d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Mike´s Ladder 1.11 Ww / Trap Assassin Hybrid > All vitality stacker- by m72mc v. 1.05
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 28 2007 11:31am
Why no Gore Riders / Shadow Dancers instead?
Gold: 1,266.01
Jul 28 2007 11:36am
Quote (Negroe @ Sat, 28 Jul 2007, 19:31)
Why no Gore Riders / Shadow Dancers instead?

use gores if u want, I do not. the stash is not big enough to have everything in there. smile.gif
shadow dancers have to high str for my taste.

@ trae not gonna comment on your comments anymore, since you never actually read anything before posting. And my guide is not about your preferences.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 100%
Jul 28 2007 01:26pm
Quote (Trae8 @ Sat, Jul 28 2007, 05:14pm)
actually no xepo the str thing on the viz is clearly wrong.  You're way short of the 158 str it says you have.  It's really not that big of a deal, but i'm sure some people might wonder if you fudged the str to bo with a spirit when you actually don't have the str, what else did you fudge on there to get those numbers?  Also you say the viz is to show the best possible sin.  But your gear choices are poor so how is that the best possible?  It's just a bunch of random expensive items slapped together with no rhyme or reason to it.  You have a ring with no ar, boots with no Fhr and dex you don't need, bad jewels in your helm, all resist charms when you only need cold, and claws with no added venom on them.  That sin is far from the best.

And to say that 450 attack rating isn't as useful as 30 life, well...  To each his own of course, but seriously 33 life bo's to what 60?  That's like 1% of your sins total life.  450 attack rating is nearly 20% bonus to your total attack rating.  You're telling me you really wouldn't want 20% more ar and only give up 1% life?  Hybrids suffer from very low attack rating already, but to actually say you can sacrifice another 20% more just to gain measly life is just an oversight.

I know you are conditioned to disagree with everything I say no matter how valid it is so I guess we can just stop now.  But for a 6th version of a guide, it looks more like a rough copy.  And I really can't believe you would choose life over breakpoints and attack rating.

wow, can you show screens of your 6k life sin? or even better, screen it with me in-game. want me to cry for 5 months about it like you did hypocrite? no wonder people say west blows when their pathetic wwsins run around with 2k ar, but then again maybe only yours is crap or you just suck at math. but im sure all your other points are valid clown.
Gold: 0.10
Jul 29 2007 02:33am
Nice fag >:]
Gold: 8.00
Jul 29 2007 05:40am
CUZ IM HERE
Jul 29 2007 09:36am
wow, can you show screens of your 6k life sin? or even better, screen it with me in-game. want me to cry for 5 months about it like you did hypocrite? no wonder people say west blows when their pathetic wwsins run around with 2k ar, but then again maybe only yours is crap or you just suck at math. but im sure all your other points are valid clown.

I actually don't understand one word of that. 6k life sin? What is that? And what's 2k ar mean? All I said was his Visualization is a crap sin which is a fact. None of it is what a sin with an unlimited budget would wear. As I said, you're boots, ring, amulet, jewels, claws, and charms are all wrong on that visualization sin. But it is a 6th version of the guide, so at least you got the fucking trangs gloves part right LOL...

And xepo, do you really need me to point out the obvious to you? Trae please help me see it, I can't figure it out, I'm a mere human remember lol... Here's a hint bro since you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself. You conveniently have enough str to wear your COA and Bo yourself with an eth spirit, yet you clearly don't have enough str items to do it. I guess this is what happens when people who don't know shit about characters get a hold of SP editors smile.gif
Gold: 1.00
Jul 29 2007 10:36am
Quote (Trae8 @ Sun, Jul 29 2007, 03:36pm)
And xepo, do you really need me to point out the obvious to you?  Trae please help me see it, I can't figure it out, I'm a mere human remember lol...  Here's a hint bro since you're too stupid to figure it out for yourself.  You conveniently have enough str to wear your COA and Bo yourself with an eth spirit, yet you clearly don't have enough str items to do it.  I guess this is what happens when people who don't know shit about characters get a hold of SP editors  smile.gif
Haha, no, you stupid piece of fuck. I made that viz for m72mc, he gave me numbers and info, I didn't double check. In other words; it's perfectly possible that either I or he made a minor mistake. My intelligence is exactly what is stopping me from finding out what is wrong; I'm sure as hell not willing to waste my time on some shit like yourself. You seem to know what's wrong, please, lets stop wasting time and just tell me exactly what (please calculate the life to see if the sin is at base str/dex and if the sin in question is in fact bo-ing with a spirit, thank you).

For the fucking genius you try to represent, you sure as fuck lack the proper ability to think and conclude.

This post was edited by Xepo on Jul 29 2007 10:37am
Jul 29 2007 07:35pm
It's funny to me that you always try to pretend like you don't care about things, when clearly you care more about this game then anyone else on the entire forum. And if you can't figure it out and want to know the exact problem i'll tell you. Given the garbage gear that m72mc gave you to put on the viz sin, you must have realized that you actually didn't have even close to the str required to wear the gear. So instead of using your puny brain to fix the problem, you simply bumped up your str so it all fits together.

So you have one guy recommending all the wrong gear for the viz sin, and the other guy doing anything he can to cheat the numbers to make it all fit. This is what happens when theory crafters put their heads together. Bad gear, and fudged math to make it all work. Sweet... Hey here's an idea. Why not ditch that garbage viz sin and just use your actual realm sins to show people what to expect with the character if they make it? Oh ya, that's right. I remember why you guys can't use your realm sins for comparisons smile.gif

Assassin amu with 15 + faster cast rate is needed to reach the 65 faster cast rate breakpoint. Get one with 20 all resists + life and poison length reduced mod and + strength to reach 148 strength with enigma

And m72mc, please screenshot your amulet for us. I'd like to see your 2 sin / 15 fcr / + life / + str / + poison length reduced / +20% all resist amulet pls. Given how absoultely fucking terrible your sins boots are, i'd sure like to see this amulet that you seem to think is so easy to get. LOL

This post was edited by Trae8 on Jul 29 2007 07:47pm
Gold: 1,205.11
Jul 29 2007 07:55pm
AHAHA MY ASSA WINS

Jul 29 2007 10:52pm
love the claw smile.gif

but your stats don't seem to add up right. You have way too much str and dex, what else are you wearing in that screenie?

This post was edited by Trae8 on Jul 29 2007 10:54pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll