d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ls Update
Prev1232425262744Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.37
Nov 7 2014 04:43am
Cant wait for the update to be released.. :thumbsup:
and I really need to change my phone to newer model too.. current one does not support flash :(
Gold: 7,197.77
Warn: 10%
Nov 7 2014 04:50am
Quote (MrTx_X @ Nov 7 2014 11:43am)
Cant wait for the update to be released.. :thumbsup:
and I really need to change my phone to newer model too.. current one does not support flash :(

Most of the latest phones/version of android do not support flash any more either.
Older ones with older flash versions usually do, but it can be a hassle as well with it.

And iphones with the regular system generally dont support flash either afaik
But there are ways to install the working flash versions or browsers to get it working.

Anyways, with the new mobile friendly update coming, everything will be a LOT easier.
Gold: 107.42
Nov 7 2014 05:41am
love the progress pikachu!
Gold: 1,964.08
Nov 7 2014 07:18am
some minor suggestions

Who is benefiting from search flood? I'd be happy without it, so map searching doesn't take 5 seconds for every single map search ie.
Instead of adding filters to maps to be identifiable, why not just map another category called maps. Voila. problem solved.
De-equop items without need to find replacements or reroll
Fix FG bug in game, so fg is always visible. I guess it will be fixed in next update
Remove PvP from PvP Arena. Lol ^^

Maybe these suggestions have been suggested before, but I think they would be awesome

This post was edited by Utunity on Nov 7 2014 07:18am
Gold: 139.34
Nov 7 2014 09:47am
Quote (njaguar @ Nov 6 2014 08:49pm)
Made more good progress today, got more stuff updated, and some more new features worked on and done. Starting to feel like for every one thing I get done, two more crop up in it's place. :-/ That said, I'm very confident in the stability so far, and am really encouraged that this is going to be a great decision moving forward for future development of LS. I'm really hoping to have this released by the end of the month, but will see how the next week of development goes before I know for certain. Thanks everyone for your patience and support!

Aaawwww yeah.
Gold: 75,455.00
Nov 7 2014 10:02am
Quote (Utunity @ Nov 7 2014 08:18am)
some minor suggestions

Who is benefiting from search flood? I'd be happy without it, so map searching doesn't take 5 seconds for every single map search ie.
Instead of adding filters to maps to be identifiable, why not just map another category called maps. Voila. problem solved.
Fix FG bug in game, so fg is always visible. I guess it will be fixed in next update

Maybe these suggestions have been suggested before, but I think they would be awesome

but I was playing PvP last night :(

Make maps shrineable / transmutable
Gold: 100,420.73
Nov 7 2014 11:01am
Removing PvP would remove some of the fun I've had, even recently. Voting HELL NO.

And the search flood benefits the servers themselves. Imagine if there were a lot of people online constantly refreshing the market? We complain about lag and delay, this won't help that any. Voting HELL NO.

I agree with the Map category. De-equipping items isnt normally a big deal to me. I can always see my FG, not sure what you mean by this.
Gold: 139.34
Nov 7 2014 11:24am
Quote (Utunity @ Nov 7 2014 09:18am)
some minor suggestions

This an be annoying when searching for maps or trying to price out shrinables. I understand the need for this function, but I'd like to see the limitations reduced. More of a quality-of-life change, not a big issue.
I think both need to happen. There's really no reason to break maps down the way they are now, I don't think anyone cares about that distinction. What's important is the ability to search for mods.
Only annoying on my mules, but still kind of annoying. Again, a simple quality-of-life thing, but I don't really see any value in the way it is now.
I haven't had this problem.
Why?

Quote (hasteful @ Nov 7 2014 12:02pm)
but I was playing PvP last night :(

Make maps shrineable /transmutable

This. This, SO HARD!

Edit: typos

This post was edited by dab2110 on Nov 7 2014 11:25am
Gold: 102.90
Trader: Trusted
Nov 7 2014 11:25am
Quote (jlhromeo @ 7 Nov 2014 12:01)
Removing PvP would remove some of the fun I've had, even recently.  Voting HELL NO.

And the search flood benefits the servers themselves.  Imagine if there were a lot of people online constantly refreshing the market?  We complain about lag and delay, this won't help that any.  Voting HELL NO.

I agree with the Map category.  De-equipping items isnt normally a big deal to me.  I can always see my FG, not sure what you mean by this.

For the fg thing, at certain resolutions and certain qualities there is a small bug where fg doesn't show properly. It's actually super easy to fix client side.
Admin
Gold: 18,870.00
Trader: Trusted
Nov 7 2014 11:35am
PvP is actually being temporarily removed for the new version while I rework some things. Those that have been around for a while know that this is pretty common when I make major huge new updates/changes. I really don't want to delay the release of the game over it, and would like to get a better pvp system back in place, one more along the lines of the original system, where you could have spectators, bet against each other, rankings, etc.

Making amazing progress today, more features done, more todo's done, just all around cranking towards completion!
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1232425262744Next
Closed New Topic New Poll