d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Racism
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 315.00
Mar 27 2023 09:56pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 21 Mar 2023 13:09)
Hello. I was arguing with another member here about whether racism was morally wrong. I said that it wasn't, and he said that it was. So I want to say something to settle it once and for all.

Throughout much of white people's evolutionary history, they were isolated from other races. They only had contact with other whites. And since they didn't even know about the other races, racism couldn't have been a thing. And if such is the case, then the morality that racism is wrong, could not have not evolved, either. I mean, how can you evolve morality towards something you didn't even know existed? Therefore, it is natural for white people to not feel that racism is wrong. Furthermore, people who maintain that racism is wrong have to defend their position. And it is up to them to prove to the rest of us how racism should be wrong. It is not up to the rest of us to prove to them that racism is not wrong.

HAHAHA what an idiotic thread once again jessi... You have the understanding of a toddler...

Enjoy the 10% warn
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 28 2023 06:18am
What the fuck?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll