d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Rent Hearthstone Account > See Description
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 120.00
Oct 3 2013 11:25am
The account is open for renting.

Rules:
Cost: No fg. You can donate any amount if you want to.
I have other games on the account. Please do not log into those games.
I will like to only allow the account to be rented out at a period of any hours between 6 hours to 1 day (24 hours).

So I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I'm just providing a service.

I'm not looking to sell the account. I'm not looking for highest bidder for rent.

Criteria in order to eligible to rent the account: Post count matters & Zero (0 warnings)

Vouches mean nothing being used in order to rent out this account. Every previous rent went through this check.

Sending a pm before I make a post does not increase or decrease your chances of renting the account.
Send me a personal message. I do not wish to fill this thread with random jibba jabba.
Gold: 30.01
Oct 3 2013 12:02pm
id like to rent for a day
Oct 3 2013 12:33pm
CashCow clear your messages.

I'm giving CashCow 5minutes. If he does not clear his messages, I will skip him.

I'm skipping CashCow.

Accepting pms. If you would like to rent the account, please send me a pm.

This post was edited by ApplesNBacon on Oct 3 2013 12:40pm
Oct 3 2013 12:59pm
Account rented out to kramboid for 8 hours

While the account is rented out I will be ignoring any pm's that deal with renting the account. I will post again on this forum when the account is free, and only then will I again accept messages that deal with the account.

I will not respond to any pms that deal with renting the account. I will look at them and delete the message.
I will ignore any comments about renting the account in this thread.

See ya then.
Oct 3 2013 09:00pm

Rules:
I will like to only allow the account to be rented out at a period of any hours between 6 hours to 1 day (24 hours).

So I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I'm just providing a service.

I'm not looking to sell the account. I'm not looking for highest bidder for rent.

Criteria in order to eligible to rent the account: Post count matters & Zero (0 warnings)

Vouches mean nothing being used in order to rent out this account. Every previous rent went through this check.

Sending a pm before I make a post does not increase or decrease your chances of renting the account.
Send me a personal message. I do not wish to fill this thread with random jibba jabba.
Oct 3 2013 10:04pm
Account rented out to Predinchuk for 24 hours

While the account is rented out I will be ignoring any pm's that deal with renting the account. I will post again on this forum when the account is free, and only then will I again accept messages that deal with the account.

I will not respond to any pms that deal with renting the account. I will look at them and delete the message.

See ya then.
Oct 4 2013 08:27pm
Due to technical difficulties I have extended the current renter's time by 24 hours.

End date and time: Oct 5 11:04pm
Oct 5 2013 10:15pm
Running checks on the account in order to provide better service for future renters.

Renting process will be delayed 30-60 minutes.
Oct 5 2013 10:45pm
Note: I am now able to play the game on my crappy laptop thanks to the great staff at Blizzard, but I will still continue with this free service for a while.

Rules:

Oct 5 2013 10:58pm
Account rented out to CashCow for 24 hours

See ya then.
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll