 04:21pm
Quote (Shidder @ Mar 25 2023 07:03pm)
death farming is just getting to level 58-64 and staying at that level by dying. you are mainly farming for mutes to sell, also a good way to find a gg item.

this is my death farmer and his set up, its not great but hey i have already found 4 overspawns since December

Quote (Shidder @ Mar 25 2023 07:03pm)

Not a bad setup….I would still recommend you swap out your armor or your weapon with a 7 or better magic luck one (keep your ml charm since it does same damage almost as your other one and has ml)

Also highly recommend you get mana regeneration gear
Gold: 6,700.75
Mar 25 2023 04:33pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Mar 25 2023 04:21pm)
Not a bad setup….I would still recommend you swap out your armor or your weapon with a 7 or better magic luck one (keep your ml charm since it does same damage almost as your other one and has ml)

Also highly recommend you get mana regeneration gear

just going to laugh at the double quote first off.

you are right i should get more ml but i am the person who wants the duel stat ml items like 40+int+ml so it will be awhile before i get something like that. as for mana regen, i play at work so it really doesn't matter 90% of my day is spent playing chess or LS so i dont mind waiting for my mana to regen. i dont usually have mana issues as it is i find enough shrines to sustain me for awhile. the only time i have to wait it out a bit is when i face a corner monster with little or crap shrines
Gold: 13,425.19
Mar 25 2023 05:06pm
i'm unconvinced you need to worry about ML.

first need to worry about killing 3 eps reasonably easily. get the ML later.
I've deathfarmed with 0 ML just for fast killing speed and had reasonable success in farming 55 items
Gold: 8,369.53
Mar 25 2023 05:30pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ Mar 25 2023 04:06pm)
i'm unconvinced you need to worry about ML.

first need to worry about killing 3 eps reasonably easily. get the ML later.
I've deathfarmed with 0 ML just for fast killing speed and had reasonable success in farming 55 items

You tend to find more EE drops without ML on (from what I've seen) but that also means more chances to see that awesome 22 ee axe drop :D It's a weird situation ML that is, I know it works but sometimes it feels like its actually not doing a damn thing.
Gold: 3,470.21
Mar 25 2023 05:33pm
I’m also not sure how much ML works. My two best drops have been without ML, and death farming with it I haven’t found anything lol.

I think the drop rates are so low it’s hard to tell how much it actually helps, and keep killing speed up may be better
Gold: 1,814.89
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2023 05:43pm
Quote (Shidder @ Mar 25 2023 06:33pm)
just going to laugh at the double quote first off.

you are right i should get more ml but i am the person who wants the duel stat ml items like 40+int+ml so it will be awhile before i get something like that. as for mana regen, i play at work so it really doesn't matter 90% of my day is spent playing chess or LS so i dont mind waiting for my mana to regen. i dont usually have mana issues as it is i find enough shrines to sustain me for awhile. the only time i have to wait it out a bit is when i face a corner monster with little or crap shrines

Don't listen to him!
He sucks at chess!

I'm jk, a lot of my friends death farm. Including these donkeys

We have some only death farming ppl in our guild and if u want to learn you may be in the wrong guild or should look into more options
We would be glad to help you but im not wasting my time personally teaching anyone who doesn't support Real (mount olympus guys have been kinda crappy lately)

It's quite simple.
Unless you are tucker and can't catch a break, it's easy to explain.
If you have a discord or need guidance on how to go about it and different farming options. We generally can help guide.

This post was edited by Outraged on Mar 25 2023 05:57pm
Gold: 54,383.61
Mar 25 2023 06:07pm
Quote (Outraged @ Mar 25 2023 08:43pm)
Don't listen to him!
He sucks at chess!

^shidder
^poonhunter6k
^tuckerbws

We have some only death farming ppl in our guild and if u want to learn you may be in the wrong guild or should look into more options
We would be glad to help you but im not wasting my time personally teaching anyone who doesn't support Real (mount olympus guys have been kinda crappy lately)

It's quite simple.
If you have a discord or need guidance on how to go about it and different farming options. We generally can help guide.

Hey now…I’m originally from Olympus. Only reason I’m not there is because leader and his wife (wives?) are no longer active and when I left it was a lot less active than it currently is. (Which isn’t saying much since I think there’s maybe 3-5 active LS members in that guild)….not that the current guild I’m in is much more active but I have a semi - friendship with creditscore so there’s that as well.

Any questions outraged doesn’t want to answer you can pm me and I’ll give you whatever advice I can give.
Gold: 1,814.89
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2023 06:21pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Mar 25 2023 08:07pm)
Hey now…I’m originally from Olympus. Only reason I’m not there is because leader and his wife (wives?) are no longer active and when I left it was a lot less active than it currently is. (Which isn’t saying much since I think there’s maybe 3-5 active LS members in that guild)….not that the current guild I’m in is much more active but I have a semi - friendship with creditscore so there’s that as well.

Any questions outraged doesn’t want to answer you can pm me and I’ll give you whatever advice I can give.

I'll just chalk it up to "the newer players" need more guidance with etiquette.
Personally not taking any jabs.
Tried to talk to about it but his pm box has been full

This post was edited by Outraged on Mar 25 2023 06:22pm
Gold: 802.80
Mar 26 2023 12:05pm
Quote (Outraged @ Mar 25 2023 07:43pm)
Don't listen to him!
He sucks at chess!

^shidder
^poonhunter6k
^tuckerbws

It's quite simple.

You sound like such a turd lmao.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll