d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Magic Only Melee Ladder > D2:R
12351Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 59,624.00
Nov 28 2022 10:09am

Endorsed and sponsored by the legend himself, Tier1

- Moderators -

Bakedham

- Council Members -

Zak_Havok

Minhaz

Challenge System - Please Read Before Issuing New Challenges:

- To Signup, post your D2jsp Name/Character Name/Type of Character
- **Max 2 characters per person**

- These signups are for non ladder -Magic Only ladder is now active

- You are allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #4 then you must duel everyone in the top 3 to get to #1
- To issue a challenge you must pm your opponent, then post in this thread
- A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 10
- You may swap gear ONE time during a set and 1 time between each Set
- If you issue a challenge and win, you must wait 12 hours to issue another challenge. If you issue a challenge and lose you must wait 24 hours to issue another challenge, or 48 hours to rechallenge the same person
- If you are challenged and win, you can issue a challenge immediately. If you are challenged and lose, you must wait 24 hours to issue a challenge
- 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder
- If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is your responsibility to message your challenger to inform and then post in thread asking for an extension. If you fail to do this, the dodge rule will be enforced

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gm Rules:

- Most Good Manner (GM) Rules Apply to all Duels (See Below)
- Characters allowed to play this ladder: Fury, Zeal, Conc, Maul, Jab, Tiger Strike
- Using a token mid-challenge is not allowed
- Recasting sage if it dies IS allowed
- Reshifting into wereform is not allowed
- Duel is only over when someone dies
- Duels are held in Inner Cloister or Blood Moor
- Duels are held in Normal mode
- Inner sight and cloak of shadows are allowed.
- Fade on assassin is the only Damage Reduce allowed
- Crit for Barbs, Sins, and Zons are allowed due to mastery/passive

Prohibitions:

- Do not prebuff with +skill items that you aren’t wearing for the actual duel
- Poison damage on items, charms, or skills
- Do not enchant
- Do not pot
- Do not use knockback
- Do not cast item charges
- Do not have CTA and Spirit on switch
- Absolutely no BO/BC for non barbs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear/Charms/Jewels:

All gear/charms/jewels MUST be magic

No Runes in any gear, at all
No Torch/Anni
No Rare Jewels
No runewords/uniques/rares on switch for prebuff (Use magic items ONLY for prebuff switch)

***Ethereal Breakable items ARE allowed (But you cannot use Zod, so the item will eventually break. Good to keep in your back pocket for when you really need it. This is why we are doing sets of 10 and only 1 switch PER set)***
***All Chance to cast on items IS allowed, Like chance to cast AMP DAMAGE***

Additional Rules:

[Starting Duel] - Hold the Shift attack towards your opponent to signal that you are ready, once both are swinging, commence the duel

[Miss-Clicking]- Continue fighting unless both parties agree to restart or redo

[Shifting/Angling/Ranging] - Shifting/Angling to attempt to outrange your opponent is not allowed. Click & Hold until both players are in range and swinging

[Gear Check] - Gear check can be requested and is performed by Ref if available. If Ref isn't used, items requested for gear check are to be linked in game chat. Going to stash on gear check request is auto DQ

[Glitched Strength] - Auto disqualification will result if you die and can't pick up gear

[Draws]- If neither player survives the walk back to town, it counts as a draw. No point awarded to either player

[Starting Position] - Players can start from any position ("lining up" is not required). Exception: If there is no Shockwave referee, you must start within 3 tiles of your opponent to limit Oak Sages from moving. Attempts to manipulate the Oak Sage into flying into the duel will result in an auto-DQ

CURRENT SIGNUPS:

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal
Bakedham / Magellan / Maul
Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury
IQLimited/Gavel/Conc
Minhaz / Minhaz / Zeal
Minhaz / Guli / Jabzon
Tier1 / Karen / Jab

This post was edited by BakedHam on Nov 28 2022 09:18pm
Gold: 32,250.00
Nov 28 2022 10:10am
Great !! :thumbsup:
Gold: 59,624.00
Nov 28 2022 10:11am
two characters to enter ladder

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal
Bakedham / Magellan / Maul

Also, if anyone is interested in joining, we have lots of extra gear available to share and help get started.

This post was edited by BakedHam on Nov 28 2022 10:25am
Gold: 498.00
Nov 28 2022 10:19am
Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury
Gold: 29,794.00
Nov 28 2022 10:42am
IQLimited/Gavel/Conc
Gold: 38,066.00
Nov 28 2022 05:05pm
Can’t believe this is happening!!

Minhaz / Minhaz / Zeal
Minhaz / Guli / Jabzon

Please add both but leave me temp afk on the ladder since I won’t be back until 12/10.
Gold: 5,800.00
Nov 28 2022 06:17pm
Idk when this is starting. But this is amazing

Tier1 - Karen - Jab
Gold: 88,485.00
Nov 28 2022 07:25pm
Now that it's an official thing it looks like I'll have to start gearing up a magic wolf dudu. Jesus christ...

It's ok, I already have multiple pieces. Did some trades for while he was away so I'll just keep the items I guess. Thanks Min!!
Gold: 38,066.00
Nov 28 2022 07:26pm
Quote (Koston @ 29 Nov 2022 09:25)
Now that it's an official thing it looks like I'll have to start gearing up a magic wolf dudu. Jesus christ...

It's ok, I already have multiple pieces. Did some trades for ^Minhaz while he was away so I'll just keep the items I guess. Thanks Min!!

I’ll kill you.
Gold: 88,485.00
Nov 28 2022 07:38pm
Quote (Minhaz @ Nov 28 2022 05:26pm)
I’ll kill you.

Oh wtf I already personalized them all.. they say Werewolf's now
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
12351Next
Add Reply New Topic