d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football & Rugby General Chat 2.0 > Music, Food, Chitty Chat
Prev1363936403641364236435001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2018 10:52am
^ There are a bunch of random shrines all over the place (Daedric Shrines). Each one of them will give you a quest, and with completion of that quest, you will be given a unique item (weapon, armor, gem etc..), and these are typically the best items in the game.

Daedric stuff is dope.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Jan 22 2018 10:53am
Well damn, time to stop Fast travelling everywhere and walk around on foot/horse
Jan 22 2018 10:55am
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 22 2018 08:53am)
Well damn, time to stop Fast travelling everywhere and walk around on foot/horse

Oh ya man, that's how you find the dopest shit in the game lol.

Do the dark brotherhood quest-line, you'll get a horse that's fast as hell, and it can't die.
Jan 22 2018 10:58am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 22 2018 11:55am)
Oh ya man, that's how you find the dopest shit in the game lol.

Do the dark brotherhood quest-line, you'll get a horse that's fast as hell, and it can't die.

Gonna do that then Dawngard next when I finish up this Thieves guild line. (Enjoying it so far) Sounds badass.

Haven't really found much yet, still using a fucking Scimitar rofl. Gonna start exploring more for sure though
Gold: 3,570.21
Jan 22 2018 11:04am
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 22 2018 10:36am)
Not sure what Civil War/Daedric are. Dragonborn is pretty good so far and plan on doing Dawngard soon because fuck yeah vampire killing.

Never really been a mage person in any kind of RPG so College has zero interest from me. I'm there atm trying to do this fucking wall glitch though with the platter and no luck.

Civil War is the Stormcloak & Empire storyline. Daedra are the evil godlike forces that occasionally enter the plane that Skyrim exists and impose their will upon you and select others. Molag Bal, Herma-mora, Mehrunes Dagon, Nocturnal, Clavicus Vile, Boethiah, Sanguine (GOAT) and Meridia are a few. Oh... and everyones favorite: Sheogorath. The quests are all very unique and a bit more challenging and you always get a nice piece of gear at the end.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Jan 22 2018 11:11am
town manager in my state made national news for being a racist lel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/21/a-pro-white-town-manager-wants-races-to-separate-rails-against-islam-and-refuses-to-quit/
Jan 22 2018 12:29pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 22 2018 12:04pm)
Civil War is the Stormcloak & Empire storyline. Daedra are the evil godlike forces that occasionally enter the plane that Skyrim exists and impose their will upon you and select others. Molag Bal, Herma-mora, Mehrunes Dagon, Nocturnal, Clavicus Vile, Boethiah, Sanguine (GOAT) and Meridia are a few. Oh... and everyones favorite: Sheogorath. The quests are all very unique and a bit more challenging and you always get a nice piece of gear at the end.

:hail: Thank you sir. Enjoy the hell out of the game but don't really understand much of the lore. Guessing I need to play Oblivion/Morrowwinds/etc to get a better grasp on it.
Gold: 3,570.21
Jan 22 2018 12:37pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 22 2018 12:29pm)
:hail: Thank you sir. Enjoy the hell out of the game but don't really understand much of the lore. Guessing I need to play Oblivion/Morrowwinds/etc to get a better grasp on it.

I never touched an Elder Scrolls game before Skyrim and it took me a bit to really get emerged in the lore. Then again, I read a lot of the books in the game and I've also played more hours of it than I would like to admit. The more you put in, the more you get out is all I can say.
Jan 22 2018 12:40pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Jan 22 2018 10:37am)
I never touched an Elder Scrolls game before Skyrim and it took me a bit to really get emerged in the lore. Then again, I read a lot of the books in the game and I've also played more hours of it than I would like to admit. The more you put in, the more you get out is all I can say.

Oh no... this can't stand. Go download Morrowind now off Steam. It's a completely different kind of system vs Oblivion/Skyrim, and it works like DnD where a die is rolled on each hit. It's irritating to people who have played the new games because it doesn't work like them at all, but it's the best of the series by far. The unique items/weapons/armor in the game are :drool: , and your jaw might literally drop if you ever find any of them. Shit is hidden in the most random/obscure places and you'll never find more godly awesome stuff than you will in Morrowind.

Don't look anything up and at least try to make it through the main story. If you ever need any hints/tips, I can give you a couple pointers here and there that won't break the game, or make you too OP right off the bat, but it'll help you further your adventure if you're feeling stuck/irritated.
Gold: 16.80
Jan 22 2018 12:43pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 22 2018 12:40pm)
Oh no... this can't stand. Go download Morrowind now off Steam. It's a completely different kind of system vs Oblivion/Skyrim, and it works like DnD where a die is rolled on each hit. It's irritating to people who have played the new games because it doesn't work like them at all, but it's the best of the series by far. The unique items/weapons/armor in the game are :drool: , and your jaw might literally drop if you ever find any of them. Shit is hidden in the most random/obscure places and you'll never find more godly awesome stuff than you will in Morrowind.

Don't look anything up and at least try to make it through the main story. If you ever need any hints/tips, I can give you a couple pointers here and there that won't break the game, or make you too OP right off the bat, but it'll help you further your adventure if you're feeling stuck/irritated.

The weapons in Morrowind made me quit the game the first time I played. I wasn't happy i could swing 40 times and not kill a mudcrab. FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOU!!! But after I played other games and went back I had a much better understanding. Morrowind is crazy.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1363936403641364236435001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll