d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football & Rugby General Chat 2.0 > Music, Food, Chitty Chat
Prev1361336143615361636175001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,570.21
Jan 17 2018 10:06pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 10:03pm)
Still debating, got enough to buy the house at Whiterun idk if I wanna pull the trigger though, since cash is hard to get atm.

Trying to get Alchemy/Smithing up so I can finally get some decent gear <_< Fuck Enchanting, too confusing

Breezehome is nice. Most pf my characters are homeless and living that Schlaktar life. If you have the Hearthfire dlc, I would just build your home. Easy way to level up smithing and you'll feel more accomplished because you made it yourself. Plus you can customize what each room becomes. Takes a bit of time and patience though.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2018 10:07pm
Quote (Wydz @ Jan 17 2018 09:47pm)
I got Vicodin, Percocet, Oxycodone, and 1000mg prescription Advil when I was 17, all for an ear infection lol.

bin
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2018 10:07pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Jan 17 2018 05:35pm)
I used to have a buddy who got Elavil and damn those things were potent.

Really? An Anti-Depressant is a weird thing to get high off. I had to look that one up, since I'd never heard of Elavil, but it's the brand name of Amitriptyline, which is for nerve pain and an anti-depressant, one of the ones I tried when I was a teenager, and I know a couple people who still take it (as an anti-depressant). I've mixed gabapentin and opiates before, which helped potentiate the effect, but I've never tried it with Amitriptyline. A lot of drugs though, even with little to no value on their own as a narcotic, work fucking wonders when mixed with other things, always helped smaller amounts go further. Even some over the counter shit can help, white grape juice is a solid one that helps to boost the opiate high a little bit, or maybe it was more placebo effect than anything, but it did seem to extend the effects.

Quote (Wydz @ Jan 17 2018 06:47pm)
I got Vicodin, Percocet, Oxycodone, and 1000mg prescription Advil when I was 17, all for an ear infection lol.

Percocet and Oxycodone are the same thing, Percocet is just Oxycodone 5 MG and Acetaminophen 325mg. Vicodin is Hydrocodone, which is quite a bit weaker than Oxy, but still good. Seems fucking weird they'd prescribe you three things that all do the exact same fucking thing... I've seen people get multiple kinds of Oxy before, but usually it's like an instant release and an extended release, not just a bunch of the same stuff stacked lol. That doc should def be fucking fired, he's an idiot for sure.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jan 17 2018 10:09pm
Gold: 40,287.79
Warn: 30%
Jan 17 2018 11:24pm
Ya'll acting like badasses while I'm sitting at home with my chronic and like 240× 40mg Valium.
Gold: 4,098.50
Jan 17 2018 11:34pm
Quote (MilkMaid @ Jan 17 2018 11:24pm)
Ya'll acting like badasses while I'm sitting at home with my chronic and like 240× 40mg Valium.

Opioid addiction isn’t cool or badass.
Gold: 65,751.00
Jan 17 2018 11:36pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Jan 18 2018 12:34am)

Agreed. Those are people I look down upon, and I view the world from about chest height.
Gold: 40,287.79
Warn: 30%
Jan 17 2018 11:55pm
Quote (Terps @ Jan 17 2018 09:36pm)
Agreed. Those are people I look down upon, and I view the world from about chest height.

So you're eyeing that dick! I knew you swerved a little bit more than the usual chair-goer.
Jan 18 2018 12:32am
Quote (Terps @ Jan 17 2018 11:36pm)

HOLY FUCK :rofl:
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 18 2018 12:35am
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Jan 17 2018 09:34pm)

Quote (Terps @ Jan 17 2018 09:36pm)

Agreed.

Nothing about it is cool or glamorous.

I know a lot about everything opiates, but I hate that about myself, I honestly do. I'm glad that period of my life is over, because I just couldn't fucking live with myself if it ever come down to my son or the drugs. If I was still a junkie and the choice was between food on the table or in my veins for the night, I know where that money is probably going, and fuck ever even putting myself or my family in that position. For being a junkie piece of shit, I wasn't as bad as most lol. I maxed out every bit of cash I could legitimately get, and I borrowed money from time to time, but I always paid it back. I never stole from anyone, or did anything scandalous to get a fix for the night. If I couldn't get enough scratch together to make something happen, then I'd be sick off my ass until I figured out a way to make it happen, a lot of times that just meant waiting for the pawn shop to open. I'm glad I got it through it without completely tossing my morals out the fucking window, but it's still a period of my life that makes me feel dirty and like a loser, and I guess constantly reminding myself of that is one of my coping methods for staying clean. Sorry for being serious for a moment, and I know that goes largely against fnr modus operandi, but I know I've mentioned this shit before, and thought I'd just shed a little clarity on my blase and open attitude towards the subject.
Jan 18 2018 12:41am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 18 2018 12:35am)
Agreed.

Nothing about it is cool or glamorous.

I know a lot about everything opiates, but I hate that about myself, I honestly do. I'm glad that period of my life is over, because I just couldn't fucking live with myself if it ever come down to my son or the drugs. If I was still a junkie and the choice was between food on the table or in my veins for the night, I know where that money is probably going, and fuck ever even putting myself or my family in that position. For being a junkie piece of shit, I wasn't as bad as most lol. I maxed out every bit of cash I could legitimately get, and I borrowed money from time to time, but I always paid it back. I never stole from anyone, or did anything scandalous to get a fix for the night. If I couldn't get enough scratch together to make something happen, then I'd be sick off my ass until I figured out a way to make it happen, a lot of times that just meant waiting for the pawn shop to open. I'm glad I got it through it without completely tossing my morals out the fucking window, but it's still a period of my life that makes me feel dirty and like a loser, and I guess constantly reminding myself of that is one of my coping methods for staying clean. Sorry for being serious for a moment, and I know that goes largely against fnr modus operandi, but I know I've mentioned this shit before, and thought I'd just shed a little clarity on my blase and open attitude towards the subject.

I'm glad you're clean my man. I'm dealing with my dad being addicted to opiates and my brother being addicted to xanax right now.
I am sorry you had to deal with that shit in your life my man, it just sucks seeing people lose who they are over drugs. I am just glad
that for myself, I drink and smoke pot occasionally, but hearing stories of people getting over it and bettering themselves and their
lives, it makes me happy. Sorry you had to deal with that, but I am glad you got through it my man and didn't end up in a hole in a ground
or in prison for a long time or homeless. It's okay to get serious, drug addictions suck, and it is hard seeing loved ones get lost because of it.

This post was edited by ShogunExplosion on Jan 18 2018 12:41am
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1361336143615361636175001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll