d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is The Holoucast Over Exaggerated In World Histroy
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 28 2017 12:56am
Propaganda works.

WW2 and the Holocaust are the most deliberately misunderstood historical events in human history and for good reason: the 'powers that be' wanted to take down German Nationalism.

Think about what that means. What does it imply that the global financial elite will start WW2 in order to prevent you from ending their extortion racket.

Anything you think you know about WW2 needs re-evaluating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

What the hell is this?
Gold: 580.00
Sep 4 2017 02:22pm
Quote (sylvannos @ 20 Aug 2017 05:46)
Get the fuck out of here you Holocaust denying piece of shit.

For those that don't know: this is a common tactic of neo Nazis to get their foot in the door. Downplay and question the number of people, then say the Nazis weren't so bad, and the Jews made up inflated numbers to fortify their hold on the media and in international politics.

This point has been refuted for decades. We have documents from Himmler, Goebbels, and Eichmann estimating the number of European Jews to be 11 million before the war. The world almanac cited by Holocaust deniers was out of date and had faulty data collection.

Other methods used for Holocaust denial includes citing early sources before the Allies could go through all the data. For instance, Auschwitz will be said to have exterminated 1 million people, not 4. This comes from early newspaper reports from when the camp was first found.

The on going debate about numbers is what gives them power those deniers a foot hold, you discuss about number instead of discussing the extermination.
It does not make the holocaust less horrible if only 3 million Jews were killed.
What horrible in this extermination is that there was nothing in recorded history similar to this.
The brutality of treating humans like cows or cockroaches, seperating families using the strong as slaves and sending the weak to their death in a well shopisticated assembly line which included gasing them, collecting their bodies and placing them in ovens since burying and shooting is too much effort.
Yes their were massacres, forced starvation and many more but there never death camps and death assembly lines, the Germans took the killing into another level, a level never seen on the planet.
Yes 6 million Jews were killed maybe more but not only Jews, many others who didn't fit Hitlers agenda.
We should never forget we should avoid and make sure something like this would never happened.
Sep 4 2017 02:27pm
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 26 Aug 2017 08:53)
Holocaust is war propaganda.

The deliberate 'gassing' of "6million Jews" is such a load of crap.

Even when people want to say the Holocaust is true, they only like to point to confessions taken under duress ( Nuremburg Trials ) or they point to one incident as if that is legitimizing the entire general consensus of what the Holocaust really is.

~~

The Holocaust, inho is a complete fabrication. It is made to be so outrageous so as to misdirect from all of the other war crimes. USA "interned the Japanese", but the Germans put Jews in "concentration camps". USA dropped 2 atomic bombs, which is literally a sidenote to WW2 histroy!! As if dropping TWO atomic bombs on civilians was not worse than the HOLOCAUST!?

Or how about the fact that America was on the side of JOSEPH STALIN?! We all know he had ACTUAL DEATH CAMPS. Get sent to Siberia and you went there for at least a ten year sentence for hard labor. In fact, many Germans were sent to Siberia in order to continue crushing German Nationalism.

~~

I don't know everything, and I don't have the time to figure things out like I did in college. But I will say, with every ounce of integrity in my body, that I do not think the Holocaust happened as it is taught to us ( at an impressionable age ) in highschool. What we are taught to believe is not factually true.

A lie repeated enough times becomes fact. And the Holocaust serves as a propaganda mechanism in order to quell any rational analysis of what transpired during WW2. WW2 was all about destroying the Germans because they had grown too strong. Despite the fact that the Treaty of Versailles was meant to cripple Germany for centuries. Germany proved that without international financiers, a people, bonded by common blood, could grow their prosperity far beyond what a fiat "capitalist" system could deliver.

~~

I implore everyone reading this thread to look deeper into WW2. Something is very not right here. What we have been taught in school and what is factually true is completely off. And I will say that it is nothing short of war propaganda. It is akin to CNN writing the history books to endlessly smear Hitler because he dared to mutter the words: "Germany for the Germans!"

~~

The Holocaust is a lie. and anyone who says otherwise will point to a specific travesty here or there. As if crimes against humanity were not committed during WW2 ( lol ). But notice that no one can quote evidence for a single "gassing" of the Jews. It's just not true. Everyone starved and suffered in the last weeks of the war. Does that mean a Holocaust happened? No. But Joseph Stalin wants you to think so. The Jews want you to think so.

The financial center of the world before WW2 was London. You better be damn sure that the interntationa financiers will want to do everything they can do destroy nationalism. They want you as divided and stupid and queer as they can possibly make you. You're much more docile when you're surrounded by ghettos, and when you have nothing to believe in than mindless consumerism. Go ahead and change your lightbulbs in your house to save the planet. Go ahead and beat your meat! Just don't rock the fucking boat by saying what a shitty minority shitfest your country is turning into.

The international financiers know that their greatest threat is nationalism. They know that their monetary system is a form of THEFT. They just don't want your life being prosperous and peaceful enough that you will stand up and speak out about it. Gotta keep you distracted with direct violence so you can't deal with the abstract.

Tell it to Himler:

Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Sep 4 2017 04:44pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Sep 4 2017 12:22pm)
The on going debate about numbers is what gives them power those deniers a foot hold, you discuss about number instead of discussing the extermination.
It does not make the holocaust less horrible if only 3 million Jews were killed.
What horrible in this extermination is that there was nothing in recorded history similar to this.
The brutality of treating humans like cows or cockroaches, seperating families using the strong as slaves and sending the weak to their death in a well shopisticated assembly line which included gasing them, collecting their bodies and placing them in ovens since burying and shooting is too much effort.
Yes their were massacres, forced starvation and many more but there never death camps and death assembly lines, the Germans took the killing into another level, a level never seen on the planet.
Yes 6 million Jews were killed maybe more but not only Jews, many others who didn't fit Hitlers agenda.
We should never forget we should avoid and make sure something like this would never happened.

The number was lied about to help cover the allies own war crimes.

So yes the fabrication of the number matters.

Let's not forget America has history of trying to rewrite history. I all so believe the dropping the bomb on Japan number was fabricated and the generations of Japanese with long term effects of the radiation
Sep 5 2017 04:40am
Quote (aaron9999 @ 5 Sep 2017 00:44)
The number was lied about to help cover the allies own war crimes.

So yes the fabrication of the number matters.

Let's not forget America has history of trying to rewrite history. I all so believe the dropping the bomb on Japan number was fabricated and the generations of Japanese with long term effects of the radiation

The numbers were not a lie, The Germans themselves admit their dids.
If you want to contradict the numbers you better come with a proof which you can't achieve since it is not a lie...
Gold: 14.88
Sep 5 2017 09:02am
Quote (Many_Names @ Sep 5 2017 02:40am)
If you want to contradict the numbers you better come with a proof which you can't achieve since it is not a lie...

The numbers had been adjusted a lot in the past. The current numbers seem pretty accurate. I wouldn't take anything the Germans admit at face value after the kangaroo court that was the Nuremberg Trials, hence the need for historic revision.

The Holocaust was such a stupid move. I can understand wanting to round up Jews after the November Revolution, stupid, but I can see why. Why not just the problem Jews? What a waste of national efforts, shipping Jews for extermination. Why not just kill them where they found them and only ship the forced laborers to work camps? What takes priority, sending material to the front or sending Jews to the camps?

Gold: Locked
Sep 5 2017 12:27pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Sep 5 2017 08:02am)
The numbers had been adjusted a lot in the past. The current numbers seem pretty accurate. I wouldn't take anything the Germans admit at face value after the kangaroo court that was the Nuremberg Trials, hence the need for historic revision.

The Holocaust was such a stupid move. I can understand wanting to round up Jews after the November Revolution, stupid, but I can see why. Why not just the problem Jews? What a waste of national efforts, shipping Jews for extermination. Why not just kill them where they found them and only ship the forced laborers to work camps? What takes priority, sending material to the front or sending Jews to the camps?

Well it seems stupid because it was stupid. Hitler was a very charismatic idiot.
Gold: 163.69
Sep 5 2017 12:40pm
Quote (Many_Names @ 5 Sep 2017 05:40)

Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ 5 Sep 2017 10:02)

he's saying that he should provide evidence of the true numbers, instead of just spouting "it's a lie! it's a lie!" while providing none.

And yes, Many_Names, Jews and Gypsies were not their only targets. They also targeted the mentally handicapped/insane since their genetics were unfit to exist, and considering that our understanding since then has evolved, that very well could mean that they were killing people who just had severe depression, anxiety, or even OCD. Completely treatable OR livable conditions by today's understanding and standards, but considered under the Third Reich as being unacceptable.
Gold: Locked
Sep 5 2017 01:07pm
Quote (BMNation @ Sep 5 2017 11:40am)
he's saying that he should provide evidence of the true numbers, instead of just spouting "it's a lie! it's a lie!" while providing none.

And yes, Many_Names, Jews and Gypsies were not their only targets. They also targeted the mentally handicapped/insane since their genetics were unfit to exist, and considering that our understanding since then has evolved, that very well could mean that they were killing people who just had severe depression, anxiety, or even OCD. Completely treatable OR livable conditions by today's understanding and standards, but considered under the Third Reich as being unacceptable.

They also targeted homosexuals.
Gold: 163.69
Sep 5 2017 03:10pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ 5 Sep 2017 14:07)
They also targeted homosexuals.

ye

get dem gays outta here yaknowwhatimsayin
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1212223242527Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll