d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Worth Rebuilding Engine?
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 4.25
Warn: 20%
Mar 16 2023 08:57am
Quote (SharpNips @ Mar 16 2023 09:02am)
Nah it’s warranted

This guy randomly stalked my trade threads for months calling me a scammer despite having never traded with him before. Had to block his direct messages because he would fill my inbox daily. Completely delusional but I think he’s since gone through rehab so I’m happy for him.

However, anytime I stumble across one of his threads, a little jab is more than earned

? youre mental. you simped for a couple uap kids on d2 forums and still cry about it to this day. also you defended when he "trolled" attempt scam of uap btals. wild how your uap accusation of me in your profile has no evidence...

shouldnt you be simping over dudes chasin a puck with wooden sticks? you are legit emo irl get over whatever it is that i said 3 years ago that struck a nerve so much you still feel the need to cry and flame publicly to daddy wonder

this is what happens when your dad leaves for milk and never comes back...you end up like sharpnips....thinking about meaningless interactions from 3 years ago about a 20+ year old game

ill always be in your head rent free. sounds like you need to hit up rehab, not me.

btw that uap user was who sold me 45 lifer ele gcs that were later sold to someone else that is now locked/scammer tagged (and accused me of uap after many years of not playing and accounts being banned and cd keys closed)

there are people who can vouch but it doesnt matter because sharpnips is a random degen gambler as is ulm and i have nothing to prove to randoms

heres some resources for you guys

https://www.ncpgambling.org/help-treatment/help-by-state/

i have no doubt in my head ulm sold me uap lifers before cashing out on d2 and i just so happened to not be impacted because i was banned in the last set of ban waves.

look at ulms behavior over the course of the past 5 years and all you see is a degen with a problem that needs money for more fg every now and then - no different than a drug addict

and then sharpnips who is still butthurt over god knows what

go to therapy dude and leave me alone lma0

crying about meaningless interactions 3 years later

not good look xd

This post was edited by Darnderin on Mar 16 2023 09:24am
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll