d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > ~ @ Make Em' Say Hack @ ~ > Recruiting!!
Prev14584594604614621557Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Aug 27 2009 02:22am
Quote (XoDiaC @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 07:20am)
Umm.. retard
http://i29.tinypic.com/hvwej6.jpg

^
Is hardcore proof of your S/e btw, you can't deny it moron.. no matter how much E-rep you have

The score is 1-1, you killed me once. (Because I ran out of mana, might I add.. I only died because I telestomped you to try to finish it since I had no mana) then ran to town the 2nd duel, where you promtly s/e'd and brought your druid.

I will gladly finish the duel you started on your smiter, lmk anytime
starts from 1-1 for 50 fg

Also I should add this as well, proof your screen shots are misleading is quite patheticlly easy to find..
Notice where it says "youre in town" and I say "no I DONT, you're lying"
The grammar simply doesn't match moron..... Smooth move X-lax

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this guy takes a s/s of HIM IN TOWN TALKING SHIT
you wasnt offline when i pm'd youyou was very much online i looked at your profile after i msgd you said smething along the lines of last seen 3 minutes and some odd seconds ago....u go offline quick ;)
like white said s/s dont lie ;)
im sure if you tryed your hardest YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO BEAT ME....tho it hasnt happened yet anything is possible ;)
you saying you could beat any1 in this guild is crazy...but since u say that i could go as far as saying dinosaurs are still roaming the earth or i could even say i taught GOD how to play chess...but its not very believable is it :x

Gold: 9.35
Warn: 100%
Aug 27 2009 03:17am
Quote (Exploition @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 08:22am)
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this guy takes a s/s of HIM IN TOWN TALKING SHIT
you wasnt offline when i pm'd youyou was very much online i looked at your profile after i msgd you said smething along the lines of last seen 3 minutes and some odd seconds ago....u go offline quick ;)
like white said s/s dont lie ;)
im sure if you tryed your hardest YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO BEAT ME....tho it hasnt happened yet anything is possible ;)
you saying you could beat any1 in this guild is crazy...but since u say that i could go as far as saying dinosaurs are still roaming the earth or i could even say i taught GOD how to play chess...but its not very believable is it :x

I never said I could beat everyone in your guild.
Ive said I havnt found one that I can't beat, yet.

you and white included.

Again, that screen shot of me in town happened after he had already S/E'd and loged his druid..
I was in town, waiting for him to log the char he first challenged me on in the first place and finish the fight.

You can't defend this clown dude, so don't even try.
He welched and bailed to log his char advantage and hope I would accept. Period.

I know it's tough, but sometimes even your closest friends are douche bags and you have to admit it.. or you're just a fool.

Sadly, the way the jsp mentallity works is.. friends of friends who commit douche bag acts won't admit it and stop helping their friend cover up until that friend does something to piss them off.

If White turned around and pimp slapped your mother tonight, you would be right in there saying "OH YEAH LOOK! HES ON A DRUID AND S/E'D FROM HIS SMITER!! XODIAC OWNED HIM HAAAAAARD!"
But since he's your friend, you ignore the facts and continue to get in on the lies, relying on the e-rep of your guild to make people believe them.

People don't believe it, though.. they will just suck up to you, because you're MeSh, half of you people dont belong here, and I will prove it anytime.
I think even Tarter will agree with me, your guild tag isn't a tool to intimmidate people into kissing your ass in forum wars, nor is your guild's rep a tool to help you cover up blatant welching of your members.

A lot of you here don't deserve your guild tag, prove me wrong.

This post was edited by XoDiaC on Aug 27 2009 03:23am
Aug 27 2009 03:45am
Quote (XoDiaC @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 09:17am)
I never said I could beat everyone in your guild.
Ive said I havnt found one that I can't beat, yet.

you and white included.

Again, that screen shot of me in town happened after he had already S/E'd and loged his druid..
I was in town, waiting for him to log the char he first challenged me on in the first place and finish the fight.

You can't defend this clown dude, so don't even try.
He welched and bailed to log his char advantage and hope I would accept. Period.

I know it's tough, but sometimes even your closest friends are douche bags and you have to admit it.. or you're just a fool.

Sadly, the way the jsp mentallity works is.. friends of friends who commit douche bag acts won't admit it and stop helping their friend cover up until that friend does something to piss them off.

If White turned around and pimp slapped your mother tonight, you would be right in there saying "OH YEAH LOOK! HES ON A DRUID AND S/E'D FROM HIS SMITER!! XODIAC OWNED HIM HAAAAAARD!"
But since he's your friend, you ignore the facts and continue to get in on the lies, relying on the e-rep of your guild to make people believe them.

People don't believe it, though.. they will just suck up to you, because you're MeSh, half of you people dont belong here, and I will prove it anytime.
I think even Tarter will agree with me, your guild tag isn't a tool to intimmidate people into kissing your ass in forum wars, nor is your guild's rep a tool to help you cover up blatant welching of your members.

A lot of you here don't deserve your guild tag, prove me wrong.

i read about half this b4 i realised it was all nerd rage and retard slang.............lol calm yourself kid...then i started writing a comment and read the other half...LOL whose intimmidating anyone?

anyways :) now that we got all that bullshti out of the way i was at the lake tonight dirnking abunch of kids comee out there.....one of them drowned.......................................

Gold: 9.35
Warn: 100%
Aug 27 2009 03:49am
Quote (Exploition @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 09:45am)
i read about half this b4 i realised it was all nerd rage and retard slang.............lol calm yourself kid...then i started writing a comment and read the other half...LOL whose intimmidating anyone?

anyways :) now that we got all that bullshti out of the way i was at the lake tonight dirnking abunch of kids comee out there.....one of them drowned.......................................

lol, nn nerd rage. Not my style.
I only pump out facts, if they come across too serious for you.. shouldn't do stupid shit that'll make me point them out ;p

Also, you can call me kid when you actually beat me, How bout we go like that.

Btw someone drowned? that's pretty fucked ;(
Must be liez

This post was edited by XoDiaC on Aug 27 2009 03:51am
Aug 27 2009 05:53am
Quote (XoDiaC @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 09:49am)
lol, nn nerd rage. Not my style.
I only pump out facts, if they come across too serious for you.. shouldn't do stupid shit that'll make me point them out ;p

Also, you can call me kid when you actually beat me, How bout we go like that.

Btw someone drowned? that's pretty fucked ;(
Must be liez

dude replys with like 4 paragraphs everytime lol who are you convincing?

HERE U ALL GO ALIL INFO FOR YOU

Chuck Norris doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

so remember that

This post was edited by Exploition on Aug 27 2009 05:55am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 27 2009 05:59am
All I gotta say. I'm not flaming this xodiac guy and i'm not defending Howie.. but iso less bullshit in our guild chat from EVERYONE. Someone test me??? U like ur guild spot??? ... keep it happy and rage via pm. As funny as it is to log onto my guild chat and read 5 pages of you guys fighting back and forth.. Guild chat is for friends and fun. No one is helping each other, no one is chatting.. just fighting and rage..NO NEED DRAMA. Get back to posting noobs saying you hack and lets start doin some guild tourneys for fg and stop bein afk little bitches. I love you all to death, the ones i dont know i <3 u cause ur in our "family" but If your just in here for a tag, then gtfo and make room for jsp users who want to be here.

Obviously I have a good deal of time invested in to this site. I believe i'm well known for the most part and respected as a gm trader and a gfg dueler. I've already Left my Beloved MESH once because it's rep was being hurt by random scammers. We got that under control. Do you think I find it tolerable to now have my guild be over ran by a bunch of new jsp members who would rather bicker over skill advantages and game lag and have no stock in the friendships that are created here and the purpose of a Guild forum is to be part of an online community of gamers here to have fun

BTW.. Dont make me get Eric to post the same message. We tight like that <3 I'm sure he's as sick of the fighting as I am and this shit is really making us look bad as a guild. We are not children incapable of solving things without e-violence and e-rage. Grow up

This post is not directed at ANY ONE individual. This message is for those who know they are involved and the rest counts for all of Us in MESH.

Beat them with class. That's how we do :)

This post was edited by Style1192 on Aug 27 2009 06:27am
Aug 27 2009 06:19am
ooo i like that style ;)
chuck norris doesnt throw up when he drinks 2 much....chuck norris throws down
Gold: 0.00
Aug 27 2009 06:28am
Quote (Exploition @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 07:19am)
ooo i like that style ;)
chuck norris doesnt throw up when he drinks 2 much....chuck norris throws down

:) It was funny for a few posts. But 5 pages of spam about bullshit duels and my guildees gettin shit talked on in our own house.. not something i'm willing to tolerate in my guild

I can't keep outsiders out, nor punish them for attacking/ flaming us for hack'n so well..

But I can't let my children run loose like this. It doesn't show any class at all.

This post was edited by Style1192 on Aug 27 2009 06:32am
Aug 27 2009 06:48am
Quote (Style1192 @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 12:28pm)
:) It was funny for a few posts. But 5 pages of spam about bullshit duels and my guildees gettin shit talked on in our own house.. not something i'm willing to tolerate in my guild

I can't keep outsiders out, nor punish them for attacking/ flaming us for hack'n so well..

But I can't let my children run loose like this. It doesn't show any class at all.

ty son i like the way you tend to my flock
Aug 27 2009 08:16am
Quote (Exploition @ Thu, Aug 27 2009, 12:48pm)
ty son i like the way you tend to my flock

my god seems like the same 5 or 6 people who post in here its crazy to me cuz we got like 28 members
oh and btw

Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

This post was edited by Exploition on Aug 27 2009 08:34am
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev14584594604614621557Next
Closed New Topic New Poll