Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 169.00
Mar 8 2023 03:51pm
Quote (Gr33dzie @ Mar 8 2023 10:43pm)
But JS isnt the best way to beggin in dev with all the respect i have to you
Also learning python will make it easier on other languages learning
Also python dev are in high demand

:hail:

Also for an online store with wordpress its python langage too.

Javascript ecosystem is the best and easiest way to get a job nowdays, most of my job offers are coming on JS stack (NodeJs,NestJs, ReactJs, Typescript, Prisma (ORM) etc.) despite having almost 10 years experience in C#/.NET (+core) and other stuff and only ~5 years in JS ecosystem.

Python do have simplified syntax and is easier to execute some basic stuff for beginners - but going deeper is much much more complex than mentioned things.
I would always choose working in NodeJs for example than working with Python/Django.

/edit
Wordpress is actually built on PHP / JS (ReactJs nowdays)

This post was edited by WeAreTheBorg on Mar 8 2023 03:52pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2023 03:59pm
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Mar 8 2023 10:51pm)
Javascript ecosystem is the best and easiest way to get a job nowdays, most of my job offers are coming on JS stack (NodeJs,NestJs, ReactJs, Typescript, Prisma (ORM) etc.) despite having almost 10 years experience in C#/.NET (+core) and other stuff and only ~5 years in JS ecosystem.

Python do have simplified syntax and is easier to execute some basic stuff for beginners - but going deeper is much much more complex than mentioned things.
I would always choose working in NodeJs for example than working with Python/Django.

/edit
Wordpress is actually built on PHP / JS (ReactJs nowdays)

I can just mean what you say, but the friend asks what to start with to make a website, then it's 100% sure that javascript is very much in demand.
In the past when I started studying programming it was c+ c++, and python next to it is really, really much more basic and easier for a beginner in my opinion
After it's been a long time that I no longer code anything
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll