d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Guild Wars 2 And The Players That Hate It > Forum Discussion
Prev15678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 34.08
Oct 8 2013 06:09pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 11:55pm)
But this is all an opinion
And everyone has their own opinion

The quotes that I posted of you guys weren't all things that you've said to me
They are things that you've said to various users
So what are the excuses for it *being ok* vs. them eh?

Frankly Johnny, you and the others just need to learn when to shut the fuck up

Again, my responses usually are dependent on my boredom and how stupid the thread was. This forum dies when the regs stop posting. If you got an issue you can either pm a moderator or pm me. Don't cry about it in public, it's not going to change anything. You just look silly when you get ambushed.
Gold: 212.00
Oct 8 2013 06:17pm
This wasn't ever about me, re-read the initial post
It was about a collective group of users who spam forum abuse against many other users
And those users just keep posting in thread, doing the same shit over and over

Might be time to find different ways to keep things interesting
Keeping things so goddamn abrasive does nothing but drive off the people who actually give a shit about contributing

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Oct 8 2013 06:18pm
Gold: 6,485.00
Oct 8 2013 06:44pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Oct 8 2013 06:49pm)
Firstly I still stand behind every word I said in linked threads. Your talk of an AB guild like its important was, in my opinion, a stupid thing to say. Nobody cared about AB.
Secondly, nobody here are multis, check our join dates.
Thirdly, if you want us to get off your back, lay off with the stupid posts. And I'm talking all your "PvP related threads". You don't know what you're talking about and it just makes things worse for yourself.
Also, you're thirty god damned years old, stop taking it so personal. This forum has been used to the comings and goings of stupid people posting stupid shit, it's why most of us are so thick skinned about it.

As for Viona, not really sure why you're suddenly developing an issue. But that's something different entirely.
I can be the most helpful guy in the world, or the most hurtful bitch in this place, it depends on how stupid your op was, and how bored I am.

I love your narrative. It saved me having to type all of that.

<3

So let us put the fact that TSBitcher is a 30 year old who takes the internet really seriously.

A few years ago when I started using JSP regularly, I don't think anyone here was particularly fond of me. There were some people who knew me from being a top PvP player in GW1 and there were people who didn't give a shit what I did. Both of those types of people are (except during the times we argue our differences) for the most part my buds here. No I don't play GW2. No I don't like GW2. No none of those pals force me to play GW2. But when something pops up on this forum that is worth: trolling, mocking, making fun of, pointing out how stupid, and shit talking... We easily naturally bond over that. If you can't fit in, you will always be butthurt and a victim of the base D2JSP Guild Wars forum section.

Tip: We all love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.
Gold: 212.00
Oct 8 2013 07:04pm
Quote (Motoko @ Oct 8 2013 07:44pm)
I love your narrative. It saved me having to type all of that.

<3

So let us put the fact that TSBitcher is a 30 year old who takes the internet really seriously.

A few years ago when I started using JSP regularly, I don't think anyone here was particularly fond of me. There were some people who knew me from being a top PvP player in GW1 and there were people who didn't give a shit what I did. Both of those types of people are (except during the times we argue our differences) for the most part my buds here. No I don't play GW2. No I don't like GW2. No none of those pals force me to play GW2. But when something pops up on this forum that is worth: trolling, mocking, making fun of, pointing out how stupid, and shit talking... We easily naturally bond over that. If you can't fit in, you will always be butthurt and a victim of the base D2JSP Guild Wars forum section.

Tip: We all love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.

Typical response from someone who is proud to still be a kid
Oct 8 2013 07:06pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 08:04pm)
Typical response from someone who is proud to still be a kid

Irony.
Gold: 150.00
Oct 8 2013 07:06pm
I think the last random that tried all of this was something Wu. He ended up not posting here again.

You either stick it out and be accepted... Or run away with your tail between your between your legs.

We also don't bash everyone. We only bash the ones that pop their heads up in a cocky manner.

Tip: We all went through this in some way. It's how we thin the herd.
Gold: 277.00
Oct 8 2013 07:11pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 06:30pm)
Admits that he is condescending and is proud of it
Loves to be condescending towards users who answer questions in a forum designed for answering questions
Comes up with and claims shit like: (So and so user is trying to take credit for something that wasn't his) but couldn't post a single quote of it actually happening

~ Classy Mo'Fluxer right there

Hey cool, you finally learned to spell "condescending". See?? Me repeating the word for you numerous times worked in helping you learn. You're most welcome!!! ;)

Unlike you, I'm not going to fish through numerous threads to prove my point. You just did it for me. You also posted links to threads where you did act the way I mentioned.

Get real, and start acting your age. You're only embarrassing yourself. :rolleyes:

Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 06:55pm)
you...just need to learn when to shut the fuck up

This post was edited by Kurow on Oct 8 2013 07:15pm
Gold: 37.00
Oct 8 2013 07:42pm
epicness. ANY PERSON THAT HAS ANY SELFRESPECT SHOULD STOP USING THIS SUBFORUM. Its poisoned
Gold: 2,685.00
Oct 8 2013 07:57pm
Quote (jimania @ Oct 8 2013 09:42pm)
epicness. ANY PERSON THAT HAS ANY SELFRESPECT SHOULD STOP USING THIS SUBFORUM. Its poisoned

you have 30 seconds to attempt to explain who you are and why anything else you type should garner attention from anyone worth anything in this sub-forum.
Oct 8 2013 08:24pm
Quote (DJ_HyDrA @ Oct 8 2013 08:57pm)
you have 30 seconds to attempt to explain who you are and why anything else you type should garner attention from anyone worth anything in this sub-forum.

Who did your sig? I want something like that with my characters
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev15678Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll