d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Football & Rugby General Chat 2.0 > Music, Food, Chitty Chat
Prev1360836093610361136125001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,098.50
Jan 17 2018 12:31pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 12:12pm)
Would be impressed with it too if he wasn't such a piece of shit scumbag.

Fuck Debbie and Fiona. I hate them. Legit, the show could write them out at this point and I would never give a damn.

Frank is cool, I don’t want him to die, but seeing his crazy antics are always awesome, but lord he’s a fucking piece of shit

Ian is okay. At least he’s trying to not be so awful anymore but his disease makes him hard to understand.

Lip I always thought was awesome. I think he’s going to be like frank, with drinking, but bc of his situation with frank I think he will control it better.

Carl is just a bad mother fucker and has always been my favorite.

This post was edited by ShogunExplosion on Jan 17 2018 12:31pm
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Jan 17 2018 01:02pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Jan 17 2018 01:31pm)
Fuck Debbie and Fiona. I hate them. Legit, the show could write them out at this point and I would never give a damn.

Frank is cool, I don’t want him to die, but seeing his crazy antics are always awesome, but lord he’s a fucking piece of shit

Ian is okay. At least he’s trying to not be so awful anymore but his disease makes him hard to understand.

Lip I always thought was awesome. I think he’s going to be like frank, with drinking, but bc of his situation with frank I think he will control it better.

Carl is just a bad mother fucker and has always been my favorite.

I mean, Debbie was okay in the beginning when she was running shit with Fiona but now she's a damn thot and can be intolerable at times.

I think Ian is my second favorite because he's the most relatable to me seein as my family and myself have a history of bi polar, it's cool to see the reality of it and how serious mental illness really is.

Lip is cool, although the irony of him dropping Amanda and thinking she's crazy then doing the same thing to Helene was amusing, hope he gets his shit together.

Fiona hops from dick to dick, getting pretty fucking repetitive.
Gold: 4,098.50
Jan 17 2018 01:13pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 01:02pm)
I mean, Debbie was okay in the beginning when she was running shit with Fiona but now she's a damn thot and can be intolerable at times.

I think Ian is my second favorite because he's the most relatable to me seein as my family and myself have a history of bi polar, it's cool to see the reality of it and how serious mental illness really is.

Lip is cool, although the irony of him dropping Amanda and thinking she's crazy then doing the same thing to Helene was amusing, hope he gets his shit together.

Fiona hops from dick to dick, getting pretty fucking repetitive.

Nah Debbie fucking sucks she is intolerable every second she is on screen. Same with Fiona anymore.

Ian is like my dad and brother and the bipolar stuff reminds me of all of the times they’ve had episodes and it makes me resent Ian since he’s not my family you know?

I was pissed when lip dropped Amanda I liked her a lot and thought she was good for him and plus she had a rich family so lip could’ve gotten out even if they didn’t get married she would’ve put him on a much better path.

I’m starting season 8 rn though. I will steer clear of spoilers. Good luck with 7, shit is wild

This post was edited by ShogunExplosion on Jan 17 2018 01:13pm
Jan 17 2018 01:34pm
Quote (ShogunExplosion @ Jan 17 2018 02:13pm)
Nah Debbie fucking sucks she is intolerable every second she is on screen. Same with Fiona anymore.

Ian is like my dad and brother and the bipolar stuff reminds me of all of the times they’ve had episodes and it makes me resent Ian since he’s not my family you know?

I was pissed when lip dropped Amanda I liked her a lot and thought she was good for him and plus she had a rich family so lip could’ve gotten out even if they didn’t get married she would’ve put him on a much better path.

I’m starting season 8 rn though. I will steer clear of spoilers. Good luck with 7, shit is wild

You liked Amanda? Bitch was/is a psychopath. I was kinda hoping Lip would have hooked back up with Mandy, she was the best for him.

We'll see if I continue, REALLY Can't Stand Frank anymore and feels like the show focuses on him too much too.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2018 01:35pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 11:34am)
You liked Amanda? Bitch was/is a psychopath. I was kinda hoping Lip would have hooked back up with Mandy, she was the best for him.

We'll see if I continue, REALLY Can't Stand Frank anymore and feels like the show focuses on him too much too.

It switches the focus from character to character throughout the entire show.... the show has worked this way from the beginning. They make you hate one person, love another, and then switch it up on you within a season. Jesus man.
Jan 17 2018 01:37pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 17 2018 02:35pm)
It switches the focus from character to character throughout the entire show.... the show has worked this way from the beginning. They make you hate one person, love another, and then switch it up on you within a season. Jesus man.

If you say so, I think they're just trying too hard now to make viewers hate him. Obviously successful, but still.
Jan 17 2018 01:43pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 11:37am)
If you say so, I think they're just trying too hard now to make viewers hate him. Obviously successful, but still.

Lol, k, just stop watching then. Easy solution
Jan 17 2018 01:44pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 17 2018 02:43pm)
Lol, k, just stop watching then. Easy solution

Forgot, not allowed to have any negative opinions ever. No idea why you even reply to me at this point.
Jan 17 2018 01:54pm
Quote (BastardOfWinterfell @ Jan 17 2018 11:44am)
Forgot, not allowed to have any negative opinions ever. No idea why you even reply to me at this point.

Was just pointing out something PAINFULLY obvious to you, which you replied "If you say so"... You're entitled to have w/e opinions you want, but don't be surprised if you're met with condescension or dismissal when your rebuttal is "if you say so". Always like talking to a fucking 6 year old with you.
Jan 17 2018 01:58pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 17 2018 02:54pm)
Was just pointing out something PAINFULLY obvious to you, which you replied "If you say so"... You're entitled to have w/e opinions you want, but don't be surprised if you're met with condescension or dismissal when your rebuttal is "if you say so". Always like talking to a fucking 6 year old with you.

K Mr. High and Mighty and oh so perfect.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1360836093610361136125001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll