d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Gary Eich
12321Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,773.03
Trader: Trusted
Dec 4 2022 07:19am
Hello everyone and welcome to my Achievement Topic

I've had that account actually for a very long time already. My old RS achievement topic is located here but I figured that without any of my old screenshots (tiny pic went offline) left and with having only recently restarted after more than 7 years of abstinence I'd take that to my advantage and finally get good with a red/bold title

So here he comes.... again:

Gary Eich:

Stats:

Goals as of now:

short term:

- 2700 total
- pay my bonds from big game hunter

mid term:

- a lot of questing
- checking all this new achievement diaries stuff out
- 80 or 90 invention
- much more bossing

long term:

- Quest Cape
- 99+ in all skills
- 120 slayer
- max cash
- buy a sexy rare

very long term:

- comp cape
- (virutal) 120 all skills
- 200m slayer

dont even dare to think about it:

- trimmed comp cape
- buy one of every rare that exists
- all skilling & combat pets (master of all title)

Did I miss something, especially in terms of "newer" goals? I dont know anything "big" new? Comp cape still the go to? Is big game hunter viable for money making?

Looking forward to some feedback, nice discussions and to bore the sh*t out of u B)

This post was edited by Burberry on Dec 4 2022 07:24am
Senior Moderator
Gold: 4,747.69
Dec 4 2022 01:42pm
Love me a good RS3 achievement thread. Good luck Fabi :D
Dec 5 2022 03:32pm
Quote (Beacon @ Dec 4 2022 08:42pm)

thanks alot <3

here are my first updates, tog with replay token = op:

lol, lvl 30 noob, get good

Gold: 27,012.00
Dec 5 2022 03:42pm
LMK if you have any questions. Eventually you may want to add more ability bars for more hotkeys. Can definitely help out.
Gold: 6,205.82
Dec 5 2022 05:51pm
GL Fabi <3 and welcome back!

Lots of "newer" goals you can set in the game - comp cape is generally easier now than it used to be. Trim isn't necessarily hard/suuuuper long either (though it does still have some grinds), since they removed some reqs (including castle wars), could possibly get it way before 120 all. MoA (all skilling pets) is also very attainable, unless most of your XP comes from TH stuff (proteans, lamps) you'll have most of them by the time you hit 120. In addition, there is a new "endgame" cape in Master Quest Cape which is pretty fun to work towards :)

Other than that, Final Boss and the base clue collection titles, and the very long term ones, such as Insane Final Boss, Golden Reaper or Ultimate Slayer titles, as well as the golden clue collection titles are all goals one could set for themselves.

Happy to help mentor you if you need anything (I'll try not to ignore your pms <3), I'm very achievement/goal focused and like to do a bit of everything :)

Quote (Beacon @ 4 Dec 2022 20:42)

Oh hey Matt! Do you also play RS3 currently? I still have you added from ages ago :D

This post was edited by Sajage on Dec 5 2022 05:54pm
Gold: 6,071.69
Dec 5 2022 06:53pm
Nice stats and GL
Senior Moderator
Gold: 17,695.00
Trader: Mediator
Dec 5 2022 08:04pm
Normally i would insert generic RS3 joke here

But an exception can be had for you Fabi <3
Goodluck on the grind :D
Dec 6 2022 12:34pm
LOL, many nice words from everyone, such amaze. kinda cool to get positive/encouraging feedback after returning after all those years :blush:

I might get back to some of you but currently I'm going for more afk/chill stuff where I already know what I do cuz much irl stuff that keeps me occupied. wanna look into certain things probably when the holidays start :)

some minor updates:

Gold: 16,046.93
Dec 6 2022 02:14pm
120 invention actually becomes insanely fast once you are doing some decent bosses or slayer by siphoning your top/bottom/weapon. 120 gives you best chance at good ancient perk combos which are huge for kill speed and dps

The 99 prayer scrolls are pretty important overall, so a good place to dump your cash

Herb up a bit for elder overloads is also a decent boost

keep at the arch! the perks are great for skilling grinds and are huge for bossing once you have max monolith energy
Arch also unlocks ancient summoning pouches/ binding contracts if you haven't gotten to that step yet which unlocks ripper demon and Nihil familiars which are insane dps or accuracy boosts for bossing

Choose a style! And stick to it rather than going back and forth... even medium end game gear setups require a lot. The items themselves, fully perking them out, the relevant prayer, the codex abilities for that style, eventually an EOF stored with a special attack for that style - Your looking at a few bil for the minimum version of "end game gear" just for 1 style! :( but don't fear, making a bil is wayy easier than it used to be

If you are going to camp skills early, particularly Arch look into a grace of the elves which can store a bunch of porters inside so you have to bank like 10x less often

That's all that comes to mind!

This post was edited by iofthetiger on Dec 6 2022 02:20pm
Dec 7 2022 12:30pm
Quote (iofthetiger @ Dec 6 2022 09:14pm)
120 invention actually becomes insanely fast once you are doing some decent bosses or slayer by siphoning your top/bottom/weapon. 120 gives you best chance at good ancient perk combos which are huge for kill speed and dps

The 99 prayer scrolls are pretty important overall, so a good place to dump your cash

Herb up a bit for elder overloads is also a decent boost

keep at the arch! the perks are great for skilling grinds and are huge for bossing once you have max monolith energy
Arch also unlocks ancient summoning pouches/ binding contracts if you haven't gotten to that step yet which unlocks ripper demon and Nihil familiars which are insane dps or accuracy boosts for bossing

Choose a style! And stick to it rather than going back and forth... even medium end game gear setups require a lot. The items themselves, fully perking them out, the relevant prayer, the codex abilities for that style, eventually an EOF stored with a special attack for that style - Your looking at a few bil for the minimum version of "end game gear" just for 1 style! :( but don't fear, making a bil is wayy easier than it used to be

If you are going to camp skills early, particularly Arch look into a grace of the elves which can store a bunch of porters inside so you have to bank like 10x less often

That's all that comes to mind!

thank you very much, I'll have to look into a lot of things it seems :)

101 farming update B)

Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
12321Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll