d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Optimize Your Garden Here
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Feb 14 2024 08:22pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ Dec 4 2022 08:53am)
Hello 👋, if anyone has any issues with any plants or soil or anything just ask and we can work through it and find a solution..

I'm also down to take the time to help design a few gardens or orchards if anyone needs. I know how to produce fungal dominated soils and the proper ph for trees or veggies, and well draining sponge like soils. They can hold up to 10x it's weight in water and works effectively in dry or wet conditions. Companion planting keeping the soils always full of life producing food for the microbes maintaining fertility and producing soil. Reduces the needs for fertilizers and external inputs

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to msg me or post here, if you want to share pics of your garden you can too.

oh yeah good idea :thumbsup:
Gold: 40,000.00
Apr 6 2024 03:36pm
84 spinach seeds planted 9 days ago in a honeycomb tray and I put everything in a homemade mini greenhouse, first results in 12 days, and then I will plant them in the vegetable garden
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll