d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Help Me Understand The Male Mind
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22.00
Jul 6 2022 06:24am
Quote (JOHNOATES @ Jun 23 2022 09:08am)
Just put more effort into yourself if you don't feel like you're where you should be. People need to feel a bit of shame to do anything about it, otherwise there's no motive in fixing your problem. And I don't mean somebody being rude and insulting you, but self shame. When you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see.

Everything improves when you have self confidence.

ok Joe Rogan lol.

So the conundrum you're trying to figure out varies person to person obv and you're only getting so much data from this forum. so many factors, everything really. without getting deep into that kinda shit i'd say with the way you described her you're looking for approval.

pretty face, but her body isn't in top shape. She isn't obese or anything, just not as skinny as the hotter girls. But assuming that her face is attractive enough

so id say if that's the case go for it because it never hurts to try and the experience is always useful.

that being said, my brain works (simplified) as followed. I'd fuck pretty much anything with an asset. 1 thing, i'm attracted to pretty faces, nice asses and a good pair of tits. so if you have 1 of those, you're good too go lol.

dating wise, that's a chemistry thing. you can talk to a girl over the phone and if you click then you are interested enough to date her. I call what comes after, lust. physical attraction varies on so many levels from psychology to physical and changes constantly. people who get stuck on that can be a different kind of animal. some obsess and some want what they can't have, or other things.

ok so i went on a bit, and I kinda lost where I was going so lets wrap this up half-assed..

explaining attraction is tough, it's biased and natural. I like women, period. I find even bigger woman with a nice ass to be attractive because I find 1 aspect valuable to the utmost, but I have low standards according to some people. Use w/e negative you can think of a pair it with just 1 positive, and I'd be all in for sexual activity because I can only see a fat ass from the back, nice tits from the front and a cute face from above lol. but some people want a 10/10 because they think they deserve it. iono man, trying to understand anything with humans is difficult and shouldn't be based off a forum discussion, especially this one.

I had a lot more to say but after 2 hours of Apex I lost my fire for this thread haha. good luck and don't base it on our opinions, you are your own person.
Gold: 45,377.00
Jul 6 2022 12:11pm
If she has mutual interests and sexual compability.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll