d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Odd Situation With Med And Locked User
Prev14567812Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,010.55
Oct 19 2020 06:46pm
Quote (CobaltBlue @ Oct 19 2020 05:25pm)
I’m not accusing you of any wrong doing, I just wanted to see what’s what since I don’t bet as often as the regulars.

Can I ask - why does my bet take a backseat to the poker bet?

It doesnt take a back seat, its just that it hadnt occured yet, and jsp doesnt sanction betting, so 'no retract' means nothing. IF the bet was completed and he hadnt sent the fg to sheriff then you woulf have a case, but as sheriff said, 'no retract' means nothing to jsp mods.
Gold: 44.20
Oct 19 2020 06:47pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Oct 19 2020 08:22pm)
Lmao JSP doesn't support a no retract clause... you guys are fucking ridiculous

then why is it in our rules?

Retracting Bets

• Sometimes, it becomes necessary to retract a bet. This might because you run the risk of overbetting. In any case, it is allowed that users can retract a bet any time before the game starts.

The exception to the above rule is if a bettor has a "retract = auto-loss" clause in their bet. These bets cannot be retracted by either side without forfeiting the wagered forum gold.

• To retract a bet, you must post "retract" in the actual betting thread before the game starts. Simply pm'ing the person will not suffice. The sooner the better with retracting bets (it allows the other user more time to go look for a new bet). Sending a pm might also be a courteous thing to do.

• Bets that are being mediated can be retracted. However, it is important that you pm the moderator ASAP that the bet has been retracted to avoid accidental payout.

• Although you are usually allowed to retract bets, it is generally considered bad-mannered to do so. Retracting a bet because you found a slightly better spread in another thread is not a good reason to retract—this is bm.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2020 06:48pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Oct 20 2020 09:36am)
I dont have to med for you, I'm not required to do it, I do out of the goodness in my heart so people don't get scammed. Had you upfront him, you would be out your bet and your gold. I'm not paying his half of your bet even if you did win the bet. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Also never ask me to med for you again.

I never once asked you to give me his half. I think you’re reading into things that aren’t there. I never even said you did anything wrong?

Either way I messaged eerock, an official mediator, so let’s see what happens. Regardless, I doubt you get any flack. I
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2020 06:50pm
Quote (Queefy @ Oct 20 2020 09:46am)
It doesnt take a back seat, its just that it hadnt occured yet, and jsp doesnt sanction betting, so 'no retract' means nothing. IF the bet was completed and he hadnt sent the fg to sheriff then you woulf have a case, but as sheriff said, 'no retract' means nothing to jsp mods.

It occurred in September. It’s just ongoing. Also, what do you think of ianarky’s post above? Are those rules fake?

This post was edited by CobaltBlue on Oct 19 2020 06:50pm
Gold: 1,500.01
Warn: 10%
Oct 19 2020 06:53pm
FnR been drama lately. I’m here for it.
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 19 2020 06:56pm
Quote (ianarky @ Oct 19 2020 08:47pm)
then why is it in our rules?

Retracting Bets

• Sometimes, it becomes necessary to retract a bet. This might because you run the risk of overbetting. In any case, it is allowed that users can retract a bet any time before the game starts.
The exception to the above rule is if a bettor has a "retract = auto-loss" clause in their bet. These bets cannot be retracted by either side without forfeiting the wagered forum gold.

• To retract a bet, you must post "retract" in the actual betting thread before the game starts. Simply pm'ing the person will not suffice. The sooner the better with retracting bets (it allows the other user more time to go look for a new bet). Sending a pm might also be a courteous thing to do.

• Bets that are being mediated can be retracted. However, it is important that you pm the moderator ASAP that the bet has been retracted to avoid accidental payout.

• Although you are usually allowed to retract bets, it is generally considered bad-mannered to do so. Retracting a bet because you found a slightly better spread in another thread is not a good reason to retract—this is bm.

You want me to leave you alone and stuff or you want to keep stirring the pot. Our rules are just that, our rules not supported by jsp, you know this.
Gold: 44.20
Oct 19 2020 06:58pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Oct 19 2020 08:56pm)
You want me to leave you alone and stuff or you want to keep stirring the pot. Our rules are just that, our rules not supported by jsp, you know this.

then why are you calling people ridiculous for following rules that this forum has accepted and posted?

The proper response would be "although this is our rule it appears that JSP will not accept it so we will have to change that rule"
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 19 2020 06:58pm
Quote (CobaltBlue @ Oct 19 2020 08:48pm)
I never once asked you to give me his half. I think you’re reading into things that aren’t there. I never even said you did anything wrong?

Either way I messaged eerock, an official mediator, so let’s see what happens. Regardless, I doubt you get any flack. I

Your whole reason for posting is you want the 10k from the other half of the bet. Nothing more and nothing less, and your not getting it from me for certain. You got what was yours and thats that. You're not getting the bet reinstated and your not getting anything else.
Gold: 7,010.55
Oct 19 2020 06:59pm
Quote (CobaltBlue @ Oct 19 2020 05:50pm)
It occurred in September. It’s just ongoing. Also, what do you think of ianarky’s post above? Are those rules fake?

Its not completed, and he already sent his fg to mediator, therefore he didnt scam. And yes, the rules posted are our rules, but they are community rules, and as such are unofficial rules enforced by the sports betting community, but not enforced by the moderators of d2jsp.
Gold: 92,057.53
Oct 19 2020 06:59pm
Quote (Article @ Oct 19 2020 08:53pm)
FnR been drama lately. I’m here for it.

Jsp
We know drama
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Closed New Topic New Poll