d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > ~ @ Make Em' Say Hack @ ~ > Recruiting!!
Prev14594604614624631557Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Aug 27 2009 09:29am
chekc this out tell me what this kids problem is......warcraft is not that fun
http://www.epicfail.com/index.php?s=warcraft+fail

This post was edited by Exploition on Aug 27 2009 09:30am
Gold: 238.00
Aug 27 2009 10:38am
ANyone w/ 20life/11 Fire/cold/light Resist scs Needs to hit me Up!
Warn: 20%
Aug 27 2009 10:43am
Quote (Baller_5997 @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 04:38pm)
ANyone w/ 20life/11 Fire/cold/light Resist scs Needs to hit me Up!

style has a shit lload of all that
i dunno if he was sellin but he was talkin about it
hit him up
Gold: 68.00
Aug 27 2009 02:38pm
I'm going to start a Gubers Bot. Who do I PM for the program? :P GET READY FOR SOME CHEAPASS GUILDIE GUBERS.
Gold: 28,091.00
Aug 27 2009 02:41pm
Quote (Style1192 @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 12:28pm)
:)  It was funny for a few posts.  But 5 pages of spam about bullshit duels and my guildees gettin shit talked on in our own house.. not something i'm willing to tolerate in my guild

I can't keep outsiders out, nor punish them for attacking/ flaming us for hack'n so well..

But I can't let my children run loose like this.  It doesn't show any class at all.

Meh no one is raging except that kid, I have posted some pictures to do the talking for me and there is really nothing else for me to say.

Do I need to prove myself to anyone ?
Nope. Whole JSP knows I am a good dueler by simply looking at the fact if I post a FT5 GM FG thread like 99.9% people are going to stay silent / dodge.

And this kid here is just too pathetic, his nec lost to a smiter after mass bonewall spirit spamming and this sore loser just won't sit silent and kept dodging my challenges.

I have made myself very clear to him, if he wants to settle the score with my smiter (which is 2-0 right now), bid all his forum gold so it worth my time (knowing that each duel will take 10 mins+ cuz he won't die until he's done spamming / out manapots), or finish the duel against my druid to save my precious time.

But kid is dodging atm and we all know he is going to welch me once he lose.
Aug 27 2009 02:45pm
Ello Guildies :D

Gold: 68.00
Aug 27 2009 03:09pm
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=34626979&f=169

Get all your jewel needs here. :) Guildies will get a discount!
Gold: 20,000.99
Aug 27 2009 03:33pm
Quote (fatality[fx] @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 08:38pm)
I'm going to start a Gubers Bot. Who do I PM for the program? :P GET READY FOR SOME CHEAPASS GUILDIE GUBERS.

Ppl are selling uber bot scripts for 5k fgs lol but I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find em for free ;)
Gold: 9.35
Warn: 100%
Aug 27 2009 05:20pm
Quote (WhiteReflection @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 08:41pm)
Meh no one is raging except that kid, I have posted some pictures to do the talking for me and there is really nothing else for me to say.

Nope. Whole JSP knows I am a good dueler by simply looking at the fact if I post a FT5 GM FG thread like 99.9% people are going to stay silent / dodge.

And this kid here is just too pathetic, his nec lost to a smiter after mass bonewall spirit spamming and this sore loser just won't sit silent and kept dodging my challenges.

I have made myself very clear to him, if he wants to settle the score with my smiter (which is 2-0 right now), bid all his forum gold so it worth my time (knowing that each duel will take 10 mins+ cuz he won't die until he's done spamming / out manapots), orfinish the duel against my druidto save my precious time.

Quote (WhiteReflection @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 08:50pm)

I have made myself very clear to him, if he wants to settle the score with my smiter (which is 2-0 right now), bid all his forum gold so it worth my time (knowing that each duel will take 10 mins+ cuz he won't die until he's done spamming / out manapots), or finish the duel against my druid to save my precious time.

I didnt read half of this emo rage..

Its you who needs to learn his place.

I dont care what jsp thinks about you, I know our score is 1-1. not 2-0.. not 1-0.. not whatever youre bull shitting about.

You got me once, then s/e'd after running to town. Its 1-1 rand, dont lie to me.

I will gladly finish the duel anytime, smiter vs nec, lmk kid. stfu with the talk.
You didnt log your druid to "Save your precious time" your precious time = masturbating to free hentai and getting yelled at by your mom to do laundry.
You logged your druid because you knew you couldnt beat me on your smiter, and was desperate enough to S/E and use a char advantage.

It doesnt work like that kid, when you ft5 on one char, then swap to antoher mid ft5, that's a welch, period.

It doesn't matter what jsp thinks based on your "rep."
the screen shots I provided clearly show you welching, the screen shots YOU provided clearly show you welch.

Now quit the talk and finish our fight, or stfu and stop pming me with your rand rage

You agreed to a duel for 50 fg. and you ran away from it rand.

It was obviously worth your time until you started losing, so don't even use that excuse.

You can't start an ft5 then change the rules randomlly as you go, thats not how it works.

ALl of the sudden you're like "Oh wait a sec, no now I want you to bid all your fg" (KNowing I wont because in the event you do get lucky and win.. its not worth it for me)
Its just another way of you dodging rand.

and btw, ive already proven your screen shots are fakes.
THeyre all misleading, and either way they all show you on your druid when you wre suppost to be dueling on your smiter.. STUPID

PS.

To the decent Mesh members, sorry for the spam here.
White has blocked my PM's because he's dodging my ft5 requests and wants to cover it up.
I guess he thinks if he doesn't recieve any ft5 demands, I'm dodging or something.
Gotta love dilllusional people

You can't say "bid all your fg to make it worth my time" Youve wasted at least 100x what it wouldve taken to just take your beating and pay up, while welching and struggling to cover it up over the past 3 days. Idiot

This post was edited by XoDiaC on Aug 27 2009 05:35pm
Aug 27 2009 05:53pm
Quote (XoDiaC @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 05:20pm)
I didnt read half of this emo rage..

Its you who needs to learn his place.

I dont care what jsp thinks about you, I know our score is 1-1. not 2-0.. not 1-0.. not whatever youre bull shitting about.

You got me once, then s/e'd after running to town. Its 1-1 rand, dont lie to me.

I will gladly finish the duel anytime, smiter vs nec, lmk kid. stfu with the talk.
You didnt log your druid to "Save your precious time" your precious time = masturbating to free hentai and getting yelled at by your mom to do laundry.
You logged your druid because you knew you couldnt beat me on your smiter, and was desperate enough to S/E and use a char advantage.

It doesnt work like that kid, when you ft5 on one char, then swap to antoher mid ft5, that's a welch, period.

It doesn't matter what jsp thinks based on your "rep."
the screen shots I provided clearly show you welching, the screen shots YOU provided clearly show you welch.

Now quit the talk and finish our fight, or stfu and stop pming me with your rand rage

You agreed to a duel for 50 fg. and you ran away from it rand.

It was obviously worth your time until you started losing, so don't even use that excuse.

You can't start an ft5 then change the rules randomlly as you go, thats not how it works.

ALl of the sudden you're like "Oh wait a sec, no now I want you to bid all your fg" (KNowing I wont because in the event you do get lucky and win.. its not worth it for me)
Its just another way of you dodging rand.

and btw, ive already proven your screen shots are fakes.
THeyre all misleading, and either way they all show you on your druid when you wre suppost to be dueling on your smiter.. STUPID

PS.

To the decent Mesh members, sorry for the spam here.
White has blocked my PM's because he's dodging my ft5 requests and wants to cover it up.
I guess he thinks if he doesn't recieve any ft5 demands, I'm dodging or something.
Gotta love dilllusional people

You can't say "bid all your fg to make it worth my time" Youve wasted at least 100x what it wouldve taken to just take your beating and pay up, while welching and struggling to cover it up over the past 3 days. Idiot

Tl;Dr
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev14594604614624631557Next
Closed New Topic New Poll