d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Watermarkxx. To Better Explain The Situation > In Regards To Using Irl Money On Games
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.69
Jul 31 2015 10:54am
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 07:27am)
Oh man, these reactions.
First of all i shall write this reply in correct grammar. (Are you proven wrong enough now ep0ch or not just yet?)
It happens to be that i work for a living and have made most of my replies on jsp via my smartphone.
Ofcourse if you have a good job time is money, hence i do not take the time to retype type errors / autocorrects. (do not worry, if I post during the daytime it is during my breaks.... So don't have the urge to make the comment: "But then the time you spend to reply on jsp costs you money as well".
Second is the fact that although i spend money on weed, i do get more money out of it then I put in it. I am not talking about virtual money but real life money.
I am a musician and physicist. Weed gives you an ambiatic experience, if done right, that can sometimes make you think outside the box. That is exactly what is needed to venture further into the unknown territory of future music and science. If we would stay with the old, nothing new would ever arise to the surface..... If you do not believe me then ask anyone else who has ever smoked weed.
So I have made real life money by performing with my band. I also have made serious real life money with a creative blast i got when i was, believe it or not, smoking a big spliff when taking a sh*t.
I'll explain: I am active in Dyneema fibers. We had a problem of not being able to solidify them together. We got the temperature raised enough to be almost at melting point, but each time the fiber broke just before. My solution made that the fibers were able to get melted before they broke. Hence we could make a soldified, combined fiber. Dyneema is nowadays one of the strongest artificial fibers in the world.
The third point i want to make clear is that although many have stated this: I have never in any way told people what to do with their money.
I only gave my opinion on the fact that some people pay hard cash for ingame items. I have never ever once said that they shouldn't do it.

YOU CARE TO MUCH BRO JUST STOP SO THIS THREAD CAN DIE
Gold: 1,385.00
Jul 31 2015 12:22pm
Quote (Toasty4 @ Jul 31 2015 05:54pm)
YOU CARE TO MUCH BRO JUST STOP SO THIS THREAD CAN DIE

shall we :locked: it then?
aw and we were all on a roll here^^

want 2 thank u all 4 the fun though...

tell me u didn't enjoy the discussions :D

This post was edited by watermarkxx on Jul 31 2015 12:24pm
Gold: 20.69
Jul 31 2015 01:24pm
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 10:22am)
shall we :locked: it then?
aw and we were all on a roll here^^

want 2 thank u all 4 the fun though...

tell me u didn't enjoy the discussions :D

Yes end it bro. We all could be doing more productive stuff on jsp
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll