d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Nhl Officiating Is Now A Joke
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,521.43
Oct 21 2022 05:06am
literally same happened in canes-oilers game, refs stole win and gave it to mcdevour. Canes and Aho deserved win but no can if nonstop PP to oliers
Gold: 1,153.00
Oct 21 2022 08:13am
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Oct 21 2022 05:06am)
literally same happened in canes-oilers game, refs stole win and gave it to mcdevour. Canes and Aho deserved win but no can if nonstop PP to oliers

Both teams went 2/5 on the PP you idiot
Gold: 10,995.01
Oct 21 2022 09:20am
just now?
but yeah i kinda wish they had more calls or non calls open to review
i get it fast game they are human refs make mistakes and cant see everything which is exactly why reviewable calls would be so much better
yeah the game might go on 5-10 mins longer because of said reviews or watching replays so what? id rather watch something a little longer and have it be more quality then try to shave off 5 mins

Quote (Killingyouall @ Oct 20 2022 10:23pm)
I try to have patience with officiating. It's a fast paced game that can be be tough to call in the heat of the moment.

That being said I do tend to get aggravated with officiating too. If you are watching a game between two teams as a neutral observer and get agitated at the officiating, I think that says something.

When my home team gets bad calls, missed call etc I try not to overeact knowing there is at least a little bit of internal bias. When there is not internal bias and you find yourself scratching your head often that shows there is a problem.

or even when you got that bias and your team got lucky with a non call and its like we shoulda got one there :ph34r:
i havnt seen that bad of reffing yet but i know its out there lmao some of these refs i wonder how they still have a job
and tbh when we do olympics and international play the refs seem pretty good obviously those are like the top top refs from each country but the nhl is the top league it should also have top of the top refs

This post was edited by dragoneth on Oct 21 2022 09:22am
Gold: 1,622.34
Warn: 10%
Oct 21 2022 11:13am
Quote (Slimesy @ 20 Oct 2022 23:31)
Then they werent non-calls lol
But my god they've really got you rattled lmao
I'm a lions fan m8. Theres no amount of bad reffing that can add up to what a lions fan experiences. You'll get over it. It is only one game just remember that.

Not so much rattled as I am disappointed I feel ya on the Lions I'm a Vikings fan it's always been tough going up against Rogers the last 10+ years. Basically 5 free wins for the Pack and first round playoff bye(2 wins from bears and lions usually 1 or 2 from vikes)

That being said I wouldn't have made a post if it wasn't so ridiculous. There was a call with 4 seconds left in the 2nd period totally unnecessary especially considering the Stars had 5 penalties in that period. I wish on NHL.com they would show a quick video of the penalty but we all know why they don't(because they are wrong far more then people think). Totally agree with the guy who said there should be booth reviews or at least more of all refs gathering to make a decision.

The penalty at the end of the 3rd period was even worse like I said I shut the game off didn't even watch OT.

I also didn't mention how many times the Leafs avoided calls. Heiskanen got tripped and went like 3 feet in the air and the whole Dallas bench was standing up like "Are you fucking kidding me?"

This was right after Heiskanen got back to back calls and one of em he didn't even do anything. So they gave the Leafs back to back PP's and then when Heiskanen gets tripped blantantly obvious they don't call it.

Totally not related but ironic that the Coyotes beat the Leafs at home the previous game and then a good team comes in and it's a penalty fest. Joke lmao :rofl: :banana:
Gold: 8,732.50
Oct 21 2022 12:43pm
Nothing can beat the record of Kelly Sutherland giving Daniel Sedin the most pim of the series, for getting punched in the face multiple times. :rofl:
Gold: 2,000.00
Oct 21 2022 02:13pm
Quote (Secksii @ Oct 21 2022 12:43pm)
Nothing can beat the record of Kelly Sutherland giving Daniel Sedin the most pim of the series, for getting punched in the face multiple times. :rofl:

u've triggered my ptsd
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll