d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Is The Holoucast Over Exaggerated In World Histroy
Prev1202122232427Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Aug 24 2017 03:41pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 24 2017 01:39pm)
He said incineration of the evidence, not as a method of killing

The bodys are evidence dude
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Aug 25 2017 08:41pm
Idk to be honest all the hate makes me feel bad.

I know if i tried to discuss this with anyone irl I would be hated as well. I never trust the government so I guess it just falls in to line with my believes. Im Not a religious person so other ppls religion is there own thing and don't bother me.

Guess i will just go with the popular crowd to avoid being ridiculed
Gold: 260.11
Aug 25 2017 09:12pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Aug 25 2017 08:41pm)
Idk to be honest all the hate makes me feel bad.

I know if i tried to discuss this with anyone irl I would be hated as well. I never trust the government so I guess it just falls in to line with my believes. Im Not a religious person so other ppls religion is there own thing and don't bother me.

Guess i will just go with the popular crowd to avoid being ridiculed

The reason you're getting called a denier still is because when perfectly adequate explanations of the discrepancies were given you refused to acknowledge it.
Gold: 280.69
Aug 25 2017 10:42pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 25 2017 09:12pm)
The reason you're getting called a denier still is because when perfectly adequate explanations of the discrepancies were given you refused to acknowledge it.

that's basically the definition of denial
Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2017 12:53am
Holocaust is war propaganda.

The deliberate 'gassing' of "6million Jews" is such a load of crap.

Even when people want to say the Holocaust is true, they only like to point to confessions taken under duress ( Nuremburg Trials ) or they point to one incident as if that is legitimizing the entire general consensus of what the Holocaust really is.

~~

The Holocaust, inho is a complete fabrication. It is made to be so outrageous so as to misdirect from all of the other war crimes. USA "interned the Japanese", but the Germans put Jews in "concentration camps". USA dropped 2 atomic bombs, which is literally a sidenote to WW2 histroy!! As if dropping TWO atomic bombs on civilians was not worse than the HOLOCAUST!?

Or how about the fact that America was on the side of JOSEPH STALIN?! We all know he had ACTUAL DEATH CAMPS. Get sent to Siberia and you went there for at least a ten year sentence for hard labor. In fact, many Germans were sent to Siberia in order to continue crushing German Nationalism.

~~

I don't know everything, and I don't have the time to figure things out like I did in college. But I will say, with every ounce of integrity in my body, that I do not think the Holocaust happened as it is taught to us ( at an impressionable age ) in highschool. What we are taught to believe is not factually true.

A lie repeated enough times becomes fact. And the Holocaust serves as a propaganda mechanism in order to quell any rational analysis of what transpired during WW2. WW2 was all about destroying the Germans because they had grown too strong. Despite the fact that the Treaty of Versailles was meant to cripple Germany for centuries. Germany proved that without international financiers, a people, bonded by common blood, could grow their prosperity far beyond what a fiat "capitalist" system could deliver.

~~

I implore everyone reading this thread to look deeper into WW2. Something is very not right here. What we have been taught in school and what is factually true is completely off. And I will say that it is nothing short of war propaganda. It is akin to CNN writing the history books to endlessly smear Hitler because he dared to mutter the words: "Germany for the Germans!"

~~

The Holocaust is a lie. and anyone who says otherwise will point to a specific travesty here or there. As if crimes against humanity were not committed during WW2 ( lol ). But notice that no one can quote evidence for a single "gassing" of the Jews. It's just not true. Everyone starved and suffered in the last weeks of the war. Does that mean a Holocaust happened? No. But Joseph Stalin wants you to think so. The Jews want you to think so.

The financial center of the world before WW2 was London. You better be damn sure that the interntationa financiers will want to do everything they can do destroy nationalism. They want you as divided and stupid and queer as they can possibly make you. You're much more docile when you're surrounded by ghettos, and when you have nothing to believe in than mindless consumerism. Go ahead and change your lightbulbs in your house to save the planet. Go ahead and beat your meat! Just don't rock the fucking boat by saying what a shitty minority shitfest your country is turning into.

The international financiers know that their greatest threat is nationalism. They know that their monetary system is a form of THEFT. They just don't want your life being prosperous and peaceful enough that you will stand up and speak out about it. Gotta keep you distracted with direct violence so you can't deal with the abstract.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 26 2017 01:34am
I just want to point out, that the atrocities committed against the Jews would not have happened without the allies coming into the war and destroying German Railways.

They wanted to peacefully relocate them out of their country, which is something EVERY nation should look to do. You must maintain control of your own country or Jewish ties will take over. Their in-group-preference is real. And they do not identify as the nationality of the country in which they reside. They are Jews and you are below them.

Never forget, that international financiers who control the world are Jewish and they have an in-group-preference for other Jews. They can take over the world through finance.

~~

It's sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it is nothing more than acknowledging that Jews have an ethno-centric worldview. Which they do. You simply apply that to them and their success in controlling government ( judges & lawyers ), finance, hollywood, the media, you can see how easy it is to find favor in being part of this ETHNIC identity.

What is the % of Jews in America? No really, go look it up. Now look at any position of power and you will see a much higher concentration of Jews than you will other groups. What % of the top 1% is Jewish? It's pretty high.

Vastly over represented per ethnicity even considering IQ. It's called In-Group-Preference. In-Group-Preference. Never forget that you've been propagandized that America is a "melting pot". It's a LIE.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 26 2017 06:44am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ Aug 26 2017 01:34am)
I just want to point out, that the atrocities committed against the Jews would not have happened without the allies coming into the war and destroying German Railways.

They wanted to peacefully relocate them out of their country, which is something EVERY nation should look to do. You must maintain control of your own country or Jewish ties will take over. Their in-group-preference is real. And they do not identify as the nationality of the country in which they reside. They are Jews and you are below them.

Never forget, that international financiers who control the world are Jewish and they have an in-group-preference for other Jews. They can take over the world through finance.

~~

It's sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it is nothing more than acknowledging that Jews have an ethno-centric worldview. Which they do. You simply apply that to them and their success in controlling government ( judges & lawyers ), finance, hollywood, the media, you can see how easy it is to find favor in being part of this ETHNIC identity.

What is the % of Jews in America? No really, go look it up. Now look at any position of power and you will see a much higher concentration of Jews than you will other groups. What % of the top 1% is Jewish? It's pretty high.

Vastly over represented per ethnicity even considering IQ. It's called In-Group-Preference. In-Group-Preference. Never forget that you've been propagandized that America is a "melting pot". It's a LIE.

Did you catch your girlfriend with your jewish boss?
Gold: 4,600.00
Aug 26 2017 10:26am
I came here to see some good old fashioned blatant fabrication to justify fearmongered nationalism through baseless opinions that fault themselves in their own accusations.

I was not disappointed.

Carry on gentlegluks.
Gold: 163.69
Aug 27 2017 01:12am
Quote (tric-isHUGE @ 26 Aug 2017 01:53)
Holocaust is war propaganda.

The deliberate 'gassing' of "6million Jews" is such a load of crap.

Even when people want to say the Holocaust is true, they only like to point to confessions taken under duress ( Nuremburg Trials ) or they point to one incident as if that is legitimizing the entire general consensus of what the Holocaust really is.

~~

The Holocaust, inho is a complete fabrication. It is made to be so outrageous so as to misdirect from all of the other war crimes. USA "interned the Japanese", but the Germans put Jews in "concentration camps". USA dropped 2 atomic bombs, which is literally a sidenote to WW2 histroy!! As if dropping TWO atomic bombs on civilians was not worse than the HOLOCAUST!?

Or how about the fact that America was on the side of JOSEPH STALIN?! We all know he had ACTUAL DEATH CAMPS. Get sent to Siberia and you went there for at least a ten year sentence for hard labor. In fact, many Germans were sent to Siberia in order to continue crushing German Nationalism.

~~

I don't know everything, and I don't have the time to figure things out like I did in college. But I will say, with every ounce of integrity in my body, that I do not think the Holocaust happened as it is taught to us ( at an impressionable age ) in highschool. What we are taught to believe is not factually true.

A lie repeated enough times becomes fact. And the Holocaust serves as a propaganda mechanism in order to quell any rational analysis of what transpired during WW2. WW2 was all about destroying the Germans because they had grown too strong. Despite the fact that the Treaty of Versailles was meant to cripple Germany for centuries. Germany proved that without international financiers, a people, bonded by common blood, could grow their prosperity far beyond what a fiat "capitalist" system could deliver.

~~

I implore everyone reading this thread to look deeper into WW2. Something is very not right here. What we have been taught in school and what is factually true is completely off. And I will say that it is nothing short of war propaganda. It is akin to CNN writing the history books to endlessly smear Hitler because he dared to mutter the words: "Germany for the Germans!"

~~

The Holocaust is a lie. and anyone who says otherwise will point to a specific travesty here or there. As if crimes against humanity were not committed during WW2 ( lol ). But notice that no one can quote evidence for a single "gassing" of the Jews. It's just not true. Everyone starved and suffered in the last weeks of the war. Does that mean a Holocaust happened? No. But Joseph Stalin wants you to think so. The Jews want you to think so.

The financial center of the world before WW2 was London. You better be damn sure that the interntationa financiers will want to do everything they can do destroy nationalism. They want you as divided and stupid and queer as they can possibly make you. You're much more docile when you're surrounded by ghettos, and when you have nothing to believe in than mindless consumerism. Go ahead and change your lightbulbs in your house to save the planet. Go ahead and beat your meat! Just don't rock the fucking boat by saying what a shitty minority shitfest your country is turning into.

The international financiers know that their greatest threat is nationalism. They know that their monetary system is a form of THEFT. They just don't want your life being prosperous and peaceful enough that you will stand up and speak out about it. Gotta keep you distracted with direct violence so you can't deal with the abstract.

Holy conspiracy theory, Batman!

Another JSP user added to the retarded list :ROFL:

And yes, both factually and quantitatively, the Holocaust is worse than the dropping of BOTH atomic bombs. The death toll of both bombs together, added in with deaths caused by negative lasting effects over the years, is still less than a quarter-of-a-million. Holocaust is over 6 million. So over 24x worse, quantitatively. Hard to argue qualitative values, since the value of a human life is different from person to person.
Gold: 500.00
Aug 27 2017 01:48am
tric's theories would make a good movie
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1202122232427Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll