d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Watermarkxx. To Better Explain The Situation > In Regards To Using Irl Money On Games
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Jul 31 2015 04:55am
you are a fail troll. i thought it was obvious. maybe just not to you.
Gold: 6,429.60
Jul 31 2015 05:18am
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 11:35am)
Lol this is so funny,

Give me more
Revenge of the Nerds...
:rofl:
Btw if u don't see the logic of smoking weed then u have never smoked it before i guess?
U do know that weed is being used by mankind for over 3000 years? That is has excellent healing proporties and that it even has been proven to be be an effective medicine vs some forms of cancer? Also what was again the best medicin vs migrain? Ah yes, weed. Also people with ms use It a lot. So yes spending money on that, i think that won't be a problem..

and games are a way to fight depression didn't you know?
Gold: 1,385.00
Jul 31 2015 05:18am
Ehm, im not trolling, someone made a topic with my name in it and i am just giving my opinion. In what way is that considered trolling?
Gold: 16,406.00
Jul 31 2015 07:26am
Quote (SoldierOfFortune @ Jul 31 2015 07:18am)
and games are a way to fight depression didn't you know?

Well, i used to think that way, but i feel that its really not helping people...

Let me explain myself , i feel like when you play a limited number of hours it may help, but for most gamers we get addicted to a game or addicted to gaming.

For my part, i game way too much its bad for my body ( back pain and shit , and also i feel the need to play ...

Lets say im with my gf and the moment is just not so nice were watching tv i feel the need to play so im like yeah its late ill go home or whatever i find lame excuses and i know this is retarded when i get home i realise gaming is not that fun in reality.. And then realised i wasted a moment with my gf

I compare it alot to alchool , its no way good for you, but an alchoolic feel the need to drink

I know im gaming way too much, and by way too much i mean after work till i go to bed, im lucky that i have a gf that i see like 2-3 days a week i would game so much... im a depressed person i think that when ur depressed gaming just makes it worst , but at least like alchool , gaming gets u out of ur problems and makes u stop thinking

Anyway i also liked everyones opinion on that thread they were mostly nice, and some were not flaming and still were able to give nicely their opinions

Like a few, i dont mind people paying for pixels , i did played wow years ago... And also if it makes u "happy" go ahead life is too short to waste it (even if im wasting mine and clearly not applying my statement)

I did once or twice paied a couple dollars for an item or two even of it was very few i still did paied for pixels too

I get why people pay to get better gear or get better at a game, but in the other way i dont get why people pay for skins ... Im a dota2 players and there is items that worth like 200$+ and they gives absolutly nothing at all, to me that is a waste , but i wont bm people on what they spend their money

:)

This post was edited by soultouch on Jul 31 2015 07:32am
Jul 31 2015 07:51am
Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 06:18am)
Ehm, im not trolling, someone made a topic with my name in it and i am just giving my opinion. In what way is that considered trolling?

Here are some examples of you claiming to be instigate fights in threads, by definition, a troll. Please note everyone how he blames his tardedness on weed politics and personality flaws.

Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 03:13am)
It seems to me that some of the people that responded aren't having fun at all :D seems like they are a bit angered cause some guy (me :thumbsup:) said something they don't like. Then they start flaming

Its np ofc, their hatred gives me fun :D
But how fun is that for them? :D

Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 31 2015 12:59am)
Well if someone makes a topic adressed to me then i feel fladdered<- (btw you cant spell for shit)and how could i not respond^^
Its fun to see how some people are pro buying items and How even more people are against it :D
And Yes ofcourse everybody is entitled to their hobbies.
I play guitar and pay good money for a new guitars once in a while -> im a musician.
Me and Some other people play golf or soccer or martial arts....They pay good money to enjoy their hobbies -> those are sportsman
Some other people play games... Ok np......... And pay good money for ingame items -> this is what we sportsman call nerds.....

So go ahead, start flaming you guys.
Give me your revenge of the Nerds.....

Quote (watermarkxx @ Jul 30 2015 02:36pm)
ow in contrary i expected people to flame, hence the topic :D
i like discussions :D
especially when stoned :D
its like watching a good movie :D
and ofc everybody's got their hobby.
one playes d2, the other one smokes some pod and the third one comes here in the discussion part of d2jsp to flame at somebody who is talking about people who spend irl money on a game :D
:rofl:
just joking ofc (incase people might take this heavy duter smoker seriously :D:D)
how many of u didn't enjoy the discussion and flaming? it's awesoke isn't it?
gotta love politics^^

Quote (Ep0ch @ Jul 30 2015 08:47am)
I never claimed to be an intelectual, and i have nothing to say on the matter. people can spend money on w/e who cares.

I really get annoyed when people double talk and contradict them selves, which you have done already.

You really should just listen to what Azn said cuz it is the best reply you will get.

Or deal with people like me. Your choice? or is it mine? its hard to tell isn't it?

-edit

You are the king of being stupid and a liar, you claim to be a Musician and also a Physicist and yet you lack even rudimentary grammar skills...

-edit #2, also not, including this final edit, i only wrote 2 lines of text the rest is quoted. To the muther fucking point.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Jul 31 2015 08:04am
Gold: 105.69
Jul 31 2015 08:17am
People pay subscriptions for World of Warcraft, Xbox Live, and now not to mention.. phone games like Clash of Clans or Border Wars.

These developers make millions every day from people spending $$

If you have the disposable income, do you. Spend it on what makes you happy.

instant gratification vs delayed gratification

These "discussions" never go anywhere

It's simple. Disposable income, spend it how you want

For those that say you can donate it to "starving people in Africa".

Sure, send your earnings to the people in need.

Can't tell people what to do with their money.

I spend mine, how I want
Gold: 9,627.00
Jul 31 2015 08:27am
On a flip side, I just turned my fools claw that I paid $500 for and used for 2 years, into $60k fg. Sounds like a profit to me.

I can always milk the fg out anytime by buying items with it and then selling those items for more money. Generally speaking, its smart to buy things that hold value (Such as my GMT Master II) because you can always sell it for the same price you paid for it once you're tired of it. So long as the market calls for them.

Investment is a whole different scenario. And yes, you can do that with both pixels or in your case, weed. Except the difference is when you drop that $500, you buy it to smoke it away. When I spend $500, I buy an item, use it for a couple months/years and resell for the same price or even more than what I initially paid for. Hence, profit.
Gold: 105.69
Jul 31 2015 08:32am
Quote (Azn Masta @ Jul 31 2015 10:27am)
On a flip side, I just turned my fools claw that I paid $500 for and used for 2 years, into $60k fg. Sounds like a profit to me.

I can always milk the fg out anytime by buying items with it and then selling those items for more money. Generally speaking, its smart to buy things that hold value (Such as my GMT Master II) because you can always sell it for the same price you paid for it once you're tired of it. So long as the market calls for them.

Investment is a whole different scenario. And yes, you can do that with both pixels or in your case, weed. Except the difference is when you drop that $500, you buy it to smoke it away. When I spend $500, I buy an item, use it for a couple months/years and resell for the same price or even more than what I initially paid for. Hence, profit.

#winning

#illumnati
Gold: 1,385.00
Jul 31 2015 09:27am
Oh man, these reactions.
First of all i shall write this reply in correct grammar. (Are you proven wrong enough now ep0ch or not just yet?)
It happens to be that i work for a living and have made most of my replies on jsp via my smartphone.
Ofcourse if you have a good job time is money, hence i do not take the time to retype type errors / autocorrects. (do not worry, if I post during the daytime it is during my breaks.... So don't have the urge to make the comment: "But then the time you spend to reply on jsp costs you money as well".
Second is the fact that although i spend money on weed, i do get more money out of it then I put in it. I am not talking about virtual money but real life money.
I am a musician and physicist. Weed gives you an ambiatic experience, if done right, that can sometimes make you think outside the box. That is exactly what is needed to venture further into the unknown territory of future music and science. If we would stay with the old, nothing new would ever arise to the surface..... If you do not believe me then ask anyone else who has ever smoked weed.
So I have made real life money by performing with my band. I also have made serious real life money with a creative blast i got when i was, believe it or not, smoking a big spliff when taking a sh*t.
I'll explain: I am active in Dyneema fibers. We had a problem of not being able to solidify them together. We got the temperature raised enough to be almost at melting point, but each time the fiber broke just before. My solution made that the fibers were able to get melted before they broke. Hence we could make a soldified, combined fiber. Dyneema is nowadays one of the strongest artificial fibers in the world.
The third point i want to make clear is that although many have stated this: I have never in any way told people what to do with their money.
I only gave my opinion on the fact that some people pay hard cash for ingame items. I have never ever once said that they shouldn't do it.

This post was edited by watermarkxx on Jul 31 2015 09:30am
Jul 31 2015 09:35am
tldr

Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll